剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
怎么 你还要打给她 问问我说的是不是实话吗
Why? You can call and... see if my alibi checks out?
没啊 我就
No. I just --
我说的是实话
I'm telling the truth.
因为我们不能欺骗彼此啊 对吧 老爸
- 'Cause we don't -- we don't lie to each other, right, Dad?
记得回家吃晚饭哦
Hey, make sure you're home for dinner.
好的哦
Sounds fun.
我靠了
Damn it.
芭芭拉
Barbara!
还需要点柠檬 阿尔伯特
Mm. Needs more lemon, Albert.
好的 大厨
More lemon, Chef.
黛黛 我有点忙啊
Hey, D, I'm a little, uh, busy.
要不等你来了再说
Can we chat when you get here?
我就问你一下 那首歌♥叫什么来着
Hey, quick --what's the name of the song
就是什么 为何大街上如此多人 那首
that goes * Why are all the people out there?
这是首歌♥吗
That's a song?
以前孩子闹哄的时候我跟乔恩就唱这首歌♥的
Jon and I used to sing it when the kids got cranky.
我感觉应该是八十年代一个女歌♥手唱的
I feel like it's a female singer from the '80s.
或者是男歌♥手
Or maybe it's a man,
但是是漂亮的一个男歌♥手
but, like, a really pretty man.
那八十年代哪个歌♥手都有可能啊
Well, that could be anyone from back then.
- 早午餐时段生意咋样 - 忙死了
How's brunch going? Mm, super-busy.
现在平均都要等位45分钟呢
There's, like, a 45-minute wait right now.
真的吗 那很好啊
Really? That's great!
- 你好像很惊讶啊 - 没有啊
You sound surprised. No, no, no.
只不过就是
It's just that...
安德鲁好像提过 说店里定位的人不太多啊
Andrew mentioned reservations were down.
你什么时候跟安德鲁聊天来着
Uh, when did you speak to Andrew?
他为啥只跟你说 不跟我说
And why isn't he talking to both of us about this?
他早上刚来的我家
He just stopped by this morning --
来送给宝宝的礼物
with a baby gift.
我估计他打算跟你说的吧
I'm sure he was planning to.
好吧
Okay.
有人摁门铃了
Oy. Someone's at the door.
没准我能想起来这是啥歌♥
Maybe they'll remember the song.
这是我做过最美妙的事情
It's like * This is the best thing I've ever done
这是你应该享乐的方式
* This is how you have fun
行啦 一会早午饭时候见啊
Anyway, I'll see you at brunch later.
好了 没事啊
Shh. It's okay.
芭芭拉
Barbara.
希望没有打扰到你
I hope this isn't a bad time.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
把她哄睡不太容易
It's...just been hard to get her down.
她好可爱啊
She's so cute.
跟乔恩的眼睛一模一样
She has Jon's eyes, huh?
我们不会耽误你很久的
We won't keep you.
我们一直收到通知啊
Um, we've been getting these notices.
是一个叫
Yeah, from, uh...
拉特利奇信托公♥司♥发的
from a Rutledge Trust.
对啊
Oh, yeah. Right.
我们见面的时候都没能好好聊一下这个事
We didn't get a chance to talk about it when we met.
乔恩
Jon
乔恩给你留了一笔钱
Jon left you money.
我们不想要
Well, we don't want it.
米奇
Mitch.
你17年了 没收到过这个人的信
You don't hear from the guy for 17 years,
无端端的 他干嘛要留一大笔钱给你
then out of the blue, he leaves you half a million dollars?
他为什么要那么做
Why would he do that?
我就是觉得911事件过后
I...I just think that after 9/11
还有之后发生的一切
and everything that happened,
他可能是想弥补
he just wanted to make up for it --
弥补不在你和你孩子身边的日子
for not being there for you and your baby.
你告诉她的吗
You told her?
没有 没有 没有 我只是这么觉得
No. No, no, no. I, uh, figured it out.
