剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
克洛伊受到了伤害
that Chloe has been harmed,
所以别这么想 好吗?
so don't go down that road, okay?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
瑞克 你去哪了
Rick, where are you?
就在街对面 我需要你
Across the street. I need you to
去凯瑟琳的卧室
go into Catherine's bedroom.
不好意思
Excuse me.
好了 现在呢
Okay, now what?
看窗外
Look out the window.
嗨
Hi.
我们一直都想错了
We've been looking at this all wrong.
凯瑟琳没有男朋友
Catherine doesn't have a boyfriend.
有人跟踪她
She had a stalker.
是的
Yep.
这太不可思议了
That was incredible.
而且...有点出乎意料
And... kind of unexpected.
真的吗?
Was it, though?
我是说 家里没有别人你才让我过来
I mean, you had me come over here when no one else is home,
所以也许也没那么意外
so maybe not.
我和克里斯托弗谈过了
So I, uh, spoke with Christopher.
关于我吗
About me?
关于圣诞老人
About Santa.
你告诉他圣诞老人不是真的了吗?
Did you tell him he wasn't real?
当然没有
Of course not.
我告诉他圣诞老人可以创造奇迹
I told him that Santa could make miracles happen.
甚至是把妈妈带回家过圣诞节
Even bring Mommy home for Christmas.
真的吗?
Really?
是啊
Yeah.
这就是他的圣诞愿望
It's all he's wanted for Christmas.
我觉得也是时候
And I think it's time that
让妈妈回到他的生活中了
Mommy came back in his life.
-是吗? -是的
-Yeah? -Yeah.
我想不出更好的礼物了
I can't think of a better gift.
能把盐递给我吗?
Can you pass the salt?
好 呃...
Yeah, um...
你没事吧
Are you okay?
是的 我想是的
Yeah, I think so.
你刚才去哪里了
Where did you go just now?
我就在这
I'm here.
他的名字是凯尔·狄克逊
His name is Kyle Dixon.
他是个杂工 他当时在
He was working as a handyman
凯瑟琳的公♥寓♥对面工作
across the street from Catherine's apartment.
所以 她根本不认识他?
So, she doesn't know him at all?
不认识 但是他正在翻新的空置房♥
No, but the vacant unit that he was renovating
正好能把她卧室窗户里的景象看得很清楚
had a great view of her bedroom window.
大楼管♥理♥员♥声称他并不认识这个人
Building manager claims he didn't really know this guy.
我猜他很喜欢现金折扣
I guess he's big on getting cash discounts
以及不做背景调查
and not doing background checks.
那么现在该怎么办
So, what now?
你要怎么找到他?
How are you gonna track him down?
问题是
Well, here's the problem.
我们调查了他的背景
We ran a background check on him,
但所有资料都显示他住在威斯康星州
but everything still shows him living in Wisconsin.
他在洛杉矶有亲戚朋友吗
And does he have any friends or relatives in L.A.?
有个姐妹
There's a sister,
但还是在威斯康星州
but, uh, still in Wisconsin.
我们认为她可能知道些什么
We think she might know something.
你们要给她打电♥话♥吗?
Okay, are you guys gonna call her?
你知道 我们习惯了
Well, you know, we're used to
面对面地问话
interviewing people face-to-face.
要通过电♥话♥读懂一个人
It's harder to get a read on someone
很难
over the phone.
她的电♥话♥号♥码是多少? 我很擅长打电♥话♥
What's her number? I'm pretty good on the phone.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你在找凯尔? 他又做了什么?
You're looking for Kyle? What's he done now?
他好几天没来上班了
He hasn't shown up for work in a few days.
他说他找到了一份稳定的工作
He said he found a steady job,
在洛杉矶事情会有所不同
that it was going to be different in L.A.
所以你知道他搬到这里来了
So, you knew he'd moved here.
几个月前
A few months ago.
还是我鼓励的
I encouraged it.
