剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
吉娜 你看见我的剧本了吗
Gina, have you seen my script?
我哪都找过了 我以为
I looked everywhere. I-I thought --
谢了
Oh. Thanks.
你紧张什么 你都认识托德那么多年了
Why are you nervous? You've known Todd for years.
我能肯定他都没看过这些
Yeah, and I'm pretty sure he hasn't even read it.
好莱坞一流的制♥作♥人 为什么要读这玩意呢
- Big-time Hollywood producer -- why would he actually read it?
他来这里就是为了看湖人和凯尔特人的比赛而已
He's only in town because the Lakers are playing the Celtics.
宝贝
Babe.
庇护所要举办慈善活动了
Oh, the shelter's having a benefit.
我为你自豪 宝贝
I'm proud of you, babe.
谢谢
Thanks.
尽管如此 我可能没时间去
I probably won't have time to go, though.
为什么
Why not?
我要迟到了
Oh. I'm late.
我得去见安德鲁
Got to meet Andrew.
你要不要把防护牙托戴上
Might want to put your mouthguard in.
你在磨牙呢
You're grinding your teeth.
我和别人达成了协议
Look, I made a deal.
我把所有钱都捐给妇女庇护所了
I gave all that money to the Women's Shelter,
要是这代表着我必须
and if, you know, that means if I have to
和安德鲁有往来的话 那就这样吧
be in business with Andrew, so be it.
我真希望你的
I almost wish your un--
尼尔
Neil...
能活久一点
had lived long enough to see
看看你都用他的钱干了什么
what you actually did with his money.
- 因果报应 明白我的意思吗
- Poetic justice know what I'm saying?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不 我不应该那么说
- I should-- I shouldn't have said that.
不该说什么 真♥相♥吗
What? The truth?
爱你
Love you.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
我能问个问题吗
May I ask a question?
我能说些自己的意见吗
May I make an observation?
你妈妈在今早五点半离开了
You know, your mom left at 5:30 this morning.
据我所知 是因为
The reason I know that
我亲爱的朋友科林
is because my dear friend Colin...
想在五点三十一分散个步
...wanted to be walked at 5:31.
那你的侦探事务所又是什么时候开门的
And what time does your detective agency open?
根据这张便条来看 她在你原来的公♥寓♥ 对吧
Well, according to this note, she's at your old apartment, right?
这意味着两种可能
So that could mean one of two things.
要么昨晚你们俩个在一起
Either last night brought you two together
而且她还在城里
and she's staying in town
建立那个不可思议的基金会
to build on that incredible foundation
要么
or --
那个
...that.
你是在生我的气吗
Are you mad at me?
我只是想知道
I'm trying to figure out
我怎么把这事搞砸了的
how I could have possibly screwed up.
不是所有事都和你有关 加里
Not everything's about you, Gary.
可能
Maybe...
你对我有点生气
...you're a little mad at me?
我接受了你的建议 去见了她
I took your advice, and I went to go meet with her.
她不是一个人在那里
She was not there alone.
她当时和一个男人在一起
She was with a man.
好吧
Okay.
- 什么 什么样的男人
- Uh, what -- what kind of man?
那种你会去拥抱
The kind you hug,
那种你似乎会特别开心见到的男人噢
the kind you seem incredibly happy to see.
那是她的房♥产中介吗
Was it her real estate agent?
你会给你的
Do you brush the hair
房♥产中介梳前面的刘海吗
off of your real estate agent's forehead?
你认为他们是在约会
You think it was a date?
是你说的 我可没有
You said it. I didn't.
她是怎么介绍他的
Well, how did she introduce him?
- 我没有 我没留下 我走了
- I don't -- I didn't stay. I left.
不管是什么情况 她和你♥爸♥爸分居了 对吧
Well, whatever it was, she and your dad are separated, right?
所以她可能是想看看自己还吸不吸引人了
So maybe she's just testing out her market value.
他大概35岁这样
He was like 35.
那还真是挺有魅力的哈
That's pretty good market value.
这不好笑
That's not funny!
现在我生你气了
Now I am mad at you.
老天 我真蠢
God, I am such an idiot!
为什么
Why?
因为你真的让我信了
Because you actually had me believing
她来这是来见我的
that she was here to see me.
这些都只是想法 你随时都可以拒绝
So, these are all just ideas, so you can always say no.
我想让你和这些生产供应商谈谈
These are the produce suppliers I'd like you to talk to.
不行
No.
我是说 可能吧
I mean, maybe.
自从我开第一家餐厅以来 我一直与同一家
I've...been working with the same organic farm
有机农场合作
since my first restaurant.
我们是朋友
We're friends.
我理解 这也不是命令
I understand, and this is not an edict,
但是 我的人也是做有机的
but, um, my guys are organic, too.
他们规模做得大点 所以价格更便宜
They're just a bigger operation, so they're cheaper.
好吧 挺有道理的
Okay. Makes sense.
好 我会联♥系♥他们的
Okay, yes, I will call them.
还有什么事
What else?
我想替你和一位名叫肯
I'd like to set up a meeting
的社交媒体顾问安排一次见面
between you and a social media consultant -- Ken.
这是他的网站
Uh, this is his website.
我已经向他说起过你了
I already spoke to him about you.
除了夸奖还是夸奖
Nothing but raves.
那
So..
我们能点菜了吗
...can we talk about the menu?
大家都喜欢汉堡薯条
One thing that everyone loves is burgers and fries.
- 别误会我的意思 我也喜欢好吃的汉堡
- Don't get me wrong -- I love a good burger.
但不是这家餐厅的 所以 不要
But it's not this restaurant, so...no.
好的
Yes.
你做千层面
But, you know, you do lasagna,
但是你们家却不是意大利餐厅
and you're not an Italian restaurant.
千层面是乔恩的最爱
Lasagna was Jon's favorite.
乔恩
Jon?
你是说黛利拉的
Oh, you mean Delilah's --
好吧 那汉堡就算了
Yeah, okay, we can forget about burgers.
这些都只是想法
These are just ideas.
我们也许应该让黛利拉来经营
Okay. Well, we should probably run this by Delilah, so...
之后我见到她的时候会告诉她的
Yeah, I'll tell her later, when I see her.
你什么时候开始和她约会的
When are you seeing her?
我在那里 我看到他的脸
I was there, and I saw his face,
听起来像是一场约会
and it sounded like a date.
什么 不 那才不是约会
What?! No! It's not a date!
听着 D 如果你和安德鲁想约会
Look, D, if you and Andrew want to go on a date,
上帝保佑你们哟
God bless. Aww.
加里在这里 我得挂了
Oh, Gary's here. I gotta go.
和安德鲁玩得开心
Oh. Have fun with Andrew.
嗨
Hello.
我不知道你是怎么想的 但不是你想的那样
I don't know what you think is going on, but it's not.
但是我觉得你知道我是怎么想的
But I think you do know what I think is going on,
而且事实如此
and it is.
忘了吧
Drop it.
考虑一下忘了它
Consider it dropped.
他要带你去哪里
Where's he taking you?
我忘不掉啊
Huh. I didn't drop it.
我这里有些尿布
I got these here diapers.
我搬过来了 但我才不管换尿布
I'll deliver 'em, but I will not change them.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不过说真的 你能换下尿布吗
Actually, could you change them?
因为我今晚需要一个临时保姆
Because I need a sitter for tonight.
因为你要去约会吗
For your date?
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表