剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
它们有18部在上映呢
They have 18 screens.
我想我们到了再决定吧
I figure we can decide when we get there?
好吧 多留点余地
Okay, uh, keeping our options
我喜欢
open, I like it.
没人在看我们 埃文
Nobody's looking at us, Evan.
呃 什么
Uh, what?
我们只是两个吃晚饭的人
We're just two guys having dinner.
没有人在乎
Nobody cares.
嗯 我 我不明白你的意思
Yeah, I- I- I don't know what you mean.
你有点紧张
You're a little tense.
但我明白 我们的
But I get it, we're in a
职业非常阳刚
pretty macho line of work.
但你会惊讶于大多数人对此的接受程度
But you'd be surprised how accepting most people are.
你是不是总是 外出工作
Were you always...out on the job?
哦 不
Oh, no.
118署
The 118
当年在杰拉德队长的领导下 是一个相当落后的地方
it was a pretty regressive place under Captain Gerrard.
我当时也不确定自己喜欢什么
And I was still figuring myself out.
直到我转到海港那边后
It was only after I transferred to Harbor
我才不再隐瞒自己的取向
that I stopped lying about who I was.
对 我没有隐瞒我的取向
Yeah, I'm- I'm not lying about who I am.
我没说你隐瞒了
I didn't say you are.
我说的是我自己
I was talking about me.
好吧 听着 这是 这是我第一次和男人约会
Okay, listen, this is, this is my first date with a dude.
但是我没有觉得很奇怪
But I'm not weirded out.
我也是很支持的
You know, I mean, I'm an ally.
每年骄傲月 我都把我的照片墙背景换成彩虹旗
Every Pride Month, I put a rainbow on my Instagram.
-我 就是 -噢
I'm, you knowOh.
很好
That's good.
那你应该只是因为我才紧张的吧
Then I guess it's just me that makes you nervous.
汤米
Tommy!
巴克 嘿 你们俩一起出来玩啊 太好了
Buckl Hey, you two guys are hanging out. That's so great.
啊对 我们这就去吃点东西
Yeah, we're just grabbing a bite.
我们本来要去看电影的
And we were gonna go see a movie.
不错 -然后我们去
Nice. ·And then we're gonna go
要找辣妹
find some hot chicks.
因为 众所周知 辣妹喜欢
Uh, cause, you know, hot chicks
消防员
love firefighters.
这个辣妹已经找到她的消防员了
Well, this hot chick already found her firefighter.
她同意搬来和我住了
Oh, she agreed to move in with me.
嘿 恭喜 -对 对 恭喜
Hey, congratulations. - Uh, yeah, yeah, uh, congrats.
谢谢 -你不是有自己的房♥子吗
Thank you. - I thought you owned your place.
我想把它租出去
I'm thinking of renting it out.
我一直跟她说她可以带家具一起租出去
I keep on telling her she can rent it furnished.
这样我们就不用搬来搬去了
Then we wouldn't have to move anything.
你只用给我腾点地方出来
You're just gonna have to make room.
你想要我 我的衣橱也一起给你
You want me, you get my armoire, too.
看来你的衣橱永远都不够用了
Guess you can never have enough closet space.
那可不是吗 埃文
Ain't that the truth, right, Evan?
好了 祝你们今晚愉快
AlI right, you guys have a great night.
嗯 你也是 兄弟
Uh, yeah, yeah, you too, bro.
我们走吗
You ready to go?
嗯 嗯 走吧
Uh, yeah, yeah, I think.
16部电影 对吧
So, uh, 16 screens, huh?
18部
Eighteen.
哇 这么多选择啊
Wow, that's so- so many choices.
嘿 这是我们叫的车吗
Hey, is this- this ours?
不 是我的
No, it's mine.
我想我还是不去看电影了
I think I'm gonna skip the movie.
为什么 你是什么意思
Why? What do you mean?
埃文 我觉得你很可爱
Evan, I think you're adorable.
但我觉得你还没准备好
But I don't think you're ready.
