剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
* And all of my friends who think that I'm blessed
他们不知道我脑子里一片混乱
* They don't know my head is a mess
不 他们不知道我到底是谁
* No, they don't know who I really am
他们不像你那样知道我经历了什么
* And they don't know what I've been through like you do
我为你而存在
* And I was made for you
岁月留在我脸上的痕迹
* And all of these lines across my face
如果我把它们弄成小块 根本不用我的牙
If I break off small pieces and don't use my teeth,
我还需要
do I still have --
是的 你还是需要刷牙
Yes, you still have to brush your teeth.
告诉你我的故事
* Tell you the story of who I am
妈妈
Mom!
太多关于我的故事
* So many stories of where I've been
还有我是如何成为现在的样子
* And how I got to where I am
谢谢
Thank you.
但是这些故事没有任何意义
* Oh, but these stories don't mean anything
采妮肯定会喜欢的
Charlie's gonna love this.
当你没有人
* When you've got no one
- 可以倾诉 - 是啊
- * To tell them to * Yeah.
这是真的
* And it's true
我为你而存在
* That I was made for you
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表