剧集 | 美式哥特(2016) | 导航列表
《美国哥特》前情提要
Previously on American Gothic...
那条皮带是用来
That is the belt that was used
勒死大卫·莫拉莱斯的那条
to strangle David Morales
而卡姆系着它
and is Cam wearing it.
你得让卡姆再考虑一下提供DNA的事
You got to get Cam to reconsider giving his DNA.
我说了 不行
I told you, it's a no.
麻烦你将这头发的DNA
I need you to test one of these hairs
和皮带上银铃杀手的血迹进行比对
against the blood on the SBK belt.
你背叛了我的信任
You betrayed my trust.
有人受伤送到医院了
People were transported to the hospital.
告诉我那不是霍桑混凝土供的货
Tell me Hawthorne Concrete didn't supply that part of the tunnel.
我决定把公♥司♥卖♥♥了
I've decided to sell.
汤姆
Tom.
你买♥♥下了霍桑混凝土
You bought Hawthorne Concrete.
这是内奥米
This is Naomi.
我新任的参选经理
My new campaign manager.
感觉杀手好像真的是我们亲近的人
It does feel like the killer could be someone close to us.
对 我父亲是银铃杀手的受害人之一
Yeah, my father was a victim of the Silver Bells Killer.
冈瑟·霍兹曼
Gunther Holzmann
既可以拿到那条皮带
had access to both the belt
也可以进入施工现场
and the work site.
你能看看是谁吗
Can you see who that is?
是你母亲
It's your mother.
别理她
Ignore her.
不行 我得接
No, I have to take that.
妈妈 怎么了
Hey, Mom, what's up?
我的天
Oh, my God.
好的
Okay.
好的
Right.
没问题
Sure.
我这就去
I'm on my way.
帮我解开
Untie me.
死者是冈瑟·霍兹曼 53岁
Deceased is Gunther Holzmann, 53.
用电线上吊自杀
Hung himself with an electrical cord.
留下一张字条 "对不起"
Left a note, "I'm sorry."
你认为他是银铃杀手
And you think he's the Silver Bells Killer?
是的长官 没错
Yes, sir, I do.
警督 我很乐意接下这个案子
Lieutenant, I'm happy to take the lead on this,
毕竟罗斯警探有利益冲突
given Detective Ross' conflict of interest.
冈瑟曾是霍桑家的园艺师
Gunther was the Hawthorne's landscaper.
他其实是杂工和管♥理♥员♥ 长官
He was the handyman and groundskeeper, actually, sir.
在这里工作了近十♥八♥年♥
Worked here for nearly 18 years.
准确地说是二十年 恕我直言 警督
Well, 20, to be exact. If I may, Lieutenant?
我与此案的联♥系♥相比起利益冲突
My connection here is not so much a conflict of interest,
更是有用的信息来源
as a useful source of information.
实际上
In fact,
我在霍桑家里找到了这张照片
I found this photo in the Hawthorne house.
-你什么时候 -皮带显然是
- When did you... - The belt is clearly the same one
银铃杀手用来杀害大卫·莫拉莱斯那条
that SBK used to murder David Morales.
他们在家族送给慈善二手店的衣服中找到的
They found it in a bag of clothes the family gave to Goodwill.
是冈瑟把衣服拿过去的
Gunther was the guy who took it there.
但是在那之前他把皮带拿了出来
But not before he liberated the belt.
这里的一名员工说
According to one employee here,
他私下很痛恨有钱人
he secretly hated rich people.
对家族的人笑脸相迎 但显然私下里
All smiles to the family, but apparently in private,
冈瑟可能对那百分之一的富人很愤怒
Gunther could get pretty worked up about the one percent.
那他自杀是因为
And he killed himself because...
银铃杀手的案子又上了新闻
Well, SBK case is back in the news,
他可能知道我们最终会从隧♥道♥里的皮带
he would've known that eventually we could trace the belt
追踪回他身上
from the tunnel back to him.
