剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
You just said Maggie doesn't want to talk to me.
你不需要打电♥话♥给她
That is not who you need to call.
我不明白你的意思
I don't get it.
她很口渴 很厌倦 还一直打嗝
She's dry, she's fed, she's burped.
- 可能是耳部感染 - 什么 - 有这种病 对吧
Could be an ear infection. Sh-- What? That's a thing, right?
耳部感染 对 确实有 但她没有碰她耳朵
Ear infection? Yes, that's a thing, but she's not touching her ears.
我们简直是有史以来最差劲的保姆
We're the worst babysitters ever.
我可不是她的保姆
I am not her babysitter.
不是 不是 埃德 我不是那个意思
No, no, no. Ed, I didn't mean it like --
你说得对 我应该知道怎样让她安静下来 她是我的女儿
No, I should know how to calm her down. She's my daughter.
我理所应当知道她的小怪癖
I should know all of her little quirks.
我应该知道哪种哭是代表饿了
I should know which cry means she's hungry
哪种哭代表她想睡觉了 但是我不知道
and which cry means she's tired, but I don't.
我不想当她的保姆
I don't want to be her babysitter.
我想当她的爸爸
I want to be her father.
没关系的
It's okay.
她呛住了
She's congested.
我知道怎么办
I know what to do.
好了 好了 宝贝 没事了
Okay, okay, sweetie. It's gonna be okay.
所以 所有人都知道了吗
So, everyone knows?
西奥和孩子们还不知道
Not Theo or any of the kids.
你为什么不给我打电♥话♥告诉我发生了什么
Why didn't you call me and tell me what was happening?
我本来能够赶过去的
I could have been there for you.
说实话 我不想面对任何人
Honestly, I couldn't face anyone.
好吧 那你在做什么
Well, what are you doing?
我在试着解决问题
I'm trying to make it work.
什么
What?
- 没事 - 说嘛 告诉我
- Nothing. - Go on. Tell me.
我想知道你在想什么
I want to know what you think.
你真的想知道
But do you?
你为什么老是让我追着你问
Why do you always make me work for it?
好吧 我是这么想的
Okay. Here goes.
如果你再也不想见到埃迪 我能理解
I'd understand if you never want to see Eddie again,
你要是想和他破镜重圆 我也能理解
and I'd understand if you took him back.
他是你丈夫
He's your husband,
你们之间还有一个孩子
and you have a child together.
我不能理解的是
What I can't understand
试着去解决问题
is trying to make it work.
你要么解决了这个问题 要么就什么都别做
You either make this work or you don't.
凯瑟琳·萨维尔从来不会试着去赢一个案子
Katherine Saville doesn't try to win cases.
她下决心要赢
She wins them.
如果你要做 那就全力以赴
If you're going to be in, be all in.
谢谢你 卡特
Thanks, Carter.
所以 我现在应不应该告诉你
So, is this a bad time to tell you
我们需要宝宝妈妈的签名
that we need Baby Mama's signature
来解冻迪克逊的财产账户
to dissolve the Dixon Properties account?
我也可以伪造
Well, I can forge it.
你想要我伪造吗
Do you want me to forge it?
你真是个罪犯
You're a criminal.
好了 咱们走吧
Alright, let's go. Hey.
拜拜 大伙儿们 谢谢啦
Bye, guys! Thank you!
- 嗨 - 谢天谢地你店还开着
- Hi. - Thank God you're open.
附近就这一家了 二 三 你知道吗
Only one in the neighborhood. Two, three... You know what?
我们只能委屈你坐在这里了
We can squeeze you in this way.
哦 我们不是一起的
Oh. we're not with them.
那你们现在时一起的了 跟我来
Well, you are now. Follow me.
今晚即兴表演
Impromptu tonight.
没有电 我们的大厨正在做暴风
No power, our chef is cooking up a storm.
你们一会就看见了 坐吧
You'll see. Have a seat.
你们介意有人和你们一起坐吗
Do you guys mind a little company?
