剧集 | 美式哥特(2016) | 导航列表
怪异的心理战
you're trying to play with me...
-我没有 -可你得明白
- I'm not. - but here's what you need to understand--
她曾经信任你
she believed in you.
她曾为你辩护
She defended you.
现在你连她都失去了 加勒特
And now you lost even her, Garrett.
你在世上最后一个真正的拥护者
Your last true supporter in the world.
所以如果地检官向你提出任何交易
So if the D.A. comes at you with any kind of a deal,
接受吧
you take it.
因为我们正在重新走访
Because we're re-canvassing.
我们会找到目击者
And we will find a witness.
因为整个过程中肯定有你疏忽的地方
Because somewhere along the line, you slipped up.
你不可能
There is no way
犯下这一切
you could've done everything
却不被人看到
that you did without being seen.
没人看到你吗
Nobody saw you?
老弟 你真是够隐蔽的
Man, you've got some creep to you.
怎么样
So, how was it?
很好
Was great.
我的小妹已经长大了
My little sister's all grown up.
泰莎她
Tessa, she's...
她有男朋友了
she's got a boyfriend.
我的另一个妹妹 艾莉森 她没来
And my other sister Alison, she's out here.
她怀孕了
She's pregnant.
我的弟弟结婚了
Uh, my little brother is, he's married.
还有了小孩
With a kid.
我弟弟有了小孩 我就成了伯伯
My little brother's got a kid. I'm an uncle.
是这样的
That's how that works.
我是老大 所以我总以为该是我
I'm the oldest, so I-I always thought it would be me.
最先结婚生小孩
Getting married first and having kids.
也许你会遇到某个人
Well, maybe somebody will come along for you.
那对我来说不可能了
That's not in the cards for me anymore.
你永远不会知道事情将如何发展
Listen. You just never know how things are gonna turn out.
你也没想到这么些年
You never knew you were gonna spend all these years
会呆在树林里和我吃兔子啊
out here in the woods eating rabbits with me.
咳得越发厉害了
That cough's getting worse, huh?
你还好吗
You okay?
不好
No.
充血性心力衰竭
It's congestive heart failure.
也很久了
Pretty far along, too.
你得这种病是不是太早了
Aren't you a little young for that?
你这才发现命运不公吗
You're just now figuring out that life ain't fair?
这病大概没多久就会把我折磨死了
It'll probably kill me one of these days.
但你别担心
But don't you worry about it.
要打架的话 我还是能赢你
I can still kick the crap out of you if I have to.
特派记者珍妮弗·温德汉姆有任务在身
Our special correspondent Jennifer Windham is on assignment,
因此十二台《秘密播报》暂不播出
so the Channel 12 Undercover Report will not be seen at this time.
珍妮弗·温德汉姆独家报道
我跟踪了康利市长
So I've been following Mayor Conley,
真不是个简单的任务
which has not been easy.
我不在乎
Don't care.
一开始我没想到
And at first, I didn't think
能发现什么有价值的东西
I was gonna find anything worthwhile.
看得出来
Well, I can see that.
然后看到了这一幕
And then this happened.
那是负责银铃杀手案的警探
That's the lead detective in the SBK case.
他们互相认识
They know each other.
为什么要私下会面
Why meet in secret?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我在查
But I'm digging.
只要有发现 我会用在五点播报里
And if I get anything good, it'll be on my 5:00 report.
给你带了本书
Brought you a book.
棒极了 放进
Great. Put it in the...
讲囚犯越狱的非虚构作品
《逃出亚卡拉》
"Escape from Alcatraz".
我觉得可能对你会有所帮助
I thought it might be helpful.
也许吧
Yeah, it might be.
谢谢
Thanks.
我还给你带了这个
I brought you this, too.
这是什么 是凭空创造出来的生物还是
What is that-- is that a made-up creature or...?
不是
No.
这是耶尔森氏菌
It's Yersinia pestis.
它是引起鼠疫的杆菌
It's the bacterium that causes bubonic plague.
在1347至1352年
It killed 25 million people
造成二千五百万人死亡
between the years of 1347 and 1352.
从来也没人把它关进监狱
No one ever put it in jail.
说得好
Good point.
我希望你能快点出狱
I hope you get out soon.
是的 我也希望 伙计
Yeah, me, too, buddy.
对了 我那天看到你女朋友了
Oh, and I saw your girlfriend the other day.
"女朋友"
"Girlfriend"?
那个捅了你一刀的女士
The lady who stabbed you.
-克里斯蒂娜吗 -是的
- Christina? - Yeah.
你在哪看到她的
Where'd you see her?
泰莎姑妈去做超声波检查 她带了我
When Aunt Tessa took me to do her ultrasound.
她肯定是换了新工作
She must have a new job.
她不是医生
she wasn't there as a doctor.
她是接受检查的
She was a patient.
我得走了
I got to go.
拜拜
Bye.
克里斯蒂娜 我是加勒特
Christina, it's Garrett.
请别挂电♥话♥
Please don't hang up.
听着
Listen.
我侄子 他过来看我
My nephew, he came to see me.
然后他说
And he sa...
你也看到他了
Oh, you saw him, too, huh?
听着 我在想
Look, I-I'm wondering...
我必须要知道
I got to know.
真的吗
Really?
不 等等 克里斯蒂娜
No, wait-wait, Christina.
该走了
Wrap it up.
再一分钟 我要打给我的律师
Just-just one minute. I got to call my lawyer.
-该走了 -拜托
- Got to go. - Please?
达茜 我是加勒特
Darcy, it's Garrett.
听着 我现在就要出狱
Listen, I need to get out of here now.
什么变了
What's changed?
如果我告诉你 那么
If I tell you, then-then
是属于律师当事人保密特权范畴的吧
that's covered by the lawyer/client privilege thing, right?
好吧
Okay.
我要当父亲了
I'm gonna be a father.
加勒特的律师都在里边一整天了
Garrett's lawyer has been in there all day.
她一直在对证物进行细致盘点
She's been taking meticulous inventory of the evidence.
试图借诉讼程序上的问题帮他脱身
Trying to get him off on a technicality.
每一样她都亲自检查
She's been intent on independently testing everything.
丹娜
Dana?
没必要这样
This is unnecessary.
我从不犯错误
I never make mistakes.
把话说那么死 就是个错误
Speaking in absolutes is a mistake.
行吧
Fine.
你想浪费你的时间 那就浪费吧
You want to waste your time, waste your time.
大卫·莫拉莱斯遇害现场的袖扣
Find anything on the cuff link
你有什么发现吗
from the David Morales crime scene?
我从没处理过袖扣
I never processed a cuff link.
因为它还没到你手上 就消失了
Because it vanished before you got the chance.
也可能只是放错了地方
Well, it's probably just been misplaced.
会找到的
It's gonna turn up.
要是找不到呢 无所谓了
Or not. It doesn't matter.
我现在能证明这个部门
I now have proof this department
对证物追踪不当
doesn't track evidence correctly.
证物凭空消失
Things are getting lost.
可能是标错了 也可能是有意为之
Maybe mislabeled, maybe on purpose.
不等我做完开庭陈述
It'll be a full-scale police conspiracy
剧集 | 美式哥特(2016) | 导航列表