剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
告诉他们我们要蜜月套房♥
Tell them we want the honeymoon suite.
永远给我妻子最好的
Nothing but the best for my wife.
只回答"是"或"不是" 你丈夫持有武器吗
Just answer "yes" or "no." Is your husband armed?
是
Yes.
如果他持有枪♥械♥ 说你要大床房♥
If he's armed with a gun, ask for a king-size bed.
好 大床房♥很完美
Yeah, a king-size bed would be perfect.
女士 听起来好像你们在开车路上?
Ma'am, it sounds like you might be driving?
是的 我会说我们
Uh, yes, I would say we're about
-离你们酒店还有十分钟路程 -好的
-ten minutes away from your hotel. -Okay.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey. You okay?
你说得对 我应该让你接电♥话♥的
You were right. I should have let you take over that call.
-不 你处理得很好 -不
-No. You handled it perfectly. -No.
我听到了我想要听到的
I heard what I expected to hear.
她从没说过那是她丈夫
She never actually said it was her husband.
我就这么假设了
I just assumed that it was
因为我以为她就是曾经的我 但她不是
because I assumed she was me, and she wasn't.
麦迪 你利用了手头的信息
Maddie, you worked with what information you had.
但我没有听她说的话 我听了他的
But I didn't listen to her. I listened to him.
我还错过了什么?
And what else did I miss?
谢谢你临时赶过来
Thank you for coming by on such short notice.
你听起来不高兴
You sounded upset.
因为你骗了我们
Because you lied to us.
你没告诉我们玛拉还有个弟弟
You didn't tell us that Mara had a younger brother.
好吧 我们先冷静一下
All right, let's just take a beat here.
我没有骗你们
I did not lie.
弟弟已经被安置在了另一个家庭
The brother was already placed in another household.
这是保密信息 我不能透露
It was privileged information I couldn't disclose.
我以为你的工作是让家人团聚
I thought your job was to keep families together.
你们为什么要拆散兄弟姐妹?
Why-why would you separate siblings?
同母异父的兄弟姐妹
Half-siblings.
男孩的父亲还活着 有属于自己的权利
The boy's father is very much alive, has rights of his own.
你想保护玛拉 他也想保护他的儿子
You want to protect Mara, he wants to protect his son.
从什么手中保护他 我们吗?
Protect him from what? Us?
还是他九岁的姐姐?
His nine-year-old sister?
我们现在在趟一滩非常未知的浑水
We're getting into some very murky waters here.
我觉得你们能算清楚
I think you guys can do math.
玛拉九岁 她弟弟才两岁
Mara is nine. Her brother is two.
玛拉的妈妈和这个男人有过外遇
Mara's mother had an affair with this man?
然后怀孕了
Then got pregnant?
他甚至都不知道他有个孩子
And he didn't even know about the boy
直到玛拉的父母去世
until after Mara's parents died.
我本想让孩子们待在一起的
I would have liked to have kept the children together.
但他不感兴趣?
He wasn't interested?
不
No.
所以你可以看到我的手被绑住了
So you can see my hands were tied.
他是亲生父亲
He's a biological parent.
他有权决定什么对他的儿子最好
He gets to decide what's best for his son.
那什么对我们的女儿最好呢?
What about what's best for our daughter?
这难道不应该考虑吗?
Doesn't that factor in?
迪尔德丽 求你了
Deirdre, please.
你知道这对玛拉来说有多难
You know how hard this has been for Mara.
她失去了太多
She's lost so much.
只是看到泰森 和他建立某种联♥系♥
Just seeing Tyson, having some kind of relationship with him--
这对她来说将会意味着一切
that would mean everything to her.
我很抱歉这个系统并不总是以
I'm sorry that the system doesn't always work
我们希望的方式运作
the way we wish it would.
你就是系统
You are the system.
你肯定能做点什么
There has to be something that you can do.
我该走了
I should go.
"虎崽课堂"
"Tiger Tykes."
那是什么?
What's that?
人们总是问我
People are always asking me
在哪里可以找到不错的亲子活动课堂
about where to find good Mommy and Me classes.
