剧集 | 美式哥特(2016) | 导航列表
Maybe I was thinking of the toolshed at the house down the Cape.
卡姆 如果你觉得我会放弃然后去睡觉
Cam, if you think I'm gonna give up and go to bed
这样你就能自己找来吸毒
so you can find your stash and use,
你就是做梦
you can dream on.
我觉得我应该不会放到爸爸的东西里
I don't think I would've put it in dad's stuff.
《国家地理》
这你可说不准
Well, you never know.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
银铃杀手
这不可能是我们想的那样
This can't be what it looks like.
-不是 -不是
- No. - No.
-绝对不是 -绝对不是
- Of course not. - Of course not.
不是
No.
那该怎么解释这些东西呢
So what's the explanation?
这盒子看起来很古老了
I mean, the box looks old.
它可能在我们搬进来之前就放在这里了
It could have been here before we even moved in.
就是说我们从银铃杀手那里买♥♥下了这房♥子
So what, we bought the house from the Silver Bells Killer?
银铃杀手
我得告诉布雷迪
I should tell Brady.
他在办案 他应该去查前屋主
He's on the case. He should be investigating the previous owner.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
等一下
Wait.
这是我们的报纸
This is our newspaper.
这是我画的
I drew this.
为什么
Why?
为什么爸爸要把这些剪下来
Why would dad cut these out?
好吧 听着
Okay, look...
银铃杀手的案子当时沸沸扬扬
Look, the Silver Bells case was everywhere.
当时新闻上都在讲这个 对吧
I mean, it was all over the news, right?
人们都对这个案件着了迷 都成了业余侦探
I mean,people got fixated on it, became amateur sleuths,
想要破这个案子 老爸估计也是这样
tried to crack the case. Dad could have done that.
他痴迷于这些真实的案件
I mean, he was into that true crime stuff.
这也许能解释这些剪报 可是铃铛怎么解释
Maybe that explains the articles, but the bells?
我不知道 我们明天跟妈妈谈谈吧
I don't know. Lo-Look, we'll... talk to mom tomorrow.
看爸爸是不是想查案
Dad, if he's up to it.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
老天 这会儿要能抽两口就好了
God, I could really use that fix right now.
你我都需要来一点
You and me both.
早上好 哥们
Morning, bud.
早上好
Morning.
你可以来看看我的画吗
Can I show you my drawings?
当然
Yeah, sure thing.
画了什么
What you got?
这个画的是心脏病发的人
This is someone with a heart attack,
就像爷爷 如果他死了的话
like Grandpa, if he died.
画得可真是细致
That's really detailed.
很厉害
I'm impressed.
这个是被勒死的
This one got strangled.
就像银铃杀手的作案手法一样
Like what Silver Bells does.
你怎么会知道这个
How do you know about that?
我借用过爷爷的平板电脑
I borrowed Grandpa's iPad.
真的很有意思 因为受害者身上的勒痕
It's really interesting, because the ligature marks indicate
-说明他们是 -你不如
- that the victim... - What if you
画一个长着翅膀的
drew a picture of a man
会飞的人 怎么样
who could grow wings and fly?
人是不会飞的
People can't fly.
那不是真的
That's not real.
罗杰也不是真实的
Roger's not real,
但画他还是很有趣啊
and he's still fun to draw.
这个被开膛破肚了
This one got disemboweled.
肠子全都从这里流出来了
That's where all the guts come out.
《波士顿每日电讯报》
银铃杀手让全城陷入恐慌
银铃杀手的死亡名册人数上升
你看到焦糖了吗
Have you seen Caramel?
-什么 -我的猫 焦糖 它不见了
- What? - My cat, Caramel. He's missing.
你有看到它吗
Have you seen him?
它是焦糖色的
He's the color of caramel.
没有看到 不好意思
Oh, uh, no. I'm sorry.
我会留意的 好吗
Uh, I'll keep an eye out for him, okay?
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
妹妹 好久不见
Hey, little sister.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
加勒特
Garrett?
你还好吗 小泰
How you doing, Tess?
你怎么样
How are you?
我很好 很好
I'm good. Good.
你怎么样
How are you?
你知道的
You know.
你收到我的消息了
So, you got my message.
对
Yeah.
他怎么样
How is he?
还行
Holding up.
有点可怕
It's been a bit scary.
我很高兴你来了
I'm so glad you came.
我靠
Holy crap.
你还好吗 卡姆
How you doing, Cam?
我们正打算去医院看爸爸
We were just about to go to the hospital to see dad.
好的
Okay.
那我送你们去
I'll give you a ride.
你都忙了些什么 加勒特
So... what've you been up to, Garrett?
我一直住在缅因州
I've been living in Maine.
看了很多书
Reading a lot of books.
你错过了我的婚礼
Missed you at my wedding.
我也结婚了
I got married, too.
你开玩笑吧
You got to be kidding me.
你现在多大了
How old are you now anyway?
我27岁了
I'm 27.
时间都去哪儿了
Where'd the time go?
你都去哪儿了
Where did you go?
我已经说了
I already told you that.
看看我们搭了谁的便车
Look who we hitched a ride with.
你来了
You're here.
不敢相信
I don't believe it.
你真的来了
You're here.
妈
Mom.
艾莉
Ali.
你看起来很不错
Wow. You, uh... you look fancy.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
只是来拿药方
Oh, you know, just picking up a prescription.
她们俩是我的女儿
Well, these are my daughters,
哈珀和维奥莱特
Harper and Violet.
-你好 -你的胡子好多
- Hi. - You have a big beard.
老头子
Hey, old man.
他就这样出现 像没事发生一样吗
He-he just shows up like it's nothing?
我们得告诉妈妈我们找到了什么
We have to tell Mom what we found.
我脑子里全是这件事
I can't get it out of my head.
如果你不说 那我就要
And if you don't do that, then I'm gonna...
爸
Dad.
-爸 -大家赶快离开病房♥
- Dad? - Everybody clear the room!
天哪
My God.
-爸 -请大家出去
- Dad. - Right away, please!
-妈 我们怎么办 -立刻
- Mom, what do we do? - Right now.
-谢谢 -妈 走吧 妈
- Thank you! - Mom, come on. Mom.
除颤仪 离手
Paddles. Clear.
再来一次
Again.
你说什么了
What did you say?
就在警报响起来之前 你和他说了悄悄话
Right before the alarms started beeping, you whispered to him.
你说了什么
What was it?
我告诉他
I told him
见到他我很高兴
that I was glad to see him...
我爱他
and that I loved him.
很高兴你有这个机会说了这些
剧集 | 美式哥特(2016) | 导航列表