剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
That's why he called us.
我们没有怂恿他这么做
And, no, we didn't put this idea in his head.
这是他的想法 是谁的想法不重要
This is coming from him. Doesn't matter whose idea it was.
那不会发生 艾迪
It's not happening. Eddie
他还小 妈
He's a kid, Mom.
我不会因为他生我的气 就让他逃家
I'm not letting him run away from home because he's mad at me.
但他13岁了 他应该有发言权
I know, but he's 13. He should have a say.
你要我让他离开
You expect me to just let him go?
你儿子正试着向你表达他的需求
Your son is trying to tell you what he needs.
别等30年才听进去
Don't wait 30 years before you listen.
你会后悔的
You'll regret it.
怎么样了
What's happening now?
它还在更新软件 这里的WiFi不太好
It's still updating the software. I don't think the WiFi in here is great.
我们才刚把它拆封
We just took them out of the box.
软件怎么就已经过期了
How is the software out of date already?
好 我买♥♥了基本的上衣 长裤 睡衣
Okay. So I went with the basics shirts, pants, pj's.
应该能让你度过这几天 希望合穿
It should get you through the next few days. I hope it's okay.
你不喜欢的 我会去退货
I'll return whatever you don't like.
有进展吗 只比你上次问多2%
Any progress? 2% since you last asked.
你什么时候这么在意手♥机♥了
Since when are you so concerned about cell phones?
我不记得我的手♥机♥上有什么
I can't remember what I have on there.
就剩下这些了
It's all that's left.
传家之宝 洗礼袍 相簿
Family heirlooms, christening gowns, photo albums
全都没了
that's all gone.
我们剩下的东西都在那玩意上
All that we have left is on those.
还有这里
And in here.
我们还有我们的回忆和彼此
We still have our memories, Athena, and we have each other.
我知道
I know.
这个呢
What about this?
我们在去法♥院♥的路上停下来买♥♥花束
We stopped to buy bouquets on the way to the courthouse,
但我们忘了带相机
but we forgot the camera,
书♥记♥官就用我的手♥机♥拍照
so the judge's clerk took that on my phone.
梅伊的毕业典礼
May's graduation. Aw.
你的手♥机♥上有我的照片 闭嘴啦
You have a picture of me on your phone? Oh, shut up.
你把这张照片印在一堆T恤上
You printed this photo on a bunch of Tshirts
还逼我们穿它去 大家都知道
and made us all wear 'em to the ceremony so everybody knew
我们是为谁去的
who we were there to celebrate.
你说得对
You're right.
重要的东西都在这个房♥间里了
Everything that matters is already in this room.
听说你要去旅行
Uh, so I heard you're taking a trip.
你确定吗
You sure about this?
因为比夏天更热的就是德克萨斯了
'Cause there's summer and then there's Texas, right?
听着 我知道你在生你♥爸♥的气
Listen, uh, I know you're mad at your dad.
我了解
And I I get it.
我跟你一样大的时候 我爸妈挺糟的
When I was your age, my parents kinda sucked.
如果我有很棒的祖父母 我也会马上闪人
And if I had some awesome grandparents, I would've been out of there in no time.
但你渐渐长大以后
Uh, but aas you get older,
你会发现人生有多么复杂
you realize just how messy life can be.
某些你以为他们刻意做的事
AAnd some of those things you thought they did on purpose
只是无心之过
they were just mistakes.
他们不是故意伤害你
And they they didn't mean to hurt you.
只是在面对他们自己的痛苦
They were just dealing with their own pain.
我以为她是真的
I I thought she was real,
但她不是我妈
but she's not my mom.
她的确不是
No, she's not.
谢谢你
Thank you.
东西都带了
You got everything?
不管他忘了什么 你都能寄过来 我们也能买♥♥新的
Whatever he forgot, you could send it to us or we'll replace it.
我爱你
I love you.
你甚至不看我一眼
You're not even gonna look at me?
不要
No.
