剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
通灵师之所以没能和他通灵
the reason the psychic didn't connect with him
是因为
is because...
乔恩不想和我说话
Jon didn't want to talk to me.
小黛 如果你想寻求原谅
D, if it's forgiveness you're looking for,
不应该是从乔恩那里寻找
it's not Jon that you're gonna get it from.
你应该原谅你自己
- You -- You have to forgive yourself.
嘿 你好啊 房♥子找得怎么样
Hey, there. How was apartment-hunting?
我看了一个很好的两室
I-I-I saw a cute two-bedroo--
我还不至于老到找不到室友吧 会吗
I'm not too old to have a roommate, am I?
要来个三明治吗
Would you like a sandwich?
谢谢
Thank you.
麦琪去哪了
Where's, uh --Where's Maggie?
她去跑步了
She's out running.
你又干啥了
What'd you do?
今天下午 我们去见了个通灵师
This afternoon, we went to see a psychic.
麦琪 觉得她和查德通灵了
Maggie...thinks she made contact with Chad.
真的吗
Really?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我的意思不是
I didn't mean to --
不 不 不
No, no, no.
在他死后 我也去见了个通灵师
After he died, I went to a psychic.
我只是想要去相信
I just so wanted to believe
也许 他还存在着
that somehow, he was still here.
这是也麦琪想看到的
That's what Maggie wants.
是吗
She does?
对 我觉得是
Yeah, I think so.
我仍然很想念他
I still miss him so much.
但是
But...
你不能用一辈子来怀念他
you cannot spend your whole life mourning.
你需要珍惜你拥有的
You need to appreciate what you have
而不是关注你失去了什么
instead of focusing on what you've lost.
这就是为什么我去了波士顿
That is why I am in Boston.
你女儿知道这事吗
Does your daughter know that?
有时我什么也不说 因为
Sometimes I don't say anything because...
我怕我会说错话
...I'm afraid I'm gonna say the wrong thing.
我从中得到了教训
I could learn a lesson from that.
我怕
I'm afraid that...
她不会和我
she's not gonna feel...
有一样的感受
like I do.
天啊 我现在情绪太激动了
Oh, God. I am so overwhelmed.
我也不知道我在做些什么
I-I mean, I don't know what the hell I'm doing.
你知道的
You know...
我们的朋友埃德
...our friend Ed
原本打算搬进麦琪的老房♥子
was supposed to move into Maggie's old apartment.
但是 他又搬回了他家
But...he's back at his house --
暂时回去了
for now.
也许你该问问麦琪
Maybe you should ask Maggie
在你想弄清这一切的时候 你是不是应该留在她家
if you can stay at her place while you figure things out.
这可不是因为你太老不能找室友
And not because you're too old for a roommate.
《红色羊齿草的故乡》
"Where the Red Fern Grows"?
你就是这样想出你们乐队名字的吗
Is this how you came up with the name of your band?
对
Yes.
当我在你这个年纪的时候 我爸给我念过这本书
My dad used to read this book to me when I was your age.
这是我最喜欢的故事
It was my favorite.
你会喜欢它的
You are going to love this.
读到某些章节我们可能会看哭了
Now, we might cry at certain parts,
不过没关系的
but it's okay.
西奥 刷牙了吗
Hey, T, brush your teeth?
他可是跟我说他刷了
Hmm. He told me he did.
刷了
Yes.
老爸 既然妈妈回家了
Hey, Dad, now that Mom's home,
你又要走了吗
are you leaving again?
实际上 小伙子
Well, actually, bud,
你妈想让我多留一会
Mom asked me if I could stay awhile.
那我们能接着露营去吗
So, we can keep camping?
太好了
Great.
老妈 找个睡袋吧
Mom, go grab a sleeping bag,
因为老爸要给我读他最喜欢的书了
'cause Dad's about to read us his favorite book.
小子 我肯定你妈在科罗拉多大峡谷的时候
Hey, Bud, I'll bet Mom had enough camping
天天露营都腻了
while she was in the Grand Canyon.
