剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
说到这 我很感谢大家照顾我
So, while I appreciate everyone looking out for me...
但说实话 这样子我反而更不自在了
honestly, it's making me feel worse.
所以 就算是为了我 别再这样了
So, for me, please, just stop.
好吧 我先说
Well I, for one,
我很高兴你终于愿意开口说这些了 凯瑟琳
am glad you finally said something, Katherine.
我也厌倦了这种行事方式 我们这个团体
I'm sick and tired of the way this group
让我们中的某些人觉得自己像个局外人
makes some of us feel like outsiders.
你以为我不知道吗 吉娜
Oh, you think I don't see it, Gina?
好吧 那我就开门见山的说了
Well, let me just come out and say it.
对 我告诉你们
Yes, people...
我只有一个乳♥头♥
I have one nipple.
就一个
One.
你喜欢意淫扒我衣服 我明白
And you love to undress me with your eyes. And I get it.
我也会这样做的 如果我也有这样的一个朋友的话
I do. If I had a friend who looked like this,
我也会意淫扒他的衣服的
I'd undress him with my eyes,
但我的眼睛在上面 所以看这里
but my eyes are up here, okay?
谢谢大家
Thank you, all.
记下来
Noted.
对吧 真感动
Right? Appreciate it.
等一下
Uh, in a sec.
我要感谢你还有你的奶头们
I would like to thank you and your nipples.
奶头
Nipple. Oh.
你没听我讲吗
Have you learned nothing?
抱歉
Sorry.
你还好吗
How are you doing?
有段时间我确实很不好
I wasn't doing too well there for a while.
嗯 你也确实吓到我了
Yeah, you definitely had me scared.
我还以为我得做你监护人要做的事儿了
I thought I was gonna have to do the whole guardian thing.
哦不
Oh, no.
我只是
I just...
不能让西奥看到那样的我
I couldn't let Theo see me like that.
我很惭愧 我
I just feel ashamed that I...
我
that I...
我在西奥这么大的时候 我妈妈离开了
When I was Theo's age, my mother left.
你知道你做了什么她没做的吗
You know what you did that she never did?
喔喔喔喔
* Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
你回来了
You came back.
喔喔喔喔
* Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
明白吗
Okay?
- 你可以依靠我 - 谢谢你 加里
* You can count on me * Thanks, Gary.
就像1 2 数到3
* Like one, two, three
谢谢你
Thank you.
我就会出现
* I'll be there
而我知道我有需要时
* And I know when I need it, I can
- 我可以依靠你 - 我先失陪一下
* Count on you * Would you excuse me for a minute?
- 就像倒数四 三 二 - 嗯 但我得提醒你
* Like four, three, two * I will, but quick reminder --
谋杀是犯法的 可不利于事业发展啊
murder is illegal and bad for business.
因为那本来就是朋友该做的事
* 'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh, yeah
凯瑟琳
Katherine.
听着 我知道是我
Look, I know that I've put you
令你陷入如此境地
in this impossible situation,
但是你要知道
but I-I just need you to know
没有什么比你和艾迪
that there's nothing I want more
更重要的了
than for you and Eddie to make it.
我也是
So do I.
这就意味着 无论你喜欢与否
Which means, like or not,
我们要永远绑在对方的生命里了
you and I are gonna be in each other's lives forever.
我们需要找到种法子来处理这种关系
So, we need to find a way to make this work.
我明白 无论你需要什么
I know. Whatever you need.
无论你想让我做什么
Whatever you want me to do,
直接告诉我就好
just tell me.
正好有件事你可以办到
There is something you can do.
你把这些表签了
You can sign these forms
这样我就可以确保你有家可回了
so I can make sure you stay in your house.
在这
Right there.
我的天呐 凯瑟琳
Oh, my God, Katherine.
要是你辗转反侧
* If you're tossin' and you're turnin'
不能成眠
* And you just can't fall asleep
我会在你身旁
* I'll sing a song
为你唱首歌♥
* Beside you
谢谢你
Thank you.
要是你遗忘了你对我的重要性
* And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me
我会每天
* Every day, I will
提醒你
* Remind you
谢谢你
Thank you, for...
真的 这一切都很感谢
Really, just... for all of it.
你永远可以在我的肩头哭泣
* Always have my shoulder when you cry
我绝不放开
* I'll never let go
- 能给我一杯纯威士忌吗 - 行
Can I get a wisky neat?Sure thing.
永不说再见
* Never say goodbye
你知道你可以
* You know you can
依靠我 就像1 2 数到3
* Count on me like one, two, three
我就会出现
* I'll be there
- 嗨 - 嘿
- Hi. - Hey.
你的这个
Uh, forgot your...
你把这个落家里了
You left this at the house.
对
Oh, yeah.
谢了
Thanks.
喔喔喔喔喔
* Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
我去看看D
Ah, I should probably go check on D.
确保没人会用的上尸体袋
Uh, make sure nobody needs a body bag.
喔喔喔喔喔
* Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
凯瑟琳怎么样了
How'd it go with Katherine?
她是个大好人
She's a saint.
那你呢 你找到了玛吉
How about you? You found Maggie.
她和她妈妈的事怎么样了
How'd it go with her mom?
我不知道
I don't know.
她还没准备好谈这件事
She's not ready to talk about it yet.
至少还没准备好跟我谈
At least not with me.
就像1 2 数到3
* Like one, two three
嗨 能给我一杯红酒吗
Hi, can I get a glass of red?
我可以依靠你 就像倒数4 3 2
* Count on you like four, three, two
喔喔喔喔喔
* Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
喔喔喔喔喔
* Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表