我知道你很气 但你必须听我说
I know you're angry, but you need to listen to me.
我不管怎么样都爱你
I love you no matter what.
你想跟爷爷 奶奶走 好
You wanna go with your grandparents? Okay.
我讨厌这样 但我爱你
I hate it, but I love you.
所以我会让你走 但你永远都能回来
So I'm letting you go, but you can always come back.
如果你五分钟或五个月后改变心意
If you change your mind five minutes or five months from now,
你只要说一声
you just say the word,
我就会去找你
and I'll come for you.
好吗
Okay?
好 爸
Okay, Dad.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
你好 丹尼
What's up, Denny?
看起来真棒 我们要庆祝什么吗
This looks fancy. Are we celebrating something?
我们确实有个惊喜
Uh, we do have a surprise.
什么 七个盘子
What Seven plates.
巴克会来吗
Is Buck joining us?
是另一个手足
Uh, it's a different sibling.
玛拉
Mara?
玛拉 你回来了
Mara! You're back.
丹尼
Denny!
儿童与家庭服务局 准许我们当紧急安置家庭
DCFS approved for us to be an emergency placement.
所以她会在这里住一阵子
So she's gonna stay here for a little while
直到有办法让她跟你们回家
until we can figure out how to get her back home to you.
对 我们知道这只是暂时的 但我们不能再让她待在那里
Yeah. We know it's only temporary, but we couldn't let her stay there any longer.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我不敢相信你们这么做
I I can't believe you guys did this.
谢谢你们 别客气
Thank you. Of course.
天啊 他们真的毁了这里
Man, they really did a number on this place.
你怎么会来
What are you doing here?
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
医院说你出院了
Hospital said you checked out.
你太太叫我到这里来
Your wife pointed me in this direction.
被烧光的建筑有个特点
You know, there's something about a burnedout building.
即使不是你的 还是会让你有点心痛
Even if it's not yours, it still causes your heart to hurt a little.
至少大家都逃出去了
Well, at least everyone got out.
对 但我还是很遗憾
Yeah. Well, still, I'm sorry.
这本来是很美的家
It was a beautiful home.
我上次来这里 就是因此感到难过
You know, I think that's what upset me the last time I was here.
这间房♥子吗
What, the house?
这个生活
The life.
你的生活
Your life.
你有家 有太太 有爱你和敬仰你的人
Man, you had a home, a wife, people who love and admire you.
我记得站在那里 觉得你的日子很好过
And I remember standing there feeling like it was just so easy for you.
我不值得这些
I don't deserve it.
我们就别讨论谁值得什么了
Look, we're not gonna get into who deserves what, all right?
那要由上天来决定
That's for a higher power to decide.
但我了解到 你现在拥有的生活
But what I've come to realize is this life that you have
也许是你挣来的
maybe you earned it.
当你失去一切 包括你自己在内
You know, when you lose everything including yourself
当你处于低谷中的低谷 最简单的事就是待在原地
when you are at your absolute lowest, the easiest thing to do is to stay down.
但你没有
But you didn't.
你爬出来了
You climbed out.
你重新振作 而且过得更好
You rebuilt and you did better.
巴比 我不知道 我能不能原谅你那一晚的行为
Bobby, I don't know if I can ever forgive you for what you did that night,
但我可以佩服你在事后的种种作为
but I can admire you for what you've done since,
和但愿你会继续的贡献
and for what I hope you continue to do.
你知道你不能辞职吧
You know you can't quit, right?
我大概知道
Yeah, I think I do.
你大概知道 还是清楚知道
You think you do, or you know you do?
清楚知道
I know I do.
很好
Good.
去吧
Now get to it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你有克里斯的消息吗
Did you hear from Chris yet?
还没有
Not yet.
我妈传了一些照片 他们带他去湖边
My mom sent me some pictures. They took him to the lake.
他确实很爱湖边
He does love the lake.
听着 他只是需要一些时间 好吗
Look, he just needs some time, okay? You know?
你们看过勤务表了吗
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表