剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
This is me hearing my partner.
我有没有告诉过你我的第一份工作
Did I ever tell you about my first job?
实际上我和艾伯特是在那里认识的
It's actually where Albert and I met.
那是萨默维尔的一家意大利小餐馆
It was this little Italian restaurant in Somerville.
我当时16岁
I was 16.
一开始用是一个洗碗工
Started off as a dishwasher.
我会帮厨师做他们需要的任何事
I'd help the cooks with whatever they needed --
就像削个土豆皮 切个洋葱
uh, peeling potatoes, chopping onions.
我会早出晚归
I'd come in early, stay late, and...
你知道吗
You know what?
在一切发生之后
I think I just wanted to get out of the house...
我只是想离开这个房♥子
after everything that happened.
嗯
Mm.
所以 每天上班前
So, every day before our shift,
我们都会一起吃顿饭
we'd have a family meal.
他们会用前一天剩下的食材
They'd cook this massive feast
做一顿丰盛的大餐
from whatever was left over from the day before,
然后 我们 我们把这些桌子拖到一起
- and we'd -- we'd drag these tables together.
它们会
They'd...
它们会发出可怕的尖叫声
They would make this horrible screeching sound.
但对我来说 那声音就是一切
But to me, that sound was everything
因为这每天的25分钟
because for 25 minutes, every day,
这群不合群的男男女♥女♥
this random group of misfits and nomads
会坐在一起吃饭
would sit together and share a meal.
在这25分钟里 他们是我的家人
For that 25 minutes, they were my family.
嗯
Hmm.
从你前台的伙伴那里拿来的
From your buddy up front.
如果你想摸黑做饭 还是来个灯比较好
If you're gonna cook in the dark, you might as well do it right.
嗯
Alright.
那是什么
What is that?
她回来了
Hey, she's back. Mm-hmm.
什么
What?
如果我可以的话 我会带走
Oh, if I could, I'd take back
去年我造成的所有伤害
all the harm I caused this past year,
但除了你 夏洛特
but not you, Charlotte.
你是唯一能让我从中解脱出来的人
You are the one good thing to come out of it.
给你
Voilà.
哇
Wow.
你知道 我本来觉得吃个三明治就好了
You know, I would've settled for just a sandwich.
我可不这么觉得
Hmm. I wouldn't have.
给你的队员打电♥话♥
You know, call your crew.
我那里还有许多食材
There's more where that came from. Oh.
这样的话 你还需要这个
Well, in that case, you'll still need this.
谢谢
Thank you.
你看见过玛吉吗
Have you seen Maggie?
我以为她会来找你谈
I thought she might come here to talk to you.
不啊 为什么 一切都好吗
No. Why? Is everything okay?
不
No.
欢迎回来 陌生人
Oh, welcome back, stranger.
快速更新
Quick update --
我们对麦迪根案提出延期
we filed an extension on the Madigan case,
我减了8磅 新来的临时工超萌帅
I lost eight pounds, uh, the new temp is super cute,
但取向很直 但这是暂时的
- but straight -- for now --
我说过我减了8磅吗
and did I mention I lost eight pounds?
对啊 你减了8磅 那很好啊
Yeah, you lost eight pounds. That's great.
但我因为压力又增回去5磅
But I gained five of them back from the stress of it all.
我很担心你
I was worried about you.
你去哪里了
Where have you been?
女人 求你了 你什么时候没有向我倾诉过
Woman, please, when have you ever not confided in me?
- 来吧 - 这应该会好些
Come on. This should be good.
却发现
...only to discover
她甚至没带手♥机♥
that she didn't even take her phone.
所以 我不知道她在哪里
So, I have no idea where she is,
没办法找到她
no way to get ahold of her,
即使她真的想和我说话
even if she did want to talk to me, and --
看吧
Whoop.
帕特里夏一直给她发短♥信♥
Patricia keeps texting her.
不会这样的 翠西
It's not gonna happen, Trish.
我只是不明白
I just don't understand
他怎么能对自己的女儿这么做
how she could do all of this to her own daughter.
我会
I can.
这正是我对索菲和丹尼所做的
That's exactly what I'm doing to Sophie and Danny.
除非你偷偷捐献了丹尼的器官
unless you've secretly harvested Danny's organs,
我觉得不是这样
I don't think it is.
听着 我告诉你
Alright, look, I'll tell you this --
作为一个母亲 孩子一出生
as a mom, the moment your kids are born,
你只是天生保护他们
you're just hard-wired to protect them.
我妈妈除外
Not my mother.
她从来没有保护过任何东西 除了她的SAG卡
She never protected anything, except maybe her SAG card.
我不是说她所做的都是对的
I'm not saying that what she did is right,
我只知道在那一刻
I just understand how in that moment...
她只是不想让玛吉知道
she just didn't want Maggie to know
她哥哥走得很痛苦
her brother had suffered.
你知道吧
You know, uh...
你必须知道我最不想要的东西
- you -- you have to know the last thing I wanted
是你和你家人之间的隔阂
was to come between you and your family.
如果这能让你感觉好一点
Well, if it makes you feel any better,
- 我们已经有很长一段时间不和了 - 不错
- we have been dysfunctional for quite some time. - Oh, good.
查德死后
After Chad died, um...
我们从来就不一样
we were never really the same.
我妈妈 她
My mom, she was, um...
她陷入困境了
she was stuck.
她让她的房♥间保持原样
She...kept his room exactly how it was,
就像神龛
like a shrine...
她只是把自己和所有人隔离开来
and she just kind of walled herself off from everyone...
包括我
including me.
尤其是我
Especially me.
加里 你在这里干什么
Uh, Gary, wh-- what are you doing here?
我收到你留言了
Well, I got your message.
严格上来说 是给玛吉的消息
Uh -- Technically, Maggie's message.
所以 她没看到我的短♥信♥
So, she hasn't seen any of my texts?
不
No. Oh.
进来 进来
Come in, come in.
可能这是最好的
It's probably for the best.
我觉得她不想和你说话
I don't think she wants to talk to you.
或者我 或者
Or me, or...
任何人 和那件事有关的
anyone, for that matter.
不过可以理解
Not for nothing.
她有点像是被扔了一颗炸♥弹♥
She kind of got a bomb dropped on her
像百吉圈一样把她给套上了 所以
over bagels, so...
就这样
...there's that.
我做了什么
What have I done?
我是说
I mean...
所有人都讨厌我 我丈夫 我女儿
everybody hates me -- my husband, my daughter.
现在 艾瑞克
Now...Eric.
帕特里夏
Patricia...
你和尤金经历的东西
what you and Eugene went through --
失去了一个孩子
losing a child --
我无法想象
I cannot imagine.
我知道这会给你带来安慰
I do get that it brings you comfort
知道某些方面来说查德还活着
knowing that some part of Chad is still alive.
但你丈夫
But your husband...
他没有错
...he's not wrong.
艾瑞克不是你儿子
Eric is not your son,
所有这些
and all of this --
他
him --
真的值得你失去家人吗
is it really worth losing your family?
如果太晚了怎么办
What if it's too late?
那只有一种方法可以找到答案
Well, there's only one way to find out.
接电♥话♥ 帕特里夏
Pick up the phone, Patricia.
你刚才说玛吉不想和我说话
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表