剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
你把药都扔了吗
You threw them away?
就混在你和我很消极的玩的那个很有侵略性的关于
Along with the Chinese food that you and I have been playing
中药药膳的游戏
a passive-aggressive game of
谁能先挑出来
Who is gonna sort out first place
恭喜你 你赢了
Congratulations. You won.
我没感觉到赢的喜悦
I don't feel like I won.
我只觉得我男朋友
I feel like my boyfriend
没问我就把我东西扔了
threw my stuff away without asking me.
你说什么
What?
- 车来了 - 不是这样的
- Car's here. - No, I -
我现在要走了 要是你想
While I'm gone, if you feel the need
扔点别的东西
to throw some other stuff away,
不如扔你的布鲁斯装备
how about some of your Bruins gear?
你根本就不是队伍里的一员
You're not on the team!
准确的说 你知道吗
Well, technically, you know, they say
他们说粉丝就是第17号♥队员
the seventh player is the fan.
很明显我搞砸了
Obviously I messed up.
我会用力捏你的胸的
I'm gonna squeeze your breasts as hard as I can.
只是 我不明白 - 请给我吸气
I just -- I don't understand - You're gonna inhale for me.
为什么还是不行
why it's still not working.
不是往里吹 往外吸
Not exhale. Inhale.
你要是再点叫我来就好了
Oh, I wish you would've called me sooner.
前几天婴儿前几天吃不到奶
The baby doesn't latch in the first couple of days,
它可能就出不来了
it might never happen.
反正 都到现在了
Well, we're all here now, so how about
不如想想怎么办吧
we focus on problem-solving?
听着 妈妈 会没事的
Yeah. Look, it's gonna be okay, Mom.
我们会让婴儿安稳吃到奶的
It will be if we can get this baby to latch.
母乳对婴儿的健康很重要
Breast milk is essential to a baby's health.
可以说是液态的黄金
It's literally liquid gold.
我觉得不是
Well, not literally.
就是
Literally.
抱歉 我的甜心
I'm sorry, sweetie.
妈妈 小宝宝能感受到你压力很大
Mama, the baby can feel when you are stressed.
你得放轻松
You need to relax.
大家都听我说
Okay, you know what?
我们都得放轻松
We all need to relax.
快点 姐妹 再拿个枕头
Quick, sister, grab another pillow.
姐妹
Sister?!
我去拿
On it.
- 好了 - 我前两个孩子
- Right. -I just -- I never had trouble
喂养上从来没问题
breast feeding my other two kids.
那这次怀孕有什么不一样的吗
Well, is there anything different about this pregnancy?
没关系的 妈妈
Hey, it's okay, Mom.
爸爸不在 所以
Our dad's not here, so...
我只是想
I just...
我只是想和我孩子多相处
I just want to bond with my child.
天哪 妈妈
Oh, God, Mom!
试着认真点
Just try and focus here, please.
你今天就要出院了
You're leaving the hospital today.
黛利拉 你回了家一切都会好起来的
Things will be easier when you get home, D.
怎么会 怎么可能好起来
How? How will it be easier?
没有保姆 没有婴儿床
Nursery's not set up, I don't have a crib.
别担心 我来处理
Don't worry, I'm on it.
用奶瓶呢
How about this?
这是最不能给婴儿的东西
That is the worst thing you can give a baby.
让我来吧
Excuse me. Yes, come on.
我们来处理这个
Let's get this.
好的 我们在改善了
Okay, we're getting there.
一步步来 很好
Baby steps. Good.
晚安
Good night.
拜托 凯蒂 接电♥话♥
Come on, Katie. Pick up.
我做不到
I can't.
- 请留言 - 爸 我找到了要给孩子买♥♥的东西
- Leave a message. Dad? I found what I'm getting the baby.
当天发货 今晚到
Same-day shipping so it can be here tonight.
是妈妈吗
Was that Mom?
是的
Yes. Ugh!
她刚挂了 抱歉
You just missed her, I'm sorry.
她得去作证了
She had to get back to that deposition,
但是她让我告诉你她爱你
but she wanted me to tell you that she loves you,
她想你 还有
that she misses you, and...
还让我挠你咯吱窝
Oh, yeah, to make sure that I tickle you!
就是这样
That's right! Hey! Hey!
停下停下
Stop it! Stop!
-Ha-da-da-da-da-da-da! -
我想让你知道我们之间最重要的
I want you to know that trust is the most important
是信任
thing between us.
你可以告诉我任何事 我会保密
You can tell me anything, and it stays in this room.
好吧
Okay.
我
I've, um...
我和我爸吵了一架
I've been fighting with my dad.
是好久之前的事了
It's been going on for a while now.
但是我们
But we're just...
太不一样了
It's so different.
就好像他不理解我一样
Like, he doesn't understand me.
我知道这听起来很疯狂 但是我觉得
And I -- I -- I know it sounds crazy, but I think...
我觉得我爸不是我真正的父亲
I think my dad isn't really my dad.
没关系的米奇 他走了
It's fine, Mitch, he's gone.
如果帕特里克发现了怎么办
What if Patrick finds out?
他不可以知道我们骗了他
He can't know we lied to him.
PJ
PJ?
你和你朋友讲过吗
Have you talked to your folks?
没有
No. Um...
我看见了一些我不该看的东西
I, uh...I saw something I wasn't supposed to see.
芭芭拉 我为大卫没带我上飞机
Barbara, as guilty as I felt for Dave
感到内疚
getting on that plane without me,
对我们之间发生的一切
I felt even worse for what happened
也感到难受
after between us...
不在你和孩子身边
Not being there for you and the baby...
在你们最需要我的时候 我离开了
I left you, just when you needed me most.
你看见了什么
And what was it you saw?
我 那不重要
I-- it doesn't matter.
如果他不是我爸 我觉得
I-If he isn't my dad, then I don't --
他们是不想让我知道的
I don't think they want me to know.
我只想知道真♥相♥
I just want the truth.
苏菲 我们要回医院了
Sophie! We're just going back to the hospital.
你的穿着没问题
What you were wearing was fine.
他们已经见过你穿那些了
They've already seen you in that.
他们挺喜欢的
They liked you in that.
丹尼 我认真的
Danny, I'm serious.
鞋子 人字拖 厚袜子 我挺惊讶的
Shoes, flip-flops, thick socks -- surprise me.
你知道如果我开车送妈和孩子回家
Hey, you know what would be so fun
会有多棒吗
is if I got to drive Mom and the baby home from the hospital.
就算其他车都不上路也不行
Not even if every other car agreed to not be on the road.
我忘带钥匙了
Oh, I forgot the house key.
别 别上去了
No! Don't go back up there.
我们用备用钥匙
We'll use the hide a key.
丹尼 设定警报器 我去检查一下
Danny, set the alarm, I just need to check one thing.
所以 孩子今天终于可以回家了
Alright, so the baby finally comes home today.
你激动吗
Are you excited?
兴奋
Thrilled.
罗姆听着
Rome, listen.
还记得我们说过四个人分工
Remember when we said we'd divide setting up
照顾小孩儿吗
the nursery equally among the four of us,
然后我做了所有的事你们很内疚
and then I did everything, and then you and the guys
说你们会弄到婴儿床的
felt bad and said you'd get the crib?
床呢
Where's the crib?
售货员再拿了
Sales guy's getting it, Gina.
我开你的车是因为
The whole reason I took your car is because
我们现在要去拿婴儿床
we're picking it up right now.
爱你
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表