剧集 | 美式哥特(2016) | 导航列表
然后把他拖下楼梯
And he dragged him down the stairs
拖到门廊那里
and onto the porch.
一个邻居看到 就报了警
A neighbor saw him, called the police.
等等 所以
Wait, so,
老爸把那人拖下楼梯时
when Dad dragged the guy down the stairs...
那正是你曾看到的
That's what you saw.
是真的
It was real.
我只是太羞愧 没能早点承认
I was just too ashamed to admit the truth earlier.
所以 那不是死尸
So, it wasn't a dead body?
对
No.
你们的父亲深爱你们所有人
Your father loved you all so much.
但他也是人
But he was human.
他也曾犯错
He made mistakes.
这...是他最严重的错误之一了
And this... was one of his worst.
我发誓
I swear to you,
你们的父亲不是银铃杀手
your father was not the Silver Bells Killer.
你相信她吗
Do you believe her?
你觉得她在说谎吗
You think she's lying?
只是她好像对所有的事都有解释
It just seems like she has an answer for everything.
我们在小屋里看到了铃铛
We see bells in the shed,
妈妈说他有痴呆症
mom says he's got dementia.
我看见有个尸体在楼梯上
I see a body on the stairs,
突然就变成是爸爸把她的情人拖下楼
suddenly dad's dragging her lover down the stairs?
你觉得她在帮他遮掩
You think she's covering for him?
不一定
Not necessarily.
所有人都假定银铃杀手是个男人
Everyone assumes Silver Bells is a man.
我觉得这是性别歧视
It's pretty sexist, if you ask me.
所以现在妈妈成了银铃杀手
So now mom's SBK?
也许是你呢
Maybe it's you.
你的道德观念挺灵活
You're morally flexible.
-什么 -所有人都知道你和内奥米睡了
- What? - Everyone knows you're sleeping with Naomi.
除了泰莎
Sorry, everyone but Tessa.
真的吗
Is that true?
你对汤姆不忠吗
Are you cheating on Tom?
不 我没有
No, I'm not.
你真是厉害
Oh, you're good.
你当然有 你是个政客
Of course you are, you're a politician.
你以撒谎和制♥造♥共鸣为生
You lie and fake empathy for a living.
你为了完成各种任务
You have to maintain a high degree
需要保持高度的情感独♥立♥
of emotional detachment in order to multi-task.
充满魅力 又自我迷恋
Charming, but narcissistic.
全都符合精神变♥态♥者的特征
All the benchmarks of a psychopath.
看看你做了什么
Do you see what you did?
-什么 -你给了他们基因样本
- What I did? - You gave them the DNA.
你揭开了这整场噩梦
You set this whole nightmare in motion.
我们被困在这个房♥子里互相指责
We're trapped in this house turning on each other
都是因为你
because of you.
没错 这事怪你
Yeah, this is you.
我记得你说 我做了什么都没关系吗
I thought you s-said what I did didn't matter anymore.
我只是说木已成舟
I said it can't be changed.
我们还是不要互相指责 齐心寻找加勒特吧
Let's just stop finger-pointing and focus on finding Garrett.
假如警♥察♥比我们先找到他
Because if the cops get to him first,
我们都明白结局将会如何
we all know how that's gonna end up.
你在这里待着似乎很舒服
You seem very comfortable out here.
是啊 我以前在丛林里住过一段时间
Yeah, I used to live in the woods for a while.
真的吗
Really?
住了多久
How long?
十四年
14 years.
十四年
"14 years"?
怎么样
How was that?
很美好
It was beautiful.
十分安静
It was quiet...
冬天很难熬 但生活简单
Hard winters, but it's so simple.
吃饭 读书 睡觉
Eat, read, sleep.
取暖
Stay warm.
简单得不得了
So simple.
你没有家人吗
Don't you have a family?
难道他们不想念你吗
I mean, didn't they miss you?
我有家人
Yeah, I have a family.
但我也说不好他们是否会...
But I don't know whether...
小妹可能想过我
My little sister might've missed me.
也许吧
Maybe.
我挺想她的
I missed her.
你就是冲着她回来的吗
And that's why you came back?
我回来是因为我父亲当时奄奄一息
I came back because my father was dying.
后来真的去世了
And then he did.
节哀
I'm sorry.
葬礼之后我本想离开
I was gonna leave after the funeral.
那你为什么没走
Why didn't you?
因为你
You.
那当初
So why did you move
你为什么离开波士顿
from Boston in the first place?
迫不得已
I had to.
你真的想听吗
Are you sure you want to hear this?
当然
Of course.
我会把一切都告诉你
I'm gonna tell you everything.
好的
Okay.
这样的话
In that case,
我们得多找些柴火
we're-we're gonna need some more firewood.
我们有很多啤酒
We got plenty of beer.
如果你也来 就真的是一场派对了
But if you join, it'll officially be a party.
不了 我和我男朋友想独处 谢谢
Oh, no, my boyfriend and I are fine, thank you.
你男朋友在哪里
Where is your boyfriend?
他一会就回来
He'll be back any minute.
如果你是我女朋友 我绝不会就这样丢下你
If you were my girl, I would never leave you out here like this.
可我不是你女朋友 对吧
Well, I'm not your girl, am I?
朋友
Hey, friend.
我...
I was...
我只是在邀请你和你女朋友
I was just inviting you and your girl
来和我们一起喝一杯
to join us for a drink.
我给你个选择
I'm gonna give you a choice.
你可以现在就走
You can leave right now,
也可以留下来
or you can stay.
你还是
Why don't you just,
还是放松点 好吗
just relax, okay?
我很希望你留下来
Big part of me wants you to stay.
我们走 我们走
Let's go. Let's go...
你那是在干什么
What the hell were you doing?
他们没吓到我
They didn't scare me.
你该感到害怕
Well, maybe they should've.
你拿刀威胁他们
You threatened them with a knife!
我只是想确保他们会离开 而且不会再回来
Yeah, I wanted to make sure they left and didn't come back.
不可理喻
Unbelievable.
离我远点
Stay away from me.
早上好
Good morning.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
昨晚
Last night...
不 我才该道歉
No, I'm sorry.
我这种时候提那件事实在太过分了
I was completely out of line to bring it up now.
我只想以你需要的方式在身边支持你
All I want is to be here for you in whatever way you need.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你在画什么 -一颗心
- What are you drawing? - A heart.
内奥米
我很担心你 我能过去吗
从后门进来 避开媒体
一个小时后院子里见
我们试着把巧克力...
We're trying chocolate in...
收到 爱你
亲爱的 我刚想明白了件事
Honey? I just realized something.
丁丙诺啡和纳洛酮
Buprenorphine and naloxone.
加勒特从他一个医生朋友那拿的
Garrett got it from a doctor friend of his.
我认为他们在谈恋爱
A woman that I think he's dating.
说不定加勒特正和她在一起
剧集 | 美式哥特(2016) | 导航列表