剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
*we out every week, we out every week
开派对一直到三点
* Always party till 3:00 somehow
好像我们乐此不疲 好像我们乐此不疲
* Like we stuck on repeat, like we stuck on repeat
我现在不想那样了
* And that's not what I need right now
我选择离开 我选择离开
* I decided to leave, I decided to leave
我想睡个好觉
* I just wanted some sleep
看看看
Look at this.
看看你的成果
Look at what you did.
是我们的成果
What we did.
也许我们应该经常这样
Maybe we should make this a regular thing.
家庭风
Family style.
我喜欢
I love it.
明白我们有几斤几两
* Find out what we're made of
当我们的朋友需要我们帮助的时候
* When we are called to help our friends in need
你不能指望我一个顶俩
* You can count on me like one, two
嘿 伙伴们
Hey, guys.
- 索菲 - 嘿 不 不 不
- Sophie -Hey, no, no, no.
不要停 继续 我想听听俩后面的歌♥词
Don't stop. Keep going. I want to know what comes after "two."
不是 不是 事情不是你看起来的那样 真的
No, no. This is not what it looks like. Seriously.
是啊 但是 你们懂的
Yeah, but, you know,
我们还是让网络决定好了
we're just gonna let the Internet decide.
- 不行 不行 别发 别 - 偏发
- No, no, don't do that. Don't. - Yep.
索
Soph
我们穿了裤子的啊
We're wearing pants.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
- 我在这里等着 - 谢谢
- I'll wait right here. Thanks.
谢谢 加里 我下了飞机就给你发信息
Thanks, Gary. I'll text you when I land.
好啊 一路顺风
Yeah. Safe flight.
妈
Mom?
妈
Mom!
你 你怎么知道我在这里
H-How did you know that I was here?
我刚刚和艾瑞克在一起
I was with Eric.
哦 我知道
Oh, I knew...
我知道一旦你们两个互相了解
I knew once the two of you got to know each other,
我知道你觉得这是个好事
I-I knew you would see this as a good thing.
- 妈妈 - 我不知道怎么告诉你
- Mom - I can't tell you how much it's helped me
艾瑞克出现在我的生活里让我很欣慰
to have Eric in my life.
但是 玛吉
But, Maggie...
当你的癌症复发的时候
when your cancer came back --
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
艾瑞克都告诉我了
Eric told me everything.
那也好
Yeah.
我当时很害怕 你知道吗
I was just so scared, you know?
我以为我也要失去你了
I thought I was gonna lose you, too.
这就是为什么我当时想见艾瑞克
That's why I-I wanted to meet Eric
上次我在市里 在我来见你之前
the last time I was in town, before I came to see you.
等等 上次你是
Wait, last time you were...
你的意思是 那次
You mean, when...
你在我动手术的时候过来的那次
when you were here for my surgery?
妈妈
Mom...
哦 你一定是在跟我开玩笑
Oh, you got to be kidding me.
我刚开始觉得
I was actually starting to think
你是为我而来的
that you came here for me,
但那不是真的 对吧
but that's not true, is it?
这也不是有关我的
It was never about me.
而是遇到一个陌生人
It was about meeting some stranger
他的身体里跳动着查德的心脏
who just happens to have Chad's heart.
- 不 - 你希望他在你的生活里
- No -- You wanted him in your life.
你不明白 亲爱的
You don't understand, honey.
每次我去医院
Every time I go into a hospital...
都会想起我失去他的那一天
I think of the day that I lost Chad.
即使那天生病躺在医院的人是我
Even on the day it should've been about me?
死后器官捐献同意书
克利夫兰紧急医疗服务
《Count On Me》 - Bruno Mars
如果你想聊聊的话
我随时都在 E
嗯
Yes.
我之前见过埃里克
I saw Eric before,
你醒来的时候我就陪在你的身边
but I was there for you when you woke up.
要是我没有醒来呢 妈妈
What if I hadn't woken up, Mom?
玛吉 这对我不公平
Maggie, that is unfair.
这件事根本就不公平
Nothing about this is fair.
根本没有
Nothing.
天呐 我知道查德是你的最爱
God, I always knew Chad was your favorite.
我还是个孩子的时候
Even when I was a kid,
我就知道你爱他胜过爱我
I knew you loved him more than me,
但我还是接受了
and somehow, I accepted that.
你知道吗
But you know what?
查德死了 而我还在这儿
Chad is dead, and I'm here,
但你还是选择了他而不是我
and you are still choosing him over me.
玛吉 我
Maggie, I'm --
玛吉
Maggie!
我猜你和你妈之间结束得很不愉快
I take it it didn't go well with your mom.
有那么一分钟 我以为
For a minute, I believed...
没事的
It's okay.
你只要知道无论你什么时候准备好
Just know when you're ready...
我都一直在
...I'm here for you.
我知道 谢谢你
I know. Thank you.
给你的
Here you go.
不 这不是我点的
Oh, no, that's not for me.
跟我说实话
* Tell me the truth
井里真的有毒药吗
* Is there really poison in the well?
嘿
Hey, you.
嘿
Hey.
今天怎么样了
How was it today?
她真的很完美
She's pretty perfect.
听着 我知道这有多艰难
Listen, I-I know how hard this is,
我只是想让你知道我
and I just want you to know how much I...
我 我很高兴
- I'm just -- I'm really glad
你今天能抽时间去陪她
that you got to spend time with her today.
我也是
Me, too.
嗯
Yeah.
看看这儿
Look at this, huh?
嘿 你们来了
Hey, y'all.
看这情况 下次我想来白吃一顿
So, the next time I want a free meal, I just, what?
是不是还得把电源给切断了才行
Cut the power?
你什么时候付过钱
Since when have you ever paid here?
- 你们饿吗 - 饿死了
- Are you guys hungry? - Starving.
走运了你们 都是我做的
Lucky for you, I made everything.
你做的我都爱吃
Oh. Everything's my favorite.
来坐
Come sit.
太棒了
Yes!
凯瑟琳 嘿
Katherine. Hey.
嗨
Hi.
嘿
Hey.
我很高兴你能来
I am glad you came.
我都不确定你会不会来
I wasn't sure you would.
我也是
Neither was I.
你先走
After you.
嗯
Yes.
嘿 凯瑟琳 饿了吗
Hey, Katherine. Are you hungry?
嘿 你知道吗
Hey. Yes. You know what?
来 坐下吧
Here. Here, have a seat.
或者 你也可以站着 你
- Or you -- you can stand if you -- you --
你要来一杯吗 你知道的
You want a drink? You know?
不要也行 不喝酒也行
Or not. You don't have to drink.
你 你饿吗 姑娘 就
- You -- Are you hungry, girl? 'Cause...
跟她问的那样
She said that.
你知道吗
You know what?
别这样了
Let's not do this.
我知道你们都知道了
I know you all know.
的确 这挺尴尬的
And yes, it is incredibly awkward.
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表