剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
并不是你的语言
is not what you say.
而是 你倾听的意愿
It's just, uh, your willingness to listen.
老天 来了来了
Oh, my God. This is it.
卧♥槽♥ 冷静
Whoa. Okay.
喂 你 你好 你在吗
H-Hello? Hello?
嗨
Hi?
我觉得是你手♥机♥响吧
I-I think it's your cellphone.
我知道 就是看看你知不知而已
I knew that. Just testing you.
嘿 PJ
Hey. PJ.
出什么事了
What's going on?
我 只是
I...just --
我又跟我爸吵架了
I've been fighting with my dad again.
咱俩能见面聊一下嘛
Is -- Is there any chance you can meet up?
我能带几只蚯蚓回家呀
How many worms am I allowed to bring home?
一只都不行
None.
那我可以拿你的钱包吗
Then can I have your purse back for a sec?
妈妈 我开玩笑呢
Mom, I'm kidding.
不是 我在停车场看见她来着
No, I saw her in the parking lot.
这很明显吧 她回来了
Apparently, she's back.
咱们算算有多久了
Let's see how long this --
嗨 凯瑟琳
Katherine! Hi!
埃迪说你今天不来了
Eddie said you weren't gonna be here today.
真意外
Surprise.
我妈去科罗拉多大峡谷打一场可厉害的官司去了
My mom had a big trial, and it was in the Grand Canyon.
西奥 过来帮我一下
Theo, give me a hand here.
怎么样了
How's it going over here?
还不错 如果你喜欢玩蚯蚓的话
Great --if you love worms.
西奥刚才在跟我们科普大峡谷
Theo was just telling us about the Grand Canyon.
你们知道吗 科罗拉多大峡谷
Did you all know that the Grand Canyon
经过数百万年的地壳侵蚀
slowly eroded over millions of years,
才变成如今的模样
and that's how it was formed? Oh!
他们也不确定
Well, they don't know for sure,
但他们觉得应该就是这样了
but that's the theory they're going with.
不管怎么说 我妈在五天内就搞定咯
Either way, my mom saved it in five days.
好吧 真精彩
Well, that's very impressive.
我再来点土
I need more soil.
怎么了
What's going on?
假装一切都好可太难了 尤其是一切都不好的时候
Hard to pretend everything is fine when it's not.
我懂
I know.
来到这所学校 就更难了
And being here at school just... makes it that much harder.
我办不到
I can't do this.
那就别勉强
Then let's not.
嘿 伙计 过来 咱们得走了
Hey, bud, come on. We're leaving.
别磨蹭
Let's go.
但我们得拯救这些树啊蜜蜂啊
But we have to save the trees and the bees.
或者
Or...
咱们可以买♥♥爆珠奶茶 在回家的路上喝
we could get boba, drink it on the car ride home.
爆珠奶茶
Boba.
走吧 孩子他妈
Come on, Mom.
咱们去买♥♥奶茶喝吧
Let's get some boba.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
咋了 这是我的大衣
What? This is my coat.
我只是试穿别人的夹克 一下下而已 我可不稀罕它
I only tried on the other guy's jacket. I wasn't gonna take it.
我说的是你之前对黛利拉说的那些话
I'm talking about what you said to Delilah.
我只想保护她
I was just trying to protect her.
那家伙说的真的假的有什么区别啊
What difference does it make if that guy is real or not?
她只想要个能接受的结束
She wants closure.
我也希望她能得到 但不可能的
I want that for her, too, but she's not gonna get that
她不可能从在人脆弱时
from some hocus-pocus guy
乘虚而入的骗子那儿 得到她想要的东西
who takes advantage of people when they're vulnerable.
嘿 你俩们几位 猜猜怎么着
Hey, you guys, guess what.
埃隆今天全天有空
Elon's day's wide open.
他说下午给我看相
He said he could read me this afternoon.
我该这么做吗
Should I do it?
- 当然 - 不能
Definitely. No.
我跟你一起去
And I am going with you.
棒哟
Sweet. Yes!
