剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
Not a chance.
那你只好自己想办法了
Then you'll just have to figure it out for yourself.
不用
No, I won't.
你不可能待在这里 让自己溺死
No way you're gonna sit here and let your ass drown.
船沉鼠先逃
Rats desert sinking ships.
我会跟着你
So I'm gonna follow you.
你还是开始走路吧
You might as well start walking.
你还好吗 诺曼
How you doing, Norman?
其实我有点晕船
I feel a little seasick, actually.
这个我帮得了
Oh, I can help with that.
所有乘客注意 这是全员集♥合♥令
Attention all passengers. This is a general muster call.
请到预定的集♥合♥地点报到
Report to your predesignated muster stations.
所有乘客注意 这是全员集♥合♥令
Attention all passengers. This is a general muster call.
Report to your predesignated muster stations.
请到预定的集♥合♥地点报到
要弃船了吗
Are we abandoning ship?
- 不一定 - 所有乘客...
- Not necessarily. - Attention...
全员集♥合♥只是预防措施
General muster's just a precaution.
我不拿到钱就不上救生艇
I'm not getting in a lifeboat without my winnings.
我还要告死这间邮轮公♥司♥
And I'm suing the hell out of this cruise line.
现在怎么办
What do we do?
有必要的话 得找人帮忙抬他上救生艇
Uh, we're gonna need some help getting him to a lifeboat if it comes to that.
现在先等弃船的命令吧
For now, we wait on the order to abandon ship.
萝拉 在这陪着你先生
Lola, stay here with your husband.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
去找我太太
To find my wife.
这不像是回到上面的路
This doesn't feel like the way back up.
船身往左倾斜
The ship's listing portside.
我们得到船员餐厅才能回到上面
We need to get to the crew galley to get back up.
真的有必要用束线带吗
Are these zip ties really necessary?
有必要
They're necessary.
我是白领犯罪分子 人畜无害
I'm a white-collar criminal. No danger to anyone.
你跟诺曼彼得森说呀
Tell that to Norman Peterson.
船长...
Captain-- Shh!
奥裘瓦 听到...回答
...Ochoa. Copy if... this.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
- 什么 - 有人吗
What? Hello?
这里有人吗
Is anybody down here?
帮我把他翻过来
Help me turn him over.
他是史考特威斯汀 我们的通讯工程主管
That's Scott Westin, our chief communications engineer.
你的白领沾上更多血了
You just got a little more red on that white collar.
你知道这是谁干的 因为是你带他们来的
You know who did this because you brought them here.
天啊 芮娜
Oh, God. Reyna!
你得帮忙让她脱困
You're gonna help me get her free.
别测试我
Don't test me.
船长 你站得起来吗
Captain, can you stand?
我们得救你出去
We gotta get you out of here.
来吧
Come on!
我的手臂跟肋骨好像断了
My arm's broken and some ribs.
我们必须非常小心
We gotta do this very carefully.
你们看 是我的无线电
My radio.
她的无线电
Her radio.
我是奥裘瓦船长 听得到吗
This is Captain Ochoa, do you copy?
船长 谢天谢地
Captain. Thank God.
听好 海盗把船弄得千疮百孔
Listen to me. The pirates have hobbled the boat.
还在通讯伺服器装了炸♥弹♥
There was a bomb rigged to the comm server.
左舷稳定器毁了
The port stabilizers are gone.
船正在进水
The ship is taking on water.
对 我们感觉到了 我们发了全员集♥合♥令
Yeah. We felt it up here. A general muster has been called.
很好 该弃船了
Good. It's time to abandon ship.
所有乘客与船员都上救生艇
All passengers and crew into the lifeboats.
- 好 但风暴... - 不行 情况只会变糟
- Yeah, but the storm-- - No. It'll only get worse.
我要启动第二抽水帮浦
I'm going to activate the secondary bilge pump.
好让我们有足够时间降下救生艇
That should keep us afloat long enough to launch the lifeboats.
船长 船...
Captain? ...up. Cap--
你们两个快上甲板
You two, get above decks.
到预定集♥合♥地点报到
Report to your designated muster stations.
船长 你做不到的 让我们救你出去
Captain, you're in no shape to do anything but let us get you out of here.
总要有人启动抽水帮浦
Somebody has to activate that bilge pump.