我们可以吧桌子拼在一起 谢谢
We can put the tables together. Thank you.
吉娜 你能帮我搬一下这个桌子吗
Gina, can you help me with the table?
哦 好的 好的
Oh, yes. Yes.
好的 真棒 谢谢
Oh, yeah. Thank you.
你不是想要个启示吗
You wanted a sign?
- 我觉得你已经有一个了 - 我也这么觉得
- I think you just got one. I think so, too.
- 好了 这就是我们的大厨 - 嗨
Here we go. This is our chef. Hi.
请坐 大伙儿们 大伙儿们 都坐吧
Please sit down, everyone. Everyone, dig in.
- 我们还要在这里待多久 - 要多久就有多久
How long we got to be in here? As long as it takes.
当然 除非你想用吸鼻子的辅助器
Unless, of course, you want to use the snot sucker.
- 擤鼻涕辅助器 - 听起来就很形象
The snot sucker? It's exactly what it sounds like,
除非你用你的嘴
except you use your mouth.
还是在这蒸着吧
Steam shower it is.
好了 查理
There you go, Charlie.
好了 宝贝
There you go, baby.
嘿 之前那事对不起啊
Hey, sorry about earlier.
哦 没事 没事 兄弟 兄弟 我不应该
Oh, no, no. Dude, dude, dude... I shouldn't have...
我都不能想象
...I can't even imagine
这对你来说是什么感觉 兄弟
what that must feel like for you, man.
你听到了
You hear that?
听到什么
What?
就是这个
Exactly.
安静
Silence.
你还是很清楚如何照顾你的女儿的
You knew exactly what to do to take care of your daughter.
谢谢
Thanks.
但是我老想着两个小时后
But all I can think about is how in two hours,
我就得从前门离开了
I have to walk out that front door.
你知道的 我错过了西奥的前三个月人生
You know, I missed the first three months of Theo's life
就因为我在戒毒所
'cause I was in rehab.
而现在我回来了
And now I'm here,
我也知道自己错过了什么
and I know exactly what I'm missing.
这真的很痛苦
And it kills me.
没关系的
It's okay.
没事了
There you go.
没事了
It's okay.
她总是和查德走得很近
She was always closer to Chad.
他们有某种默契
They had this connection...
是那种和我之间从来没有过的
that she never really had with me.
也许他和你哥哥走得近
Maybe she was closer with your brother,
但是我不是说她
but it doesn't mean she...
不关心你
doesn't care about you.
我知道是在安慰我
I get that you're trying to make me feel better,
但是相信我
but trust me.
我知道我在说什么
I know what I'm talking about.
那你应该知道
Well, you should know
她第一次给我写信正好是
that the first time she wrote me was...
你生病之后
right after you got sick.
其实 她联♥系♥我的唯一原因
In fact, the only reason she reached out to me
是因为她害怕失去你
is because she was terrified of losing you.
她信里面是这么说的
That's what she wrote in her letter.
懊悔
Grief...
有时候能把人逼疯
has a way of making people do crazy things.
相信我
Trust me.
你也失去过某个人吗
Did you lose somebody, too?
我的 未婚妻
My...fiancée.
我们当时刚刚订婚
It was right after we got engaged.
我 我带她去
I-I took her on a...
马萨葡萄园岛过周末
trip to Martha's Vineyard for the weekend, and
我们租了一辆摩托车
...we rented a motorcycle.
我骑车
I was driving...
克洛伊就在
and, Chloe was on the...
节哀
I'm so sorry.
有些时候我就在想 要是我们没有去哪里度假
Sometimes I just think if we hadn't gone on that trip,
要是我们
if we'd have...
要是我们做了别的选择
if I had made a different choice...
怎么了
What is it?
你妈妈的信息
It's your mom.
她正在
She's,
她正在去机场的路上
She's headed to the airport.
她要回家了
She's going back home.
我们每周都会出去狂欢 我们每周都会出去狂欢
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表