回头见
I'll see you around.
我是玛拉
This is Mara.
嗨 玛拉 我是丹尼
Hi, Mara, I'm Denny.
那是亨 那是凯伦
And that's Hen and that's Karen.
欢迎 亲爱的 -你能过来我们太兴奋了
Welcome, sweetheart. - We're so excited you're here.
没关系 你可以四处看看
It's okay, you can look around.
别客气
Make yourself at home.
这些是她的东西
These are her things.
里面的衣服都是干净的
The clothes inside are clean.
还有一双换洗的鞋子
And there's an extra pair of shoes.
她没什么东西啊 -嗯
She's not traveling with a lot. - No.
毯子是她以前留下的唯一东西
The blanket is the only thing that she had left from before.
你喜欢那个地方吗
Do you like that spot?
她一直不说话吗 -对
Has she always been nonverbal? - No.
也不是一直 当她第一次来我们这儿的时候
Not always. When she first came to us,
我们想洗那条毯子
she let us know how much she loved that blanket
她告诉我们她有多喜欢它
when we tried to wash it.
给 我想你可能会喜欢这个
Here, I thought you might like this.
他叫赫尔曼 他一直是我的最爱
His name's Herman. He was always my favorite.
他现在可以成你的最爱啦
Maybe he could be your favorite now.
好了
Okay
谁饿啦 -来吧 玛拉
Who's hungry? - Come on, Mara.
我觉得这开了个好头
I think that's a good start.
所以你和埃迪说谎了
So, you lied to Eddie?
是啊 这 呃
Yeah, and it's, uh,
让我很难受
it's kind of tearing me up inside.
那跟我说说呗
So, tell me.
奇米不在吧 对吧
Chimney's not here, right?
不在 他带智英去日托中心了
No, he took Jee to daycare.
那晚上 我 我和人约会了
So, the other night, I- I had a date.
是我认识的嘛
Anyone I know?
不是 你应该不认识
No, uh, I don't think so.
反正就是 我们选了
Anyway, we picked a place
一家有点偏的餐厅
kind of out of the way.
至少我一开始这么想的
Or so I thought,
因为我们在那儿坐着
cause we're sitting there
结果埃迪和玛丽索也来了
and Eddie and Marisol walk in.
然后呢
Okay.
埃迪认识这人
So, Eddie knows this person,
我想我当时有点
and I guess I'm feeling
被捉包的感觉 因为我没说实话
caught off guard, cause I lie.
我说的像我们是好朋友出来玩一样
I make it seem like we're just hanging out.
你不会在和有夫之妇约会吧
Are you dating a married woman?
什么 不 怎么可能
What? No, I would never do that.
难道是明星
Is it a celebrity?
重点不是跟谁
Who it is isn't the point.
重点是
The point is
我跟我最好的朋友撒谎了
I lied to my best friend's face.
好 那你有想过原因吗
Okay, so, why do you think you did that?
我不知道
I don't know.
就像是我的声音
It was like it was my voice,
但就好像另一个人在说话
but someone else was talking.
我就这么轻易说了谎
The lie just slid its way out of my mouth
我都止不住 太丢脸了
and I couldn't stop it. It was humiliating.
我的约会对象
You know, my date
就坐在边上 你也能想到
was right there and, as you can imagine,
约会很快就结束了
the night ended pretty quick.
在餐厅外他扔下我就走了
He left me standing outside the restaurant,
我 我感觉自己像个骗子
and I just, I feel like a fraud.
不 不好意思
I'm- I'm sorry,
谁扔下你走了
who left you outside the restaurant?
我的约会对象
My date.
你再说一下人称
Can we go back to the pronoun?
嗯 好吧 我
Yeah, okay? I was...
我和男的约会了
I was on a date with a guy.
但是 这 这真不是重点
Again, not- not really the point.
嗯 这可说明问题了
Mmm, it could be very much the point.
但不应该啊 不是吗
Well, it shouldn't be, though, right?
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表