只要船身倾斜 就无法降下救生艇
The lifeboats can't launch if the ship is on its side.
- 好 我去 我去 - 什么
All right. I'll do it. I'll do it. What?
我去 你教我怎么做 我去
I'll do it. You tell me what to do, I'll do it.
穿过那条走廊 往下两层
Through that corridor, down two levels.
你会看到标示
You'll see a sign.
这把钥匙能打开控制面板
This key will open the panel.
把控制杆移到抽水位置 然后马上离开
Move the lever to the pump position and then get the hell out of there.
交给我吧
I got it.
你最好将功赎罪
You're gonna redeem your sorry ass.
带船长到甲板上
Get your captain above decks.
我无意让这些事发生
I didn't mean for any of this to happen.
我不是坏人
I'm not a bad person.
那就证明给大家看
Then prove it!
我只是觉得 如果我是别种队长
I just feel like if I was any other captain,
就不会坐冷板凳了
I would not have been benched.
他不会暂停巴比的职务
He wouldn't put Bobby in a time-out.
别让我说到那三个叛徒
And don't even get me started on the three Judases.
好 你太负面了
Okay, now you're spiraling.
他们没有背叛你
They did not betray you.
他们只是想让你对整件事好过点
They were just trying to make you feel better about the situation.
没错
Exactly.
他们想安慰我 因为他们认定我搞砸了
They were trying to comfort me because they assumed I screwed up.
也许我是搞砸了
Maybe I did.
我看了那小子一眼 就想“自命非凡的富家子弟”
I took one look at that kid and thought, "Entitled rich brat."
他是啊
He was.
那不代表他就该死
That doesn't mean he deserved to die.
小亨 你没有害死他
Hen, you didn't kill him.
我也没有救他
I didn't save him either.
他有脑出血 你救不了他的
He had a brain bleed. You weren't going to.
宝贝 你得努力放下这件事
Baby, you have to try to let this go.
你知道谁不会叫我放下吗
You know who's not gonna tell me to let it go?
那个女人在度假 别吵她
Do not bother that woman while she's on vacation.
嗨 我是亚席娜葛兰 这真是烦人
Hi, you've reached Athena Grant. That is so annoying.
巴比的手♥机♥也直接进语♥音♥信箱
Bobby's phone is going straight to voicemail too.
他们在邮轮上 收讯八成不稳定
Well, they're on a cruise. Cell service is probably spotty.
我昨天才跟她视讯过
I was FaceTiming with her yesterday.
对 在飓风侵袭前
Yeah, well, that was before the hurricane.
什么
The what?
对 下加州海岸有热带风暴
Yeah, there's a tropical storm off the coast of Baja.
刚刚升级了
Just got upgraded.
- 什么 你怎么都没说 - 刚刚才升级的
What? Why didn't you say something? - Well, it just got upgraded,
预报说不会在这里登陆
and it's not expected to make landfall here.
它会回到海上
It's going back out to sea.
- 海上 - 对
- Out to sea? - Yeah.
你是说巴比和亚席娜现在的位置
You mean where Bobby and Athena currently are?
他们的电♥话♥还一直进语♥音♥信箱
Where their phones keep going straight to voicemail?
小亨 他们搭的是邮轮 不是小船
Hen, they're on a cruise ship, not the S.S. Minnow.
那些大船都有
Those vessels are equipped for this.
各种技术和先进的导航设备 能应对任何天气系统
Lots of tech and advanced navigation that can outmaneuver any weather system.
他们不会有事的
They're gonna be fine.
- 亚席娜 亚席娜 - 大家都有位置
Athena? Athena? There's room for everyone.
保持冷静
Just stay calm.
只要依序上救生艇就好 谢谢
Just proceed in a orderly fashion. Thank you!
- 魏斯 - 纳许队长
Hey. Wes. Captain Nash.
我请事务长通知你 多数人上救生艇后
I sent the purser to let you know we'll transport Mr. Peterson
我们就会后送彼得森先生
as soon as we get most of these people on lifeboats.
太好了 你有看到我太太吗
Okay, that's great. Have you seen my wife?
葛兰警佐
Sergeant Grant?
她不在赌场吗
She's not still in the casino?
她去找落跑的船务经理了
She went after your cruise director. He slipped away.
我不知道他自以为能逃到哪去
I don't know where he thought he could go.
我们能用她的乘客证找到她吗
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表