剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
我就不应该
I-I never should've, um...
来这就是个错误
Yeah, coming here was a mistake.
我
I, uh...
告诉玛吉我很抱歉
Just tell Maggie I'm sorry.
艾瑞克
Eric...
爸爸 抱着查理让她看我唱歌♥
Dad, hold Charlie so she can see the concert.
你可以依靠我 就像1 2 数到3
* ...count on me like one, two, three
我就会出现
* I'll be there
而我知道我有需要时 我可以依靠你
* And I know when I need it I can
就像倒数4 3 2
* Count on you like four, three, two
你就会出现
* You'll be there
因为那本来就是朋友该做的事
* 'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh, yeah
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Yeah
嘿 西奥 再给你5分钟
Hey, Theo? Five more minutes?
我得送你上学 好吗
I got to take you to school, okay?
好的
Okay.
嘿
Hey.
我来吧
I got it.
凯瑟琳 等等
Katherine. Wait.
我知道这肯定很难受
I know how hard this must be.
- 请你 - 别
- Just, please -- - Don't.
别装得像是你了解
Don't pretend you have any idea
我正经历的这一切
what I'm going through.
多佛龙利鱼在哪
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Where's the Dover sole?
我决定做一些改变
I decided to change things up.
我觉得可以不做龙利鱼
Thought we could do a salmon special
做三文鱼特餐
instead of the sole.
而且只有一半的价格
Also, it was half the price.
收到 就做三文鱼特餐
Copy that. Salmon special.
我很喜欢
I love it. Mm-hmm.
- 谢谢 - 谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
我们可以用味增调料涂在表面
Okay. We could do, like, a miso glaze,
或者撒上碎碧根果
or we could do that crusted...pecan...
阿尔伯特
Albert.
这就闭嘴 主厨
Shutting up, Chef.
Oh.
这是今晚的预定
These the reservations?
预定的人多吗
How the numbers looking for tonight?
不是很多
Oh. Not great.
但可能会有非预定的人
But maybe we'll get some walk-ins.
可能会吧
Yeah, maybe.
- D - 怎么了
- D. - Yeah.
我们的大派对因雨取消了
Our big party canceled because of the rain.
别吧 这可是波士顿
Come on. This is Boston.
我们每年能下127厘米厚的雪
We get 50 inches of snow a year.
一点雨算什么
We can handle a little bit of rain.
这会还下得更大了
And it's just getting worse.
会没问题的
It's gonna be fine.
一天而已
It's just one day.
是吗
Is it?
如果安德鲁说对了呢
What if Andrew was right?
如果这个餐厅注定要失败呢
What if this place is doomed to fail?
不会的
It's not.
好吧 你说得容易 D
Yeah, okay, well, that's easy for you to say, D,
因为责任都在我身上
because I am the one in the driver's seat.
你说什么
Excuse me?
如果我们做失败了 责任都在我
If we fail, it is all on me.
吉娜 我们不会失败的
Gina, we're not gonna fail.
天呐 不会吧
Oh, my God. Could you imagine?
我们真完蛋了
We'd be so screwed.
说真的
Seriously.
大家伙儿
Hey, guys?
好像停电了
I think the power's out.
刚和D通完电♥话♥
Just got off the phone with D.
显然 餐厅也停电了
Apparently, power's out at the restaurant, too.
今天早上简直是
This morning, man, that was, uh...
太复杂了
Complicated.
我想说太尴尬了
I would have went with "awkward as hell,"
但说复杂也行
but "complicated" works.
处理得怎么样了
How's all that going?
好得不能再好
Oh, you know, super good,
毕竟我和另外一个女人有了个孩子
considering I just had a child with another woman
正在试图修补夫妻感情
as I'm trying to patch things up with my wife.
是啊这就是你♥爸♥爸
Yes, he did.
看你♥爸♥爸干的好事
Yes, he did. Daddy did do that.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
显然 波特广场倒了一棵树
Alright, apparently a tree came down in Porter Square.
某些线路被破坏了 要有段时间才能修好
Some lines are down. It's gonna take a while to fix.
看样子整个城市都有这种情况
Seems there's lines down across the city.
真好
Great.
没有电
Without power,
会损失几千美金的肉类和农产品
that's thousands of dollars of meat and produce gone.
没事的 我会催着大家把东西都放到工业冷冻箱里
No, it's cool. I'll hustle the staff, we'll get everything into the walk-in.
把所有制冰机的冰拿出来
We'll empty all the ice machines,
尽量让冷冻箱温度低一点
try and keep it as cool as we can in there.
谢谢你 阿尔伯特
Thanks, Albert.
好了 后厨人员 请大家听好了
Okay, alright, kitchen staff, let's listen up, please.
把所有东西包起来 从工作台上拿起来
I need everything wrapped and off the line.
我只想一次性装进冷冻箱
I only want to open the freezer once.
请赶紧把食物放进冷冻箱
Please, if you guys could file in.
我需要吧台冰箱里的冰
I need all the ice from the bar cooler.
我需要你们倾尽一切找来冰
I need ice from wherever you can get it.
我们得把这一切弄凉
We got to get everything cold.
停电了
A blackout?
难以置信
I can't believe this.
你知道 我
You know, I...
把尼尔的钱给了别人
gave Neil's money away.
我最终放下安德鲁
I finally let go of Andrew,
把我的房♥子抵押了出去
took a loan out on my home,
但现在呢
and now this?
你并不孤单
You're not alone.
你想告诉我什么
What are you trying to tell me?
如果这不是上帝的征兆
If this isn't a sign from God...
这是一个征兆 这是他想告诉我的
This is a sign. This is Him trying to tell me something.
吉娜 这件事不仅仅发生在你身上
Oh, Gina, this isn't just happening to you.
嗯 我们俩都碰到了这件事 你是我的搭档
Alright, it's happening to both of us. I'm your partner.
对 我知道 你知道吗
Yeah, I know that, D. Do you?
因为你表现的不像
'Cause you're not acting like it.
我来帮你的 我需要这个
I'm here for you, and I need this.
我和你一样需要它
I need this just as much as you do.
对不起
Um, sorry.
我们已经关门了
We're closed.
但外面下着很大的雨
Oh. It's really coming down out there.
我能进来避避雨吗
Think I can dry off for a few?
当然
Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
你饿吗
Hey, you hungry?
我觉得我可以吃点
I mean, I could eat.
不错
Cool.
请坐
Have a seat.
该死的 玛吉
Damn it, Maggie.
玛吉
Maggie!
上车
Get in!
雨下得很大
It's pouring.
拜托
Please.
给我留几个蛤蜊
Hey, leave out a few of those clams.
好的 主厨
Yes, Chef.
在你做完事情之后给我拿点灰比诺
And grab me some Pinot Gris from the bar when you're done.
马上
Right away.
无论什么你都会让我参与吗
You gonna let me in on whatever this is?
我现在在听我搭档说话
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表