剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
婴儿房♥在哪呢
Where is that nursery?
我闭嘴了 我马上闭嘴
I'm shutting up. I'm gonna shut up right now.
一句话也不说
I'm not saying another word.
我知道啦
I know.
你应该留下来陪陪她
Spend some time with her.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
嗯
I'm sure.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
要吸取我的教训啊 各位
Learn from my mistakes, people.
不要放超过6片面包在那烤面包炉里
Do not go past 6 on that toaster.
不过 你放两片在里面
And yet, when you have two pieces in there,
是完全没问题的
i-it's totally fine.
真奇怪
It's the weirdest thing.
- 这真奇怪 - 真奇怪 是啊
- That's so weird. - So weird, yeah.
你知道的 两片
You know? Two pieces.
埃里克在笔架山上经营一家音乐商店
Eric has, uh, a music store on Beacon Hill
店名叫 一个吉他的诞生
called "A Guitar is Born."
运用了一点点文字游戏
Sort of a play on words.
- 很萌吧 - 非常
- It's cute, right? - It's very cute.
也没有那么萌啦 它
Well, it's not that cute, it's...
玛吉会弹钢琴 所以
Maggie plays the piano, so...
我很多年都没弹过了 妈
I haven't played in years, Mom.
好的 这段音乐交流很有趣
Alright, yeah, this music talk is super fun,
不过 如果方便的话
but, uh, if it's not too much trouble,
能告诉我们
could you tell us the story
你是怎么开始和我妈约会的吗
of how you started dating my mother?
亲爱的 亲爱的 我们没有在
Honey, honey, honey, we're not...
- 是的 - 这 这
- Yeah. - That's -- That's --
- 绝对不是你想的那样 - 这 是的
- Definitely not. - Uh... That's -- Yeah.
那是 什么情况呢
Then...what's going on?
亲爱的
Honey, um...
埃里克
Eric...
亲爱的 查德死的那天晚上
Honey, there's something that you need to know
有些事需要让你知道
about the night Chad died.
那和他又有什么关系
Uh, what does that have to do with him?
一切都和他有关
Everything.
埃里克用的是你哥哥的心脏
Eric has your brother's heart.
不 你在说什
No. What are you talking --
查德车撞上树的那一刻就死了
- Th-- Chad died the moment his car hit the tree.
那
That's...
那是你告诉过我的
That's what you told me.
妈
Mom?
我要你现在告诉我
I need you to tell me
那天晚上到底发生了什么
exactly what happened that night.
我当时
I was, um...
我接到电♥话♥的时候独自在家
I was home alone when I got the call.
你♥爸♥爸在加班
Dad was working late.
他们跟我说查德出车祸了
They told me Chad was in an accident,
但不肯在电♥话♥里详谈其他细节
but they wouldn't tell me any more over the phone.
尤金 你把玛吉叫来 我在车里给你♥爸♥爸打了电♥话♥
Eugene, you've got to go get Maggie... I called your father from the car.
你当时看电影去了
You were at the movies.
我们说好 我先去医院
We agreed -- I would go to the hospital,
他去接你
he would go and get you.
我见到了一个医生
I was met by a doctor.
我找我儿子
Uh, I'm looking for my son.
创伤性脑损伤
"Traumatic brain injury."
这是他告诉我的
That's what he told me.
显然 查德没系安全带
Apparently, Chad wasn't wearing his seatbelt.
他被甩出了车外
He was thrown from the car.
他说他们会尽全力救他
He said that they tried to do everything they could,
但查德很难活下来了
but Chad was going to die.
他问我想要做什么
He asked me what I wanted to do.
我只能在很短时间内作出决定
I had to make the decision so quickly.
我只是不想让我的儿子白白死去
I just didn't want my son to die in vain.
宝贝 查德已经救不回了
Honey, it was too late for him,
但对有的人来说还不晚
but it was not too late for someone else.
在我同意器官捐献后
After I made the decision,
我请求见查德一面
I asked to see Chad.
你看到了他
You saw him?
他还活着
He was alive.
只有一口气了
Barely.
撑了多久
And how long...
没多久
Not long.
我觉得 他是撑着最后一口气
I really think he was holding on
等我们去看他
until one of us could get there.
你为什么不告诉我这件事
Why didn't you tell me?
因为你和你♥爸♥赶到的时候
Because by the time you and Dad got there,
查德已经死了
Chad was gone.
我不想让你后悔
I didn't want you to regret
没有和他最后道别
missing the chance to say goodbye.
我不想让你知道他
I didn't want you to know that...
他死得痛苦
that he had suffered.
所以你骗了我
Uh, so, you lied to me.
骗了我们
You lied to us.
为了保护你
To protect you.
不 你不能选择撒谎
No, that wasn't your choice to make.
我应该知道我哥哥是怎么死的
I should have known how my brother died.
- 我没有 - 在过去的6年中
- I didn't -- - For the last six years,
我一直活在这个谎言里
I've been walking around with a story that's not even true.
那你为什么现在还要告诉我呢
God, why are you even telling me now?
因为他
Him.
玛吉
Maggie...
因为他才能让你感觉没那么愧疚
'Cause he makes you feel better.
既然如此 妈
Well, Mom,
我真开心你没那么愧疚了
I am so glad you feel better.
玛吉
Maggie.
我过去一下
Excuse me.
玛吉
Maggie!
玛吉 等会我
Maggie! Wait up!
自从他死后
No, from the moment he died,
她一直在骗我 在所有事上
she's been lying to me about everything,
现在我觉得
and now I feel like
我是在重新埋葬他
I have to bury him all over again.
- 玛吉 别这样 - 我知道
- Maggie, come on. - I know.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我只是
I just...
我现在要一个人呆着
I need to be alone right now.
她怎么样了
How is she?
她还好吗
Is she okay?
真的很抱歉
Um... I'm so sorry.
我
I...
这不是因为你 哥们
This is not on you, man.
你只是被移植了他的心脏而已
All you did was need a heart, alright?
我居然会期望她会有更好的反应
Oh, I don't know why I expected this to go any better.
比什么更好
Than what?
天呐
Oh, my God.
怎么了
What?
帕特丽夏
Patricia...
你告诉我们是你主动离开的尤金
you told us that you left Eugene.
尤金不理解
Well, Eugene doesn't understand.
天呐
Oh, my God.
他看见了我发给你的邮件
He saw my e-mails to you.
我试图说服他这是件好事
I tried to tell him that this was a good thing.
查德的一部分还活着
Part of Chad is still alive.
但他不这么想
But he doesn't see it that way.
他一直在说 我儿子死了
He just kept saying, "My son is dead.
那不是我儿子
That is not my son."
他让我作了最后的底线选择
So, he gave me an ultimatum --
选择他
Him or...
还是我
Or me.
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表