剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
那还不得跟个薄荷化粪池似的
It's like a peppermint septic tank.
来吧
Come ooooooon.
我天 他就是不懂我
God, he just doesn't get me.
他永远都不懂
He never will.
我就是做不了他想要的那种儿子
- I'm -- I'm just not the son that he wanted me to be.
肯定很沮丧了
Must be really frustrating.
有时候我对我父亲也有同样的感觉
I feel the same way about my old man sometimes.
- 是吗 - 是的
You do? Yeah.
然后他会说两句话 或者做点事
Then he'll say something or do something,
然后我意识到我们俩比我想的还要像
and I realize we're more alike than I think,
这让我更生气了
which pisses me off even more.
这相机能用吗
This thing work?
能啊
Yeah.
我大学论文就是用它拍的呢
I actually shot my thesis on it in college.
你上过电影学院吗
You went to film school?
少说两句吧 哥们
Little less judgment, bruh.
你这话听起来像我爸的口气
You're starting to sound like my dad.
这就好比告诉一个消防员
Yeah, try telling a firefighter
你想上美术学院一样
that you want to go to art school.
这人是谁
Who's this guy?
那是我哥们盖里
That's my boy Gary.
不 不是他
No, no, not him.
是他
Him.
那是乔恩
That's Jon.
他
He, uh...
他去年过世了
He died last year.
他自杀了
He killed himself.
他是那么有趣的一个人
He was so fun.
你肯定会喜欢他的
You'd have loved him.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, babe.
嘿 吉娜
Hey, Gina.
我给你介绍一下我朋友PJ
I want you to meet my friend PJ.
对不起啦 小宝贝
I am so sorry, sweetie.
我记不起来那首歌♥的名字了
I can't remember the name of that song.
怎么说呢 乔恩比我唱得可好听多了
Jon could sing it better than I could, anyway.
我知道你来到这个世上是很复杂的事
And I know that it's complicated how you came into this world.
但你不是孤身一人
But you're not alone.
我非常爱你的
And I love you so very much.
我陪你成长的时候
And while I'm at it,
我可能也会对我在你生命中
I may as well go ahead and apologize
犯下的每一个错误向你道歉
for every mistake I'm gonna make in your life.
我肯定会犯很多错的
There'll probably be a ton of them.
我现在跟你道歉是因为有时候
The reason I'm doing this now is because sometimes...
以后人就没机会道歉了
you don't get a chance to say it later.
所以我只想提前对你说
So I just wanted to get ahead of it
告诉你我对自己做过的事感到抱歉
and tell you that I'm sorry for all the things I've done.
天呐
Oh, my God.
就是它了
That's it.
这就是那首歌♥
That's the song.
我要告诉你多少次
* How many times do I have to tell you
我为自己的所作所为后悔了呢
* That I'm sorry for the things I've done?
为什么
* Why-y-y-y-y-y?
嘿 安德鲁 我是瑞吉娜
Hey, Andrew. It's Regina.
我想了想你早些时候说过的话
I was thinking about what you said earlier,
我想让你知道
and I want you to know that...
我听进去了
I heard you.
有空的时候给我回电 我们可以聊聊你的想法
Call me when you can so we can talk about your ideas.
谢了
Thanks.
我要告诉你多少次
* How many times do I have to try to tell you
令人奇怪的是 记忆是如何在
"It's strange indeed how memories can lie dormant
人脑中休眠这么多年的
in a man's mind for so many years."
西奥 不拿水壶是没法去
Theo, you can't go camping in the Grand Canyon
科罗拉多大峡谷露营的哦
without a canteen.
挪个地儿
Move over. Oh.
来得正好 妈
Just in time, Mom.
我们刚要讲最精彩的部分
We're about to get to the good part.
到时候你必须告诉我
* That's when you have to tell me
不过这些记忆可能因为
"Yet those memories can be awakened
看到一些东西
and brought forth fresh and new,
听见某句话 或者看见一张熟悉的面孔
just by something you've seen or something you've heard,
而被重新唤醒
or the sight of an old, familiar face."
没事的 妈 老爸说了有些地方是会感动哭的
It's okay, Mom. Dad said we may cry at some parts.
所以听见这些话才会如此伤心
* That's why it hurts so bad to hear the words
你不断说这些话
* That keep on falling from your mouth
打扰一下
Excuse me.
女洗手间的肥皂用完了
You're out of soap in the ladies' room.
不断说这些话
* Falling from your mouth
不断说这些话
* Falling from your mouth
太好了 谢谢你
...wonderful. Oh, thank you.
告诉我原因
* Tell me why-y-y-y-y-y-y-y
麦琪
Maggie.
麦琪 麦琪
Maggie! Maggie --
为什么
* Why-y-y-y-y
我问你两句话 兄弟
Let me ask you something, man --
你怎么知道盖里是谁的
how'd you know who Gary was?
你说是你朋友啊
Y-You said your friend Gary.
不对 你指着照片
No, you pointed at a picture.
我说 那是盖里
I said, "That's Gary,"
然后你却说 不 不是这人 是这边的
and you said, "No, not that guy. This guy."
你知道谁是盖里
You knew who Gary was.
说说吧 兄弟
Come on, man.
你怎么知道的
How'd you know?
好吧
Okay.
听着 我认识你的那天
Look... t-the day I met you,
我从没告诉过你我为什么会在医院
I never told you why I was at the hospital.
我当时在找你们所有人
I was there looking for you all.
我觉得乔恩可能是我爸
I think Jon might be my father.
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表