剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
家庭 多有深意的一个词啊
- Family -- what a loaded word.
无论我们做了什么 发生了什么 我们也都创造了一个生命
Whatever we did, whatever happened, we also created a life.
它是一切的基础
It's the foundation for everything,
而且 不管你喜不喜欢
and, like it or not...
我想回家 那不是约翰的孩子
I want to come home. It's not John's baby.
我们都无法选择
...we don't get to choose.
只是来过个周末 包有点多啊
It's a lot of bags for just the weekend.
妈 你只待一个周末 对吧
Mom, it's just the weekend, right?
我和你♥爸♥离婚了
I've left your father.
他们是我们的全部
They're all we've got.
查德死后
After Chad died,
我特别想让自己相信 他还在
I just so wanted to believe that he was still here.
那是玛吉想要的
That's what Maggie wants.
所以 我们支持他们
So, we support them...
我想申请贷款 我想把安德鲁的钱还给他
I want to take out a line of credit. I want to give Andrew his money back.
- 让我帮你 宝贝 - 原谅他们
- Let me help you, babe. - ...forgive them...
我帮你争取到了60天的止赎权延期
I was able to get you a 60-day extension on the foreclosure.
- 你不会失去房♥子了 - 努力
- You won't lose the house. - ...and just try...
玛吉
Maggie.
你是来波士顿看他的 还是看我的
Did you come to Boston to see me or him?
不去伤害对方
...not to hurt each other.
他来这干嘛
What is he doing here?
是什么让我妈觉得 把她的
What makes my mom think it is okay
小白脸带来吃早餐是没关系的
to bring her boy toy to breakfast?
我是说 他为什么会跟我妈待一块儿
I mean, what is he doing hanging out with her anyway?
一个35岁的人能和我妈有什么相干
What does a 35-year-old want with my mother?
你脑子里想的应该是 高(潮)
The acronym you're looking for is M-I-L--
你最好是想跟我说 高钙牛奶
You better be spelling "milk."
我的天 那更糟了
Oh, my God. That's worse.
你为什么没告诉玛吉我要来
Why didn't you tell Maggie I was coming?
因为我不想让她不准你来
Because I didn't want her to say no.
只要当她慢慢了解你了
As soon as she gets to know you --
帕特丽夏 我同意来这
Patricia, the whole reason I agreed to be here
完全是想帮你说出实话
was to help you come clean.
我会让你帮我的
And I will.
就是 得等到合适的时间
Just... at the right time.
很显然不是现在
Which apparently is not right now.
至于虾的话
And for the shrimp,
我需要20磅21至25克之间的 不去头尾
I need 20 pounds of the 21/25s, head on, tail on.
那多佛比目鱼多少呢
And how much for the Dover sole?
不好意思 我是指鱼的价格
I'm sorry, I-I meant the price of the fish,
不是说那些抓着它们的镀金艇
not the gold-plated yacht that caught them.
在这签字 还有这
Sign here. And here.
稍等一下
H-Hold a sec.
我在给什么签字
What exactly am I signing?
你正与我签订 再也不在卡拉OK唱扑克脸 协定
You're legally agreeing to never sing "Po-Po-Po-Po-Po-Poker Face"
协定真实合法有效
at karaoke ever again.
大家都爱听
People loved that.
亲爱的 大家鼓掌是因为你终于唱完了
Sweetie, people were clapping because it was over.
是你的信用额度申请表啦
It's your line of credit application
这样你就能把安德鲁的钱还清了
so you can buy out Andrew.
你说阿♥拉♥斯加三文鱼搞促销 对吧
Hey, you said the Alaskan salmon was on sale, right?
好的 那给我拿20磅 不要比目鱼了
Yeah, let's do 20 pounds of that instead of the sole.
很好 谢谢
Okay, great. Thanks.
你知道你没问题的 对吧
You know you got this, right?
我们只需要确保万无一失就行了
We just need to be resourceful,
特别是给安德鲁付钱时
especially while paying Andrew back.
很快会付给他
Which we will do in no time
鉴于我正执导雷克萨斯的商业广♥告♥
now that I'm directing these Lexus commercials.
非常感谢你为我做这些
Thank you so much for doing this.
我知道这当中有牺牲
I know it's a sacrifice.