上次她过来 其实本来没有那么糟糕的
It wasn't hard, w-w-with you acting so crazy
- 但是你当时太激动了 - 你怎么能说是我激动
- the last time she came over. - Why is it crazy
我就是不想我儿子知道
that I don't want my son finding out
我一直在对他说谎而已啊
that I've been lying to him his whole life?
只是感觉每一天对我而言都愈加沉重
It's just that every day feels heavier.
所以 一段时间以后 我开始思考
So, after a while, I start wondering
每天是否有起床的必要
if it's even worth getting up in the morning.
那一定对你来说很艰难
That must be really tough.
你还有什么盼头吗
Do you have anything to look forward to,
即使 即使是很微小的事情
even --even the smallest thing?
有
Yeah.
你在接第一个电♥话♥
You taking your first call.
你准备好了吧 罗曼 你确定吗
You're ready, Rome. Are you sure?
我感觉 我感觉我太急于和你打招呼了
I felt -- I felt like I greeted you too eagerly.
我们再来说一遍你好
Let's just do the hellos again.
从某种角度来说 你必须要学会设身处地
A-At a certain point, you're just gonna have to dive in.
怎么了
What's going on?
没事 你说得对
Nothing. You're right.
我只是
I'm...
我准备好了
I'm ready.
好 老爸 好的 老爸
Yeah, okay. Alright, Dad.
我爱你
I love you.
再见
Bye.
怎么了
Okay.
他说什么
What did he say?
他就和我妈一样含糊其辞
He was just as vague as my mom was.
我就不明白了
I don't understand.
他们没了儿子也挺过来了
They made it through the loss of their son.
你就觉得没有什么事情是他们承受不了的
You would think that they could get through anything.
不过 很多人的父母都会离婚的啊 对吗
Well, a lot of parents get divorced, okay?
我父母就离婚了
Mine are divorced.
你会撑过去的
You will get through this.
他们才不能离婚呢
They're not getting divorced!
他们不过是在
They're just... using permanent words
小题大做罢了
to describe temporary feelings.
你说得对 我相信他们一定会没事的
You're right. I'm sure they'll figure things out.
你又怎么敢打包票呢
How can you say that?
我妈妈把她的美牙仪都带来了
My mom brought her teeth-whitening kit.
现在就在波士顿看♥房♥♥子呢
She's looking at apartments right now in Boston.
她为啥非要搬到我这边来啊
Why would she move here?
我们关系又没那么好
It's not like we're even close.
我觉得我们还是不要吃饭去了
I'm feeling like we should cancel brunch.
不行
No.
今天唯一能让我开心的事
The only thing getting me through today
也就只有瑞吉娜无线续杯的香槟兑橙汁了
are Regina's bottomless mimosas.
好的
Okay.
滚开 白♥痴♥
Go, idiot!
也对 酒精一定会让你这些烦恼烟消云散的
Yep. Alcohol is definitely gonna help this.
你继续切 阿尔贝特 我再去取瓶白兰地
You keep chopping, Albert. I'll grab another bottle of brandy.
嘿 黛黛 怎么了
Hey, D, what's --what's wrong?
没事
Nothing.
所有的事 我也不知道
All of it. I don't know.
我就是觉得很焦虑 对于所有的事情
I just feel so anxious... about everything,
就感觉查理都受影响了
and it's like Charlie's picking up on it.
她还是个婴儿
She's a newborn.
是不是你对她要求太高了
Maybe you're giving her a little too much credit?
对啊 宝宝会感觉到你的压力
Well, babies can feel your...stress,
就像那个哺乳专家说的
just like that lactation specialist said.
还记得吗 她当时问我
Remember when she asked
我怀孕后有没有什么反应
if there was anything different about this pregnancy?
并不是说埃迪 而是我
It's not Eddie. It's me.
有那么多人在期待 我感觉我要辜负他们了
There's just so many people I feel like I'm failing --
特别是乔恩
especially Jon.
亲爱的 别这样
Sweetie, don't do this to yourself.
我当时应该在那儿陪着他的
I should have been there for him.
我当时就应该意识到 他承受了多大的痛苦
I should have...realized how much pain he was in,
现在他就想做一件事
and now the one thing that he wanted --
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表