剧集 | 美式哥特(2016) | 导航列表
I'm glad you got a chance to say that.
你说得就像是他已经死了一样
You're talking like he's dead.
他没死
He's not dead.
植物人状态和死也差不太多
Yeah, vegetative state's pretty close.
没人说他是植物人
Nobody has used those words.
他们说的是"昏迷"
They said "Coma."
还是没有焦糖的踪迹
There's still no sign of Caramel.
所以我做了传♥单♥
So I made flyers.
你可以帮忙在这附近分发一下它们
You could help by distributing them around the neighborhood.
我这段时间十分受伤
This is a very traumatic time for me.
我深表遗憾
My condolences.
你留下住吗 加勒特
Are you staying here, Garrett?
你肯定可以睡在你的旧房♥间
I'm sure you could stay in your old room.
不了 我回到外面睡
No, I'll sleep out back.
在那个小屋里
In the shed?
-这主意不好 -不要
- Not a good idea. - No.
为什么
Why not?
那边没有自来水
There's no running water.
也没有暖气
No heat.
我已经习惯了
I'm used to that.
那里到处都是盒子
There are boxes everywhere.
-没地方睡 -如果你真想自虐的话
- There's no room. - Yeah, you can have a cot down cellar
你可以在地下室里摆张床
if you really want to deprive yourself.
别犯傻了
Don't be silly.
你可以住你以前的房♥间
You can have your old room.
你真怪
You're weird.
好吧
All right.
没事
It's okay.
我也是个怪人
I'm weird, too.
你知道吗 蝉在地下待十七年
Did you know cicadas spend 17 years underground,
然后钻出土壤立即破蛹而出
and then emerge and immediately shed their shell?
它们用了这么长时间来筑造它
They spend all that time building it,
却把它弃之不顾
and then just leave it behind.
你知道
Do you know...
如果你把一条虫子切成两段
that if you cut a worm in half,
两段都会活着吗
both sides stay alive?
杰克
Jack.
让我和你的加勒特伯伯谈一下好吗
Let me talk to your Uncle Garrett for a minute, okay?
你说过你永远不会回来
You said you'd never come back.
的确
I did.
你能保守一个秘密吗
Can you keep a secret?
当然
Sure.
我们在
We found...
皮带上发现了未知DNA
unknown DNA on the bell.
如果在系统里能找到匹配人
And if that matches someone in the system,
我们就有了银铃杀手的嫌疑人
then we have our Silver Bells suspect.
那这些连环杀手通常是什么类型的人呢
So what are these serial killer types like usually?
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
他们是否看上去像
Do they look like...
像是电影里的那种疯子
you know, like, the movie version of a madman,
或者他们和普通人毫无二致
or do they seem like just regular people?
这得看情况
It varies, you know.
很多人看上去就是那种类型
A lot of them do look the part.
他们 他们令人毛骨悚然
They're, uh... they're creepy.
他们是反♥社♥会♥型人格
They're antisocial types.
但是总会有些人是BTK类型的
But then there are always guys like BTK.
美国连环杀手丹尼斯·雷德
"捆绑 折磨 杀害"
"Bind, torture, kill."
这是他的作案手法
His MO.
离谱的是他曾经在教堂里
The crazy thing about him is that he was deacon
担任执事一职
in his church.
还当过童子军领队
And a scout leader.
他就是个普通的居家型男人
Just a regular family man,
所以从没有人怀疑过他
so no one ever would've guessed.
你需要剃须刀吗
Would you like a razor?
不用
No.
我习惯了用这个
I'm used to this.
好吧 你看
Okay, look.
银铃谋杀案
The Silver Bells murders
在十四年前突然停止
suddenly stopped 14 years ago.
银铃杀手在哪里
你记得十四年前还发生过什么吗
Do you remember what else happened 14 years ago?
加勒特出走了
Garrett left.
万一他就是因此放逐自己
What if that's why he marooned himself
在偏僻的地方生活呢
out in the middle of nowhere?
为了阻止自己杀人
To stop himself.
不 肯定有别的原因
No, there has to be some other explanation.
我们小时候 加勒特是最可爱的
When we were kids, Garrett was the sweetest.
他是最好的人
He was the best guy.
他还是返校节国王 记得吗
He was homecoming king, remember?
泰莎
Tessa...
-他本来要跟莫莉结婚生孩子的 -泰莎
- He was gonna marry Molly and have kids. - Tessa.
-我是说 这不能 -泰莎
- I-I mean, it doesn't make... - Tessa.
他在厨房♥用一把猎刀刮胡子
He was in the kitchen shaving with a hunting knife.
我只是不知道现在该做什么
I just don't know what to do at this point.
我们需要一个战略思想家
We need a strategic thinker.
即使最后证明没有什么关系
It would be toxic for all of us,
它对我们也损害极大
even if it turns out to be baseless.
肯定是什么变♥态♥的玩笑
Has to be some kind of sick joke.
天哪 希望如此
God, I hope so.
知道吗
You know what?
就目前情况看 这也许只是
This could just be some elaborate setup
康利精心布置的骗局
by Conley for all we know.
-什么意思 -仔细想想
- What do you mean? - Well, think about it.
这件事一旦被媒体曝光
This hits the press,
就会毁了爸爸的名声
it destroys Dad's legacy,
我的竞选也就到此为止了
which destroys my campaign.
可是你看
But look.
这是我们家1999年的报纸
This is our newspaper from 1999.
不可能是康利栽的赃
Conley couldn't have planted it.
天哪
Oh, God.
好吧
Okay.
你和布雷迪谈过这件事吗
Have you talked to Brady about this?
-还没有 但是我 -别说
- Not yet, but I... - Don't.
可如果是真的呢
But what if it's true?
如果爸爸
What if Dad...
拜托 这不可能
Come on. It's not possible.
我们的爸爸
Our dad?
那个在我们生病时假扮成鸡汤仙女
The guy who dressed up as the Chicken Soup Fairy
逗我们开心的男人
to cheer us up when we were sick?
如果是加勒特呢
What if it's Garrett?
他更像个杀手
He fits the profile more.
听我说 不是我们家里的任何人
Listen to me. It's not anybody in this family.
一定有另一种解释
There's another explanation.
肯定有
Has to be.
你们心里清楚
You know what this is.
这要等选举结束后才能碰
It's a November 6 problem.
把盒子放回去
Just put the box back.
不要毁掉它 不要动它
Don't destroy it, don't move it,
也不要提起它
don't mention it.
就把它放在那里 等到了11月6号♥
Just leave it here, and we'll come find it again
我们再回来处理它
on November 6 and deal with it then.
但是如果我们知道些什么
But if we know something,
我们在道义上就有责任告诉大家
we have a moral obligation to come forward.
这事关一位连环杀手
This is a serial killer.
不 它只是一个装满铃铛的奇怪盒子而已
No. It's a weird box of bells.
我们并不知道这意味着什么
We don't know what it means.
即使最后证明没有什么关系
This will be toxic for all of us
它对我们也损害极大
even if it turns out to be baseless.
你觉得公立学校会雇佣一个
You think the public schools are gonna keep a teacher
可能跟银铃杀手有关联的老师吗
who's possibly related to the Silver Bells Killer?
这样的麻烦事缠着你的时候
剧集 | 美式哥特(2016) | 导航列表