剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
加里
Gary-san.
最后一刻赶紧买♥♥礼物吗
Last-minute gift?
我确实教给你了一切
I did teach you everything.
我知道你说我今晚只可以吃一块曲奇
I know you said I can only have one cookie tonight,
但你没说多大
but you didn't say what size.
但那是爸爸的电♥话♥啊
But that was Dad.
是 我知道
Um... yeah, I know.
但我的手上都是面粉
Um, but my hands are covered in flour.
这样吧 我们
You know what? We...
应该再来些花生杯
should add peanut butter cups.
我喜欢你现在说的所有话
I love everything you're saying right now!
嗨 妈
Mm-hmm? Hey, Mom!
黛利拉姑姑生下她的孩子了
Aunt Delilah had her baby.
你知道我们该做什么吗
You know what we should do?
我们应该把这些曲奇带去医院
We should bring these cookies to the hospital.
好
Yeah.
她的孩子出生了
She had the baby.
太棒了
Yes!
母亲正在休息 孩子正在清洗
Alright, so Mama is resting, baby is having a bath,
然后我们才能去看望
and then we can visit.
太激动了
It's so exciting.
头出来了
The head just came out!
真恶心
That's disgusting.
你都拍下来了吗
Were you rolling?
我觉得你真的想问的是
I think the question you meant
我们为什么要照这个
is why we are rolling
天哪 那里面有什么
Oh, wow, what is on that?
你见过最美妙的影片脚本
Uh, raw footage of the most amazing movie you'll ever see.
或者是得闭眼看完的片子
Or shut your eyes through.
等等 你
Wait, did you get
把每一件事都录下来了吗
everything on tape?
- 好恶心 - 别担心
- Ew. - Don't worry.
我就只录了适合所有人看的画面
I only shot the parts that are acceptable for all viewers.
你们一定会喜欢的
Oh, you guys are gonna love this.
才不会呢
Oh, no.
是凯瑟琳 你该接这个电♥话♥
Katherine. You should take that.
不过你不应该看我的手♥机♥的
And you shouldn't look at my phone.
嘿 很高兴你能打给我
Hey. I am so glad you called.
爸爸
Dad?
是你呀 儿子
Oh, hey, bud.
爸爸 是我西奥
Dad, it's Theo.
嗯 我听出来了
Yes, I know, pal.
怎么了
What's up?
妈妈想你回家
Mom wants you to come home.
妈妈 我打给爸爸了
I got him, Mom!
她真的想我回来吗
She does?
太好了
Okay.
告诉她我十分钟就到家
Yes, tell her I'll be home in 10 minutes.
爸爸说他马上回来
Dad said he's coming right home.
待会见
See you soon.
再见
Bye.
你可以看半个小时
You can watch for half an hour.
放学后有饼干吃还能看电视
Cookies and screen time on a school night?!
爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mom.
也爱你 T
I love you too, T.
对不起了 孩子
Sorry.
嘿 今天 放了学
Hey. Today, after school,
罗马叔叔 加里叔叔 和我
Uncle Rome, Uncle Gary, and I are gonna go pick up
要去为黛利拉姨妈买♥♥婴儿床 所以我安排
a crib for Aunt Delilah, so I arranged for you to have
你和奥吉出去玩吧
a play date with Auggie.
可我不想坐奥吉妈妈的车
No, I don't want to go in the car with Auggie's mom.
她一直放谢里尔·苏珊·克罗的音乐
She's obsessed with Sheryl Crow.
别抱怨啦 就今天一天
Well, it's just today.
而且 你知道今天晚上我们要干些什么吗
And tonight, you know what we're gonna make.
吃玉米饼
Tacos! Tacos.
没错
That's right!
好了 转个身 爸爸帮你背上书包
Alright, turn around, let me get this on you.
你说妈妈会在花♥园♥日前回来吗
Do you think Mom will be home in time for Garden Day?
她都已经走了两天了
She's been gone for two days.
好了 事情是这样的
Okay, here's the deal.
妈妈现在正在处理她这辈子
Mom is fighting the most important court case
遇到的最难的案件
of her life right now.
所以我们要有耐心
So we just need to be patient.
不过你想听好消息吗
But you want to know the good news?
我真心觉得妈妈会胜诉的
I really believe she's gonna win.
就是这样
Alright.
爱你 宝贝
I love you, pal.
爱你
Love you.
新成为妈妈的人
Okay, Mama.
准备好看你的小宝宝了吗
Ready to meet your baby?
视频剪辑的怎么样了
How's the video coming along?
挺好的
Good. Good.
就只要最后调整一下
Just making some final tweaks,
不过在D回来前就能剪好
but it should be done before D gets home today.
她会喜欢这个视频的
She's gonna love this.
- 先让我看看 - 我还没剪完
- Let me see, let me see. - I'm not done yet.
那好吧 就让我看看那个部分
Well, at least show me the part --
呃 我们最有意思的地方吗
Mm-hmm. Where we go to crazy town?
那等一会
Hold, please.
有多大的可能性在产房♥的护士
What are the odds that the delivery room nurse
是加里的前女友呢
was someone that Gary dated?
我数学不好 不过
I'm not good with numbers, but, um...
百分百是加里的前女友
...100%.
我是说 前一秒加里还和我计划去吃晚饭
I mean, one minute Gary and I are making plans
结果下一秒
to go out to dinner, and the next minute,
他看我在房♥里插上手♥机♥充电器就吓坏了
he sees me plug in a phone charger and freaks out.
像是把充电器留在房♥子里
Like leaving a charger in the house
就意味着真的结婚了之类的
means we're legally married or something.
之后再也没和他联♥系♥了
Never heard from him again!
他有提过我吗
Did he ever mention me?
见证奇迹的时刻
Wait for it.
就是这个表情
That right there.
太搞笑了
That's good.
事实上我现在要去医院了
I actually have to go to the hospital now.
黛利拉与哺乳专家会面
D's meeting with that lactation specialist,
我想在那陪着她
and I want to be there for her.
埃迪打来的
It's Eddie.
我开外放了
I'll put him on speaker.
嘿
Hey.
你最近有凯瑟琳的消息吗
Have you heard from Katherine yet?
了无音讯
No, nothing since that first text.
我打给她母亲
I called her mom.
甚至跟卡特联♥系♥了 说她也没去上班
I even talked to Carter, who said she hasn't been to work.
真的吗
Really?
就像她自己说的 她需要点时间
Well, it's like she said, she just needs time.
才两天而已
It's only been two days.
我只是希望我知道她在哪里
I just wish I knew where she was.
没人想在这床上睡觉
No one is gonna want to sleep on this futon.
- 看着就不舒服 - 没错
- It's uncomfortable.- Yeah, exactly.
不过这就是你让客人只睡一晚的方法
That's how you get guests to only stay one night.
抱歉 你要被背痛折磨死了吗
Oh, I'm sorry, your back is killing you?
但你一直在我家呆着我会死哦
Well, your prolonged visit is killing me.
说到这个 我的病人马上就来了
Speaking of that, mine should be here
就不用再跟你瞎聊了
just in time to get me out of this conversation.
我到5点前会有病人 不过之后
I have patients until 5:00, but then...
我就会 运动
...I... Sweating.
很多性事的气息
Lots of post-chemo sexual...
我的药箱怎么回事
What happened to my meds?
我的天 我们可能没跟你说
Oh, my gosh, we, uh -- Maybe we didn't tell you.
其实你的癌症治愈了
You're actually cancer-free.
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表