我猜 他是感觉到我们接近真♥相♥了
My guess, he sensed we were closing in.
就选择了个简单的结束方式
Took the easy way out.
不准招来媒体
No press.
在我们完全确定之前不能透露一个字
No word about this at all until we're 100% sure.
是 当然
Yeah, absolutely.
没错 霍桑家有人自杀
Oh, sure. When the Hawthornes have some guy
一堆警♥察♥出现了
kill himself, a zillion cops show up.
但我的猫尾巴被人切了
But when my cat gets his tail cut off,
就随便敷衍我
I get the runaround.
这里交给你了 卡特
It's all yours, Cutter.
我们该告诉警♥察♥找到铃铛的事
We should tell the police about the bells.
-泰莎 -现在它们在小屋的原因显而易见
- Tessa... - It's obvious now why they were in the shed.
它们是冈瑟的 不是爸爸的
They were Gunther's, they weren't Dad's.
-我们得告诉警♥察♥ -绝对不可以
- We've got to tell the police. - Absolutely not.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
泰莎 那些铃铛不在了
Tessa, the bells are gone.
我让冈瑟处理了
I had Gunther get rid of them.
-你当时不知道 -我不知道什么
- Well, you didn't know. - I didn't know what?
有个银铃杀手逍遥法外吗
That there was a Silver Bells Killer on the loose?
我当然知道 全世界都知道
Of course I did, the whole world did.
现在 最轻的情况是
Now, at the very least,
我因销毁证据犯了罪
I'm guilty of destroying evidence.
最坏的情况是
At the worst...
谁知道警♥察♥会怎么想
who knows what the police might think.
我跟警方谈过了
I talked to the cops.
你发现他时他就那么...吊着
You found him just... hanging?
没错
Yeah.
天呐
Oh, my God.
你们都还好吗
Are you both okay?
那就好
Okay.
至少周围没有媒体
At least there's no press around.
在警方给出官方声明前
There probably won't be until the police decide
可能都不会有媒体
to make a formal announcement.
泰莎觉得
Tessa thinks that
我们该告诉警♥察♥小屋里发现的银铃
we should tell the police about the bells from the shed.
什么
What?
不 不行
No, no way.
我们绝对不能继续趟这趟浑水
There is no reason to drag us deeper into this mess
尤其是现在凶手死了
when the killer is dead.
谁知道警♥察♥会...不行
I mean, who knows what the cops... no.
不行
No.
这与布雷迪个人无关
It's nothing personal to Brady.
但谁知道他究竟是会向着我们
But who's to say his loyalty lies with us
还是这桩案子
and not the case?
你们说得对
You're right.
我不会说的
I won't say a word.
美国哥特
第一季第四集
不是吧 又来 不不不
Oh, not again. No, no, no, no, no, no!
我刚收到泰莎的语♥音♥邮件
I just got this voice mail from Tessa saying
她说我们的管♥理♥员♥是银铃杀手
that our groundskeeper was the Silver Bells Killer.
什么
What?
我明白
Yeah, I mean...
这太扯了 我
it's insane. I...
他在我们爸妈不在时
The guy used to chaperone us on school trips
还会陪我们去参加学校旅行
when our parents were away.
这真是
I mean, it's... it's just...
起码你不再是嫌疑人了
At least you're not a suspect anymore.
-这是好消息 -没错
- That's good news. - You're right.
我不再是连环杀人嫌疑犯了
I'm no longer a suspected serial killer.
所以
So...
我们要怎么庆祝一下
how do we celebrate such an occasion?
我们要不要...
Should we...
出去吃个早午餐
go out for brunch?
杰克周末都在科学营
Jack's at science camp all weekend.
你不怀念这些吗
Don't you miss this?
早
Oh, morning.
我得去学校了
I have to get to school.
泰莎 等等
Tess, wait, wait, wait.
听着
Look,
你不让检测家里人的DNA
剧集 | 美式哥特(2016) | 导航列表