他说他需要一个全新的开始
He said he needed a fresh start,
而我觉得这要好过...
and I thought that it would be better than...
重新开始可能很艰难
Starting over can be hard,
抛下你所熟知的一切
leaving everything you know behind.
他失去琳迪和孩子后就没什么可以留恋的了
Wasn't much left for him after he lost Lindy and the baby.
就好像他的整个人生都崩溃了
It was like his whole life fell apart.
我很遗憾 他们什么时候过世的?
I'm so sorry. When did they pass?
他们没死
They didn't die.
他们在躲他
They're hiding from him.
琳迪说她要带孩子去公园
Lindy said she was taking the baby to the park.
相反 她去了银行
Instead, she went to the bank,
清空了他们的账户然后就消失了
cleared out their accounts and disappeared.
他一定伤心欲绝
He must've been devastated.
我担心他会一直找下去
I was afraid he would never stop looking for them.
所以我很高兴他搬到了洛杉矶
That's why I was glad when he moved to L.A.
我以为他已经准备好向前看了
I thought he was ready to move on.
你说你在急救中心工作
You said you work for emergency services.
他找到他们了吗?
Did he find them?
没有 但是
No, but
我需要你帮我找到他
I need your help to find him.
你最后一次给你兄弟打电♥话♥是什么时候?
When was the last time you called your brother?
嘿 你想来点小糖果吗?
Hey, you want some num-nums? You want some num-nums?
好了 给你
There you go. There you go.
嘿 你喜欢这个 对吧
Hey, you like those, don't you? Yeah.
是时候找个新妈妈了
Time to find a new mommy.
是啊
Yeah.
我也喜欢她
I like her, too.
手♥机♥上有线索吗
Anything off the cell phone?
他直接把他姐妹转到语♥音♥信箱了
He sent his sister straight to voice mail.
但当他这么做的时候 信♥号♥♥发射到了一个塔上
But when he did that, it pinged a cell tower.
他一定在这个范围内
He's got to be somewhere within this radius.
离凯瑟琳的公♥寓♥不远
Catherine's apartment isn't far.
-他有可能回去吗? -我们有人
-Any chance he'd go back there? -We got units
看守着那里 但我怀疑他会
sitting on the place, but I doubt he'd make it
把事情搞得那么容易 瑞克
that easy for us. Rick,
他信♥用♥卡♥的搜查令申请得怎么样了?
how'd we do with the warrant for his credit cards?
法官好像对窗户的景象不太信服
Uh, judge sounded unimpressed with a view from a window
以及一个疏远的姐妹 所以我觉得希望渺茫
and an estranged sister, so I think it's a long shot.
我们可以更新安珀警报吗 让公众注意他?
Could we update the Amber alert? Put the guy on blast?
我担心这会刺♥激♥到他 他会把手♥机♥给扔了
I'm worried it'll set him off, and he'll dump the phone.
你还有别的主意
You have another idea.
我自己的希望渺茫的想法
A long shot of my own.
凯尔的姐妹说他妻子
Kyle's sister said his wife told him
在她逃走那天跟他说她要去公园
that she was going to the park the day that she ran away.
如果他现在在公园呢?
What if he's at a park right now?
做什么 重现那一刻吗?
Doing what? Recreating the moment?
寻找新妻子
Looking for a new wife.
信♥号♥♥塔附近有公园吗?
Is there a park near that cell tower?
帕拉亚公园
Playa Park.
正好顺路
That's on my way.
我两分钟就能到
I can be there in two.
我们在那里碰头
I'll meet you there.
嘿 伙计 接得好 接得好
Hey, man, nice catch. That was a good one.
妈咪
Mommy!
嗨
Hi.
你找不到妈妈了吗?
Are you missing your mommy?
让我们看看能不能在哪里找到她
Let's see if we can find your mommy somewhere.
也许她在这边
Maybe she's over here.
她一个人吗
She's all alone?
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表