剧集 | 美式哥特(2016) | 导航列表
Said she had no idea.
毫不知情
None.
-我们得报♥警♥ -不
- We need to call the police. - No.
不行
No.
什么
What?
她说不管他做了什么
She said that whatever he did,
都是为了保护家人
he did it to protect the family.
他虽然做得不对 却是为了我们
That he was wrong, but that he did it for us.
她不想告发他
And she didn't want to turn him in.
你要站在杀人凶手一边吗
You're going to stand beside a killer?
那我自己去报♥警♥
Well, then I'll go to the police myself.
你不能去
No, you won't!
你也杀了人 加勒特
You killed someone, too, Garrett.
如果你报♥警♥告发你父亲
If you call the police on your father,
你也会跟他一起进监狱
you're gonna go to jail right alongside him.
我那是自卫
It was self-defense!
你带一具尸体
You took a body...
开车到缅因州去埋
and drove it to Maine to bury it.
你为一起模仿谋杀案铺了路
You paved the way for a copycat murder.
那可不像是自卫
That doesn't look like self-defense.
像是你们父子俩联手作案
That looks like you and your father were working together.
我无法再面对她
I couldn't stand to look at her.
或他
Or him.
新闻上到处都是
It was all over the news.
大卫·莫拉莱斯的照片
Pictures of David Morales.
克里斯蒂娜
Christina.
我受不了
I couldn't stand it.
但我也没能站出来
But I also couldn't come forward.
怕会毁了大家的生活 包括我的生活
Not without ruining everyone's lives, including my own.
我唯一能想到的就是重新开始
The only thing I could think to do was to start over.
所以有一天晚上
So one night...
我离开了
I left.
卡姆
Hey, Cam?
药片被我妈冲马桶了
My mom flushed my pills.
你再给我点
Got to give me more.
这得等几个星期
That's gonna take me a couple weeks.
先拿这个
Look, here.
不行 这种让我神智不清
No, no. Those messed me up.
都出现幻觉了
Made me hallucinate.
很严重
It was bad.
我还有点海♥洛♥因♥
Still got this H.
这 这是要注射的吗
Do... do I, like, inject it?
不用 你可以吸食
Nah, you... you can snort it.
要是我们从此失去他了怎么办
What if we lose him forever?
加勒特只是需要时间来接受这些事
Garrett just needs time to come to terms with what happened.
他会回来的
He'll come back.
要是他决定
What if he decides...
他无法
he can't...
背负这个秘密怎么办
live with the secret anymore?
他如果想说的话 早就已经说了
If he was going to talk, he would have already.
我们只需要把这件事就此放下
We just need to put this behind us.
怎么做到
How?
假装这件事没有发生过
By pretending it never happened.
然后相互保证再不提起这件事
And making a promise to each other never to speak of it again.
我们以为这只是我们的秘密
We thought it was our secret.
没想到还有其他人
We didn't know there was anybody else out there.
一个共犯
An accomplice.
现在他们回来了
And now they're back.
好了
Okay.
今天的疯话到此为止 我听够了
That is just about all the crazy I can take for today.
有人闯入这幢房♥子
Somebody broke into this house
把那些铃铛放进我包里
and put those bells in my purse.
也可能是你自己放的
You could have put them there yourself.
什么
What?
她说得对
She's right.
我们为什么要信你的话
Why should we believe a word you say?
那么多年你一直在骗我们
You've been lying to us for years.
我是在保护你们
I was protecting you.
我现在说出真♥相♥也是为了保护你们
The same reason I'm telling you the truth now,
因为我们有危险
because we're in danger.
还有一个共犯
There is an accomplice.
就是那个杀死了珍妮弗·温德汉姆
And whoever it is killed Jennifer Windham
和那个可怜的瞎眼老太的人
and that poor blind woman...
这不代表他们会杀了我们
That doesn't mean they're after us.
大伙儿
Guys?
这也可能是你的手段
This could just be a manipulation,
生怕我们泄露你的所作所为
a desperate attempt to scare us
所以孤注一掷来吓唬我们
into keeping quiet about what you did.
大伙儿
Guys?
各位 看这个
Guys, look at this.
这里面
Here in...
是我们
It's us.
谁能做到呢
Who could have done this?
我们一直在这里
W-We've been here.
是那个同伙
It's the accomplice.
在激我们
Taunting us.
我有个主意 我们何不报♥警♥呢
Yeah, here's an idea. Why don't we call the cops,
让他们来查 这样我们就能保命
let them figure it out, so we can, you know, stay alive.
不能报♥警♥
We can't do that.
你十四年前就应该这么做了
You should have done it 14 years ago!
卡姆 你说得没错
Cam, you are right.
但如果我们现在报♥警♥
But if we bring in the police now,
我们就得告诉他们一切
we have to tell them everything.
而加勒特会被捕入狱
And Garrett will go to jail,
他好不容易才熬到这一步
after everything he's been through.
是啊
Yeah.
为什么要冒险
Why take the risk?
为什么过了那么久还回来这儿
Why come back up here after all this time
把这些骨头挖出来
and dig up these bones?
这是唯一能把我和整件事联♥系♥起来的证据
Well, I figured if I got rid of the one piece of evidence
我想着如果能处理掉它们
that connects me to this whole thing,
或许有机会开始新生活
I might have a chance at a new life.
克里斯蒂娜怀孕了
Christina's pregnant.
我们可以定一份认罪协议
We can work out a deal for you.
我们可以确保你不会错过
We can make sure that you don't miss
你孩子的一生
your kid's whole life.
我们回去后这事败露了怎么办
What about when we get back and all this comes out?
-你的上级 -听我说 听我说
- Your superiors... - Listen to me. Listen to me.
你坐牢时
When you were in prison,
我们聊天 你告诉我
and you talked to me, you told me
你相信我是个好人
that you believed I'm a good man.
我向你保证
You have my word.
如果你配合
If you cooperate,
帮我们找到这个共犯
and you help us find this accomplice,
我会尽可能保你免受牢狱之灾
I will do everything that I can to keep you out of jail.
你需要我 加勒特
You need me, Garrett.
我也需要你
And I need you, too.
你为什么需要我
Why do you need me?
因为你是我们能找到的最重要的线索
Because you're the biggest lead we've ever had.
你看到了银铃杀手的长相
You've seen Silver Bells' face.
我叫汤姆把女儿们带出城了
I told Tom to take the girls out of town.
真希望能联♥系♥上加勒特
I wish we could get ahold of Garrett.
我知道 我试着联♥系♥布雷迪还给他留了信息
I know, I tried Brady and left him a message.
没有回应
No answer.
我儿子还在楼上睡觉
You know, my son's upstairs sleeping.
我不想傻等了 我要报♥警♥
I'm not waiting around-- I'm calling the cops.
那加勒特怎么办
What about Garrett?!
加勒特既不在这儿 也不打算过来
Garrett's not here, and Garrett's not coming.
我可不打算这么空等
And I'm not gonna wait around
由着某个老奸巨猾的变♥态♥玩弄我们于鼓掌
while some craft-loving psychopath toys with us!
听我说 我们等他到早上
剧集 | 美式哥特(2016) | 导航列表