我
I...
我把钥匙落在那家伙外套里了
left my keys in that dude's coat.
先生 等一下
Excuse me! Sir?
好嘞 哦 对不起
Okay. Oh! Wh--I'm sorry.
你在那儿呀 我以为你在这边
You're over there. I thought you were here.
哦 我的错 我刚刚才看见你在
Oh! My bad. I thought you were right he--
现在你又过来了 哦 这就对了
Now you're over there, though. Oh. This is --
我准头太差了 我甚至不知道该怎么
I'm terrible at this. I don't know how to even --
浇个正着
There you go!
黛利拉 老实说 我一年最多只给人
Now, Delilah, I should tell you that I only read people,
看一次相
at most, once a year.
我们要怎么弄呢
Um... how does this work?
我只在电影里看见过
I've only seen it in movies.
我不知道你看的啥电影
I-I don't know what movies you've seen,
但 肯定是假的
but, um, it's not like that.
这有点
It's...
有点像白日梦 我和围绕在你身边的灵魂
It's kind of like a daydream that I share
交流 分享 共振
as I communicate with the spirit guides around you.
好啦 我们可以开始连结了吗
Well, can we get to the communicating?
因为我的停车费只交了一个小时
'Cause I only have an hour in my meter.
好
Okay.
现在 让我们 深呼吸
Let's... take a deep breath now.
我们将祛除所有负能量
And we'll expel all the negative energy
和今天所有可能随我们而来的灵魂
and/or people we might have brought here today.
好啦
Okay.
看到了吗 我就是想说这个
See? That's exactly what I'm talking about.
从今以后 如果是六人以上的聚会
From now on, if it's a party of six or more,
我们得通过信♥用♥卡♥确认订单
we need to confirm with a credit card.
好了 有很多人定了位又不来 我们就损失了很多银子啊
Okay. We've had too many no-shows. It's costing us money.
对不起
I'm sorry.
等下哈
One second.
嘿 安德鲁 我能跟你说句话吗
Hey, Andrew, can I talk to you for a second?
莎拉 你能给我们点私人空间吗
Sarah, can you please excuse us?
如果你认为我们需要制定新的定位规则
If you think we need a new reservation policy,
你得过来跟我说
you need to run that by me.
这是我的餐厅
This is my restaurant.
- 瑞吉娜 - 我才是创始人
Regina, I --I started it.
你最后才加入
You came in at the 11th hour,
现在你却把我放在第二位
and now you're putting me on a need-to-know basis?
是啊 老实说
Yeah, well, you know, honestly,
每次我想给你
when I even try to offer you
提出建设性批评
the slightest bit of constructive criticism,
我都会得到这种回馈
this is what I get.
所以你认为 让每个人都知道餐厅注定会失败
So, telling everyone how the restaurant's gonna fail
是有建设性的建议吗
is constructive?
今天的早午餐时段人气爆棚啊
We had an awesome brunch today.
没错
Yeah.
没错 这对我们的招牌是有好处的
Good brunch is great for buzz, sure.
但这不是底线
But not for the bottom line.
瑞吉娜 我一手创办六家成功的餐厅
Regina, I've opened six successful restaurants --
但你好像唯一只在这家餐厅天天呆着吧
Yet this is the only one you ever seem to be at.
餐饮行业起落无常 安德鲁
Restaurants go up and down, Andrew.
这是常识
Everyone knows that.
是啊 没错 起落无常 有兴盛也有衰败
Yeah. Yeah, they do. They go up and they go down.
然后就倒闭了
Then they go away.
如果你不想听我的建议 没关系
If you don't want to listen to my advice, that's fine.
但你的所谓灵媒朋友绝非
But your psychic friend is not the only one
唯一一个可以预知未来的人
that can see into the future.
如果你想听听我的预言
And if you want to hear my prediction,
三个月内 如果你不改变现状
in three months, if you don't change things around here,
这地方肯定关张
this place will be gone.
好了 小子
There we go, bud.
嘿
Hey.
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表