今天让你妈睡床上吧
Why don't we let her sleep in a real bed tonight?
好吧
Alright.
不过你要是感觉一个人太孤独 我们在的哦
But if you get lonely, we'll be right here.
谢了 西西
Thanks, T.
晚安
Night.
嘿
Hey!
之前的事真的抱歉
Really sorry about earlier.
我真是混♥蛋♥
I'm an ass.
我们之前虽然怀疑过 但现在你我都确信我是混♥蛋♥了
We've suspected it for a while, but now we know for sure.
我刚和你老妈谈过
I just spoke with your mom.
她跟我说你很想查德
She told me how much she misses Chad.
也是 就她这嘴
Yeah, of course she did.
不 麦琪 她说得她意识到自己还有什么
No, Mags, she said she needs to realize what she still has.
她是在说你啊
She means you.
我不知道查德今天是不是
I-I don't know if Chad was trying to...
试过跟你联♥系♥
connect with you today.
希望是吧
I hope he was.
但我知道你妈妈 真的在努力了
But I do know who is trying to, and that's your mother.
所以她才来了波士顿啊
And that's why she's in Boston.
她让我给推荐一家餐厅
Now, she asked me for a restaurant recommendation,
我没推荐吉娜家 你知道的
and I didn't say Gina's, because, you know...
界限嘛
boundaries.
但我告诉她了个地儿
But I may have texted her a place.
所以 她现在就一个人
So, she's just sitting by herself
孤零零地在餐厅坐着吗
at a restaurant right now?
她说她不想打扰你
She said she wanted to get out of your hair for a while --
我知道 女儿刚接受了化疗
- which -- I know, I know --is not the coolest thing to say
这话说起来不太合适
about your daughter who just went through chemo.
没错
Exactly.
她不想跟我改善关系
She doesn't want to connect with me.
那她为什么要过来
Then why is she here?
我妈可是从没飞到任何地方来找过我啊 所以听我一句
Take it from a guy whose mom never flew anywhere to see him.
你妈一个人在餐厅等着呢
Your mom is sitting by herself in a restaurant.
快去吧
So go.
和她聊聊
Talk to her.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
请问这有一个女人独自用餐吗
Is there a woman here dining alone
大概就是我到50岁的样子
who's basically me in her 50s?
我是说外表
On the outside.
我们俩的性格 可是大不相同
On the inside, we're very, very different.
没有 另外必须用餐人数全部到齐 我才能给您安排座位
No. And your whole party must be present before I can seat you.
好的 那我就等会她吧
Oh, okay. I'll just wait for her, then.
您可以在吧台等
Well, you can wait at the bar.
这里是给哪些即将入座的人准备的
This area is for people who are ready to be seated.
那就吧台等吧
The bar it is.
欢迎加入
Welcome to the support group
被那个家伙虐待的互助组
for people who have been abused by that guy.
我推荐你点夏敦埃酒
May I recommend the Chardonnay?
夏敦埃酒适合消极抵抗的人
Oh, Chardonnay is for passive-aggressive.
对于主动出击型的我来说 需要伏特加
For aggressive-aggressive, I need vodka.
你别多想 他不是针对你
Well, don't take it personally.
你看他现在就找10岁小孩的麻烦呢
He's picking on 10-year-olds now.
- 能给我颗薄荷糖吗 先生 - 谁知道你手脏不脏啊
Can I please have a mint, sir? I don't know where those hands have been.
给你准备个勺在这儿肯定是有原因的
There's a spoon here for a reason.
兄弟 别这么刻薄
Dude, chill!
从他的话来看 我肯定是这孩子先挑的事
In his defense, I'm pretty sure the kid started it.
要是你过去 能不用勺子
The vodka's on me if you go over there
抓一把薄荷糖回来的话 这杯伏特加我请了
and grab a handful of mints without using the spoon.
我用吃了吗
Do I have to eat them?
我去 当然不用
Oh, God, no.
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表