我推荐了很多人去那里
I send a lot of people there.
尤其是新父母们
Especially new parents.
谢谢你的提示 我们得去看看
Thanks for the tip. We'll have to check it out.
请问那是凯瑟琳·莫里斯的房♥间吗
Uh, that's Catherine Morris's room?
你是家人吗
Are you family?
是啊
Yeah.
告诉你一声 编造出谎言的机会
Just so you know, the window to come up
现在已经流失掉了
with a lie to tell me has now closed.
我是911的调度员 我接了她的电♥话♥
I'm a 911 dispatcher. I took her call.
怎么 你是来做后续调查的吗?
So, what, you're here doing a follow-up?
我只是想来看看她怎么样了
I just wanted to see how she's doing.
我觉得我负有某种责任
I guess I feel responsible somehow
救援人员没有早点到达她身边
that we didn't get there sooner.
唯一要负责的人就是司机
The only person responsible is the driver.
我们其他人只是在收拾他的烂摊子
The rest of us are just cleaning up his mess.
有人说是爱人?
Someone said it was a loved one?
这整件事没有什么是关于爱的
Nothing about that says love.
没有 但她年轻又健康
No. But she's young and healthy.
她会挺过去的
She'll survive this.
即使要经过好几天 她可能希望自己没有挺过来的日子
Even though they'll be days she'll probably wish she hadn't.
但那伤痛 最终也会痊愈的
They'll heal, too... eventually.
这是你的经验之谈
You speak from experience.
听起来你也有经验
Sounds like you do, too.
曾经我的丈夫想杀了我
My husband tried to kill me.
差点就成功了
Almost succeeded.
我不知道我为什么要告诉你
And I don't know why I just told you that.
没事 这经常发生
It's all good. It happens.
我容易激发人们的诚实
I tend to trigger honesty in people.
也许是因为他们同情我
Maybe because they feel sorry for me.
我主要是被手术服激发的
I'm mostly triggered by the scrubs.
-什么? -我以前是个护士
-Excuse me? -I was a nurse.
我是麦迪
I'm Maddie.
阿米尔
Amir.
所以 护士变成了调度员
So, nurse turned dispatcher.
告诉我 薪水更高吗
Tell me, is the pay better?
-完全没有 -工作时间呢?
-Not remotely. -The hours?
差不多 但我不会改变的
About the same, but I wouldn't change it.
我喜欢我的归宿
I like where I ended up.
我也是
Me, too.
这样吧
Tell you what.
我得去走廊那边跑一趟
I have to make a run down the hall.
你能帮我们照看一下我们的女孩吗?
You mind keeping an eye on our girl for us for a few minutes?
你确定吗 我不是家人
Are you sure? I'm not family.
我觉得你已经足够接近了
I think you're close enough.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你在这里 而他在外面和你女儿待在一起
That you're in here and he's out there with your little girl.
我们会找到她的
We're gonna find her,
我们会把她带回家给你的 凯瑟琳
and we're gonna bring her home to you, Catherine.
我保证
I promise.
好吧 我在做什么
Okay. Uh, what am I doing?
你需要帮助吗
Can I help you?
我是说 你是想找什么东西吗
I mean, are you looking for something specific?
我...不确定
I'm... not sure.
嗯 我不确定啊
Hmm. I'm not sures.
你知道吗 我想我们可能有一些存货
Um, you know, I think we may have some of those in stock.
现在...
Now...
这个
this.
这是我们最畅销的蜡烛
This is our best-selling candle.
即时刺♥激♥
Instant stimulation.
你信任我吗
Mm. Do you trust me?
我不认识你
I don't know you.
那你没有理由不信任我了
Well, then you have no reason not to trust me.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
闭上
Close 'em.
现在 感觉就好像你正坐在某个海滩上
Now, it's almost like you're sitting on a beach somewhere.
唯一缺少了的就是海洋的声音
All that's missing is the ocean sound.
以及...可能还差一件泳衣
And... maybe a bathing suit,
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表