剧集 | 美式哥特(2016) | 导航列表
I'm sorry I made us drive all the way out here.
没关系
Ah.
试试无妨
It was worth a try.
稍早些的报道显示现任市长比尔·康利
Early reports show incumbent mayor Bill Conley
市长竞选难分胜负
突发新闻
直播
以一千二百票的极小优势领先
ahead by a razor-thin margin of 1,200 votes.
而霍桑普莱斯
That margin could very easily
着重在多个郊区进行宣传
be overtaken by Hawthorne-Price,
这些地区的选票尚未统计
who campaigned hard in several suburban districts
-罗素 -她可能轻易赶上
- Russo? - which are yet to be counted.
今天的这个时候
At this point in the day,
康利团队必须惊讶于
Conley's team has to be surprised...
门口有人
Someone's at the door!
罗素
Russo?
玛德琳 屋主大会快要开始了
Madeline, the HOA meeting is about to start.
罗斯 走吗
Ross? You coming?
罗斯
Ross!
你还好吗
You okay?
如果你站在这里悼念
If you're standing right here, paying your respects,
你抬头向上看
you'd look up...
你会看到盛开的樱花
and you'd see the cherry blossoms.
我想我知道达拉是谁了
I think I know who Dara is.
我知道你们家
However, I know your family
最近在经历一系列危机
has been through a series of crises lately.
在听到你的说法之前
It would be unfair for us to judge you
评论你是不公平的
without hearing your side of the story.
走吧
Come on.
你想让我和你一起去
You want me to go with you?
我愿意给你做无罪推定
Oh, I give you the benefit of the doubt.
强烈拒绝
That's a hard no.
你下来了
There you are.
对
Here I am.
想要的都拿了吗
Did you get everything you wanted?
我想要我的家人
Well, I wanted my family.
卡姆和杰克 不过
Cam and Jack, but...
你毁了这一切
you ruined that for me.
你让卡姆和我对着干
Turned Cam against me.
都是你自找的
You did that all by yourself.
不 是因为你
No. It was you.
你知道吗 父母对于孩子
You know, parents have such a big influence
有很大影响
on their children.
反正我父亲对我影响很大
I know my father had a huge impact on me.
你知道我父亲是谁吗
Do you know who my father was,
玛德琳
Madeline?
不知道
No.
不知道
No.
他也是个艺术家
He was an artist, too.
非常 前卫
Very... avant-garde.
极具争议
Very controversial.
我帮了他
And I helped him.
很有意思
That's sweet.
罗素
Russo!
他不会出现了
He's not coming.
索菲
Sophie...
我不叫那名儿
Not my name.
求你别这么做
Please don't do this.
我父亲进来这幢房♥子时
You know, when my father came into this house,
他是我的全部
he was all I had left.
我十岁时母亲去世
My mom died when I was ten.
我很爱她
I adored her.
然后 我失去了她
And then... I lost her.
你知道那种感觉吗
You know that's like?
那种失去亲人的感觉
That kind of loss?
那种
The kind that...
撕心裂肺的痛
rips your insides out?
我爸和我就是那种感觉
'Cause that was me and my dad.
因为她的死本不该发生
Because it shouldn't have happened.
我们出了车祸
We were in a car accident.
她做了两台手术
She had two surgeries,
住院住了五周
five weeks in the hospital.
据说是最好的医院
First-class hospital, supposedly.
他们几乎从没查看过她的病情
They hardly ever checked on her.
我和我爸不断对医生和护士说
My dad and I kept telling the doctors and nurses
她有点不对劲
that something was wrong.
她神志不清
You know, she was out of it.
晕晕乎乎的
Disoriented.
但他们说她没事
But they said she was fine.
没有特殊检查或者问问其他医生意见 没有
No special tests or second opinions, no.
对于我们没有
Not for us.
他们说这只是药的副作用
They said it was just side effects from the medication.
其实是感染性休克
It was septic shock.
等他们终于发现的时候
By the time they figured it out,
为时已晚
it was too far gone.
那些富有的病人
The rich patients,
那些有钱
the ones with money and...
有关系的病人
connections, well,
他们做了特殊检查
they were given special tests,
用了最先进的仪器
state-of-the-art equipment.
你知道吗 那些病人实际上
Did you know those patients
拿到了特别的蓝毯子
were actually given special blue blankets
以便医护人员分辨并更好地治疗他们
so the staff knows to treat them better?
你当然知道
Of course you do.
当我们坐着
As we sat
看着她死去的时候
and watched as she slipped away...
我心中的某个地方
...something in me
崩塌了
cracked.
我爸爸的内心也是
In my dad, too.
所以
So...
我们开始列名单
we started a list.
很快我们就有了第一批目标
There was an easy place to start.
就从支持医院区别对待的富豪捐款者开始
The rich donors who helped create that divide.
捐款者 米切尔·霍桑及其家人
所以
And so...
他开始复仇
his mission began.
他从世交的朋友那借了辆车
Borrowed a car from a family friend.
学会了如何闯入巨大豪华的宅邸
Learned how to break into big, lavish mansions.
我以前很擅长溜进去 现在也擅长
I was good at it; I still am.
天啊
Geez!
你是怎么进来的
How the hell'd you get in here?
你♥爸♥杀人的时候把你带在身边吗
Your father took you with him when he committed murder?
你没有资格评判如何教养孩子
You're not exactly in a position to judge parenting skills.
我爸爸先进去
My father went in first.
确保里面安全
Made sure it was safe.
我呆在车里
I'd stay in the car.
等我的信♥号♥♥
Wait for my signal
再进屋
and then come in.
好的
Okay.
然后
Then...
他杀完人之后
when he was done,
我就清理现场
I'd clean up,
帮他布置好现场
help him set the scene,
摆好造型
create the tableau.
最后
And finally...
留下铃铛
place the bell.
他们只能用这个寻求帮助
The one thing they could've used to call for help with.
只不过拿不到
Just out of reach.
就像我们当初那样
Like it was for us.
你想要我怎么样
What do you want from me?
你想要什么我都能给你
I'll give you anything you want.
闭嘴
Shut up!
闭嘴
剧集 | 美式哥特(2016) | 导航列表