这不是牺牲 嘎嘎女士
Well, it's not a sacrifice, Lady Gaga.
我赌你会赢的
I'm betting on you.
扑克脸 扑克脸
And my po-po-po-po...
- 别这样 - 扑
- Please don't do that. - ...po--
别这样 别这样
Don't do that. Don't do that.
好了啦
Come on.
爸 鹰嘴豆沙呢
Dad, hummus?
真的吗 我们说好了的
Really? We talked about this.
埃迪 我可能
Hey, Eddie? Um, I'm probably gonna be swamped
今天一天都会在赶工作
catching up at work today.
你介意我们换一下吗 我来送西奥
Do you mind if we switch? I can do drop-off.
可以 不过
Uh, yeah. We can, but --
妈 不能忘带礼物了
Mom, we can't forget the present.
- 我马上回来 - 什么礼物
- I'll be right back. - Present?
今天我和西奥本打算
Today's the day Theo and I were gonna drop off
给宝宝送去礼物的
the present that he bought for the baby.
对了
Oh, right.
那我来接西奥吧
- I'll -- I'll do the pickup.
不行 我们都得去
No. We all have to go.
这个是我们一起送出的礼物
The gift's from the family.
妈 你不想看看小宝宝吗
Mom, don't you want to meet the baby?
我当然想啦 一起去吧
I sure do. Come on.
我们一起去看宝宝
Let's go meet this baby.
真好
Yes.
你看见这里的小刻度了吗
You see the little notches here?
这告诉你你得加多少配方奶粉
It tells you exactly how much formula you have to...
不好意思 很显然你看见了这上面有数字
Sorry. Obviously, you see that there are numbers.
- 你是说 这里的2和3吗 - 是的
- You mean, like, the two and the three? - Yeah.
好的 不过谢谢你的唠叨
Yeah. But thank you for momsplaining.
对不起 只是
Sorry. It's just --
我觉得我这么早就回去工作有些罪恶感
I think I feel a little guilty going back to work so soon.
我的意思是 我想多陪陪吉娜
I mean, I want to be there for Gina.
只不过
It's just that --
小黛 乔恩不是因为雷珍纳而离开餐厅的
D, Jon didn't leave that restaurant just for Regina.
餐厅他是留给你俩的
He left it to the both of you.
他想让你们拥有它
He wanted you to have it.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我知道 我也想
I know. And I want that, too.
只不过 我现在有查理了
It's just that now I have Charlie.
她将来会为
Who's gonna thank you some day
自己有个女强人妈妈而感谢你的
for showing her how to be a badass working mom.
衣服上还带着口水印呢
With a little stitch of spit-up on her sweater.
嗨
Hey.
- 嗨 - 不好意思 我们不想按门铃吵醒
- Hi. - Sorry, we didn't want to ring the bell in case we woke --
查理
Charlie!
嗨 你好呀
Hey! Hi!
天呐 你湿透了
Oh, gosh. You're so wet.
嗨
Hey.
你们都能来 我很高兴
I...I'm so glad you guys could all come.
妈 快看
Mom, look.
她的脚好小
Her feet are so little.
真可爱
Cute.
老兄
Oh, hey, man.
我不知道你会在这啊
I...didn't know you were gonna be here.
是啊
Yeah.
小黛让我来照看小查理
D asked me to babysit.
那 那什么
Yeah, y-y-you know what?
兄弟 你也可以加入啊
Uh, dude, you should join.
你也能帮到我
I-I could use the help.
对吧 我的意思是 如果
Right? I mean, that's if...
如果你不忙的话
- that-- that's if you're not busy,
不过你们应该很忙吧
but you guys are probably busy.
当我没说 当我没说
I didn't say nothing. I didn't say nothing.
这 忘记我说的话吧 我说什么了
- That's -- Forget what I said. What did I say?
- 我啥也没说 - 西奥 等等
- I said nothing. - Theo, wait, wait.
- 这是给查理的吗 - 是的
- Is this for Charlie? - Yes.
那我们现在去婴儿房♥把它拆开怎么样
Should we go open it right now in the nursery?
- 对 就这样 我喜欢婴儿房♥ - 好的
- Yes. Let's do that. I love a good nursery. - Okay.
儿童镇
Baby town.
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表