剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
我现在整个人都很迷
and I can't be any other way than confused,
所以
so...
我才会给你传递那些复杂的信♥号♥♥
I'm gonna be sending you mixed signals.
而且不少
A lot.
吉尔伯特家来信息了 我们得去接西奥
That's the Gilberts. We have to go get Theo.
他尽力了
He gave it his best shot.
嘿
Hey, um...
你知道的
just so you know,
这一切
with all of this...
我唯你马首是瞻
I'll follow your lead.
对不起 我努力过了
I'm sorry. I tried.
真的
I really did.
但我十分确定 他们的炉子闹鬼
But I'm pretty sure their furnace is haunted.
你在跟我开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
我们好想你啊
We missed you so much.
你们玩开心了吧
You guys still had fun, right?
何止开心 我们玩得超尽兴的
Fun? We had a blast.
我的意思是 和想念你时一样开心
I mean, as much fun as we can have while totally missing you.
还有就是 当时我都紧张到吃不下饭了
Also, I was too nervous to eat.
煎饼做得怎么样
How about pancakes?
你在那干嘛呢
What you doing over there?
就写写剧本
Just working on my screenplay.
天呐 对不起
Oh, my God. I'm so sorry.
我完全忘记了 午餐进展得如何
I totally forgot. How was lunch?
- 托德喜欢你的剧本吗 - 喜欢啊
- Did Todd like it? - Yeah.
不过 他就是想让我再修改一下
He just wanted me to, you know, make a few changes
更商业化一些
to make it more... commercial.
不过 这很棒 对吧
But that's great, right?
不过 我不想改
Except I'm not doing it.
根据真实故事改编
"Based on a true story."
我也不想再以佚名的形式出现了
I don't want to be anonymous anymore, either.
你还醒着干啥呢
What are you still doing up?
别在床上发消息 这是规矩
No texting in bed. That's the rule.
对不起
Sorry.
你的见面进行得怎么样
How was your "meeting"?
反正不是
Oh, it was...
我预期的样子
not at all what I expected,
不过结果是好的 正是我需要的
but turned out to be exactly what I needed.
那还不错
Nice.
今晚也不是我预期的样子
Tonight wasn't exactly what I expected, either.
对了 加里告诉我说你骗了查理 是吗
Oh, yeah. Gary told me you had to take Charlie for a ride?
是的
Yeah.
我去参加校园音乐会的试演了
I got called back for the school musical --
试演 风驰电掣 里的柯尼基
for Kenickie in "Grease."
你怎么没告诉我呢
Why didn't you tell me?
埃利奥特也试镜了同一片段
Elliot auditioned for the same part,
然后
and I just...
我就很尴尬
I was embarrassed.
他们刚上传了演员表
They just posted the cast list online.
埃利奥特将出任柯尼基的位置
Elliot's gonna play Kenickie.
很遗憾啊
I'm sorry.
丹尼 我知道你现在一定感到很
Danny, I know that you must feel --
激动
Amazing.
因为我要演丹尼·祖克
'Cause I'm playing Danny Zuko,
刚好是这部剧的主角
who just happens to be the lead.
你个小淘气
You little snot!
恭喜啊
Congratulations!
我好高兴啊
Oh, I'm so happy!
我也是
Me too.
我想埃利奥特了
I miss Elliot.
丹尼 相信我
Danny, trust me,
这世上有很多像埃利奥特这样的人的
there will be plenty of other Elliots out there.
连名字和其他所有的都一样吗
With his name and everything?
你今晚真有精神
Oh, you're so fresh tonight.
那你呢
What about you?
这世上也会有很多其他和你合得来的人吗
Are there gonna be other people out there for you?
我觉得不会
I don't think so.
但你永远不会知道
But you never know.
你好
Hello?
听得见吗
Anyone there?
加里
Gary?
你把巧克力碎放哪了
Where'd you put the chocolate chips?
在另一个橱柜里 顶层
- They're in the other cabinet -- top shelf.
就在你去大峡谷前
We were making chocolate chip cookies
我们还做了巧克力曲奇饼干
right before you had to go to the Grand Canyon.
- 记得吗 - 记得
- Remember? - I do.
很高兴我回来了
And I'm so glad I'm back.
我也是
Me too.
这就是为什么我把那行李箱拿走了
That's why I took that suitcase --
这样你就走不了了
so you couldn't leave again.
那么 你期待这顿早餐能有啥进展
So, what are you hoping will come from this breakfast?
有何打算
What's the plan?
我的打算是 在你和你妈重修旧好的时候
Well, my plan is to eat a half a dozen bagels
吃上半打百吉饼
while you try to patch things up with your mom.
你和你妈呢 你有再跟她打过电♥话♥吗
What about your mom? Did you call her again?
你准备就坐这 吃个不停吗
You just gonna sit here and carb-load?
没有打
No, I did not.
把酱递给我
Pass the schmear.
你打过了
You called her...
因为你想跟她讲话
because you want to talk to her.
看来我得先来啊
I guess I have to go first, huh?
看见了吗
See?
狗狗都不想她待这儿
He doesn't want her here, either.
你能去开门吗
Will you answer it?
不行
No.
我们要
We're gonna answer it...
一起去
together.
安德鲁来电
感谢你做过的一切
温迪·克鲁兹
我们非常感谢您
一次为波士顿妇女庇护所举办的慈善活动
里贾纳·霍华德通话中
《Grease Lightning》 - John Travolta
雷吉纳·霍华德
爱丽丝
接通中
他来这干嘛
What is he doing here?
我想让你们见见面
I wanted you guys to meet.
你没跟她说过我会来啊
You didn't tell her I was coming?
她没说过
She did not.
那是我儿子
That's my boy!
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表