剧集 | 美式哥特(2016) | 导航列表
They have papers in Maine.
安妮塔·桑多瓦尔尸检报告
死因 疑似被绳子勒死
警督想见你
Lieutenant wants to see you.
DNA检测结果出来了
DNA results are in.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
很抱歉我没能在你身边
I'm so sorry I wasn't here.
我猜想你大概也不想看我
Yeah, well, I thought maybe you just didn't want
再经历一遍那些事
to see me go through this again.
我知道 在你眼里我一定很可悲
I know how pathetic I must be to you.
我不会这么想 你也不该这么想
I don't think that, and neither should you.
这是你基因里带着的东西
It's in your genes, you know.
我妈妈就是个瘾君子 还是个酒鬼
My mother was an addict, an alcoholic.
这也是我很小就离开家的原因之一
It's one of the reasons I left home so young.
我从来都不知道
I never knew that.
我不想说起这些
I don't like to talk about it,
但这也是我对你如此严厉的原因
but it's why I'm tough on you...
因为我知道这会对子女造成什么影响
because I know what it can do to a child...
杰克需要你
and Jack needs you.
我正在努力
I'm trying.
真的
I am.
我知道
I know.
水疗怎么样
How was the spa?
比我记忆中的贵好多
More expensive than I remembered.
你真得备个手♥机♥
You really need to get a cell phone.
你弟弟怎么样了
How's your brother?
好多了
He's better.
多谢关心
Thanks.
我想带你去个地方
I want to take you somewhere.
去哪
Where?
我觉得能让你更好地理解我的地方
Somewhere I think will help you understand me better.
你怎么突然就改变想法了
What changed your mind all of a sudden?
到了那我再告诉你
I'll tell you when we get there.
你去哪了 我一直在打你电♥话♥
Where have you been? I've been trying to call you.
竞选辩论要赶不上了
We're gonna be late for the debate...
怎么了
What's wrong?
好
Okay.
DNA检测报告出来了
The DNA came back.
不是卡姆
Cam's blood was not a match.
感谢上帝
Thank God!
小泰 等等 还没说完
Tess, wait, there's more.
还没说完
There's more.
虽然不是卡姆
Cam wasn't a match,
但和他有亲缘关系
but there was a familial match.
什么意思
What does that mean?
就是说皮带上的血液是你家族里某个人的
It means the blood on the belt belongs to someone in your family.
你们家族有人是银铃杀手
One of them is Silver Bells.
剧集 | 美式哥特(2016) | 导航列表