剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
当我知道那个单身汉是谁的时候
When I found out who the bachelor was gonna be,
我真的浑身打颤
I literally had full- body chills.
这是我想要的 这是全美观众想要的
I want this. America wants this.
这是他应得的
And he deserves it.
乔伊 是你啊
Joey, it's you.
是我 你好吗
It's me. How you doing?
啊 你叫什么名字
Ah. What's your name?
我是安吉丽 我是播客制♥作♥人
I'm Angelique. I'm a podcast producer,
我的工作就是找出真♥相♥
and it's my job to find the truth.
你就是我的真♥相♥
And you will be my truth.
我准备好了 我没说谎
I'm ready, and that's no lie.
我是空乘人员
I'm a flight attendant,
所以乔伊得靠自己赢得他的翅膀
so Joey's gonna have to earn his wings with me.
你叫什么名字 -我是阿什莉A
What's your name? - I'm Ashley A.
你相信一飞钟情吗
Do you believe in love at first flight?
那你得先带我飞起来才行
Oh, you're gonna have to take me airborne first.
我好喜欢
I love it.
嗨 -你好吗
Hey. How's it going?
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
我是阿什莉C -真不错 又一个阿什莉
I'm Ashley C. - Cool, another Ashley.
你感觉怎么样 乔伊
How you feeling, Joey?
你现在在想什么
What's going through your mind right now?
天啊
Oh, man.
进场气势很足啊
Wow, comng in hot
嗨 乔伊
Hi, Joey.
嗨 -我叫
Hi. My name is...
孔恰塔
Conchata.
我粘上你了
And I'm- I'm stuck on you,
我希望你也能粘上我
and I hope that you'll be stuck on me, too.
孔恰塔 好美的名字
Conchata. That's, um, a beautiful name.
有什么起源吗 -墨西哥那边的 吧
Where's it from? - It's Mexican. I- I think.
各位 你们确定这是孔恰塔吗
Guys, are we sure that this is Conchata?
有人知道那个女人是谁吗 -在找了
Does anyone know who that woman is? - Looking.
她没有大头照 她根本不存在
She doesn't have a headshot. She doesn't exist.
那来个人把她赶出片场
Well, then, somebody get her off the set.
所有人退后
Everyone stand back!
天啊 她拿着炭疽杆菌
Oh, my God, she has anthrax.
或者只是闪粉 -我叫贝莉
Or glitterl My name is Bailey,
是威斯康辛州希博伊根的美容师
and I'm an aesthetician from Sheboygan, Wisconsin.
我从21岁起就
And I have dreamed of this moment
梦想着这一刻
since I was 21 years old.
我从来没有勇气申请
I never had the courage to apply.
这就是我的申请
This is me applying.
她把自己粘在
Did she just glue herself
车道上了吗 -好了
to the driveway? - Okay.
好了 好了 好了
Okay. Okay, okay. Okay.
扯不下来 -不
She's not coming off. No!
她的皮肤倒是扯下来了
Her skin kind of is. Oh
好吧 来人 打91
Okay, somebody call 91- -
911 你有什么紧急情况
911. What's your emergency?
一个女人刚把自己
A woman just glued herself
粘在单身汉节目组豪♥宅♥的车道上了
to the driveway of The Bachelor mansion.
你刚刚是说单身汉节目组豪♥宅♥吗
Did you just say Bachelor mansion?
是的 你们能快点派人来吗
Yes. Can you please send somebody quick?
杰西吗 -嗯 帕
Jesse? - Yeah, Palm...
帕默 我知道
Palmer. I know.
嗯 这里的地址是
Uh, yeah, the address here is.
哦 我知道地址
Oh, I know the address.
是杰西·帕默耶
It's Jesse Palmer.
请描述一下受害者目前的状况
Please describe the current state of the victim.
她还有呼吸吗
Is she breathing?
哦 她没事
Oh, she's fine.
她不肯闭嘴
She actually won't shut up.
放开我 我来这里
Ugh, get off of mel I'm here for
是有正当理由的
the right reason.
-你干什么 -用职权搞到这次好机会
Uh, what are you doing? - Pulling rank.
杰西 你好 我叫乔什
Jesse, hi, my name's Josh,
我是这里的调度主管
and I'm the supervising dispatcher here.
你能给我描述一下
Can you describe the state
这一季单身汉的状态吗
of this season's bachelor for me?
呃 他还行
Uh, he's fine.
能告诉我他的名字吗
Can I get a name?
我听到警笛声了
Oh, I hear the sirens.
我得走了
I got to go.
嗯 这既无♥耻♥
Huh. That was shameless
又不专业
and unprofessional.
又不专业
and unprofessional.
你派谁去的 -最近的消防队
Who did you send? - The closest fire company.
差不多
More or less.
差不多
More or less.
你好 洛杉矶消防局 她叫什么名字
Hi, LAFD. What's her name?
贝莉 她是超级粉丝
Bailey. She's a superfan.
她顶替了孔恰塔的位置
She took Conchata's spot.
顶替了她的位置 怎么顶替的
Took her spot? How?
趁司机不注意偷了那辆豪华轿车
Uh, stole the limo when the driver was 10- 1.
也就是说他当时去洗手间了
That means he was in the bathroom.
贝莉 你准备好迎接来救你的
Hey, Bailey, are you ready to meet the firefighters
消防员了吗
who are here to rescue you?
我不需要人救
I don't need rescuing.
乔伊
Joey?
我看到了很多撕裂处
I'm seeing a lot of irritation.
乔伊 宝贝
Joey? Baby.
是乔伊耶
It's Joey.
好了
Right.
先注射25毫升芾海拉明
Uh, let's run 25 mil of Diphenhydramine right over it.
你用的是什么胶水贝莉
What kind of glue did you use, Bailey?
我才不告诉你们
I'm not telling you.
一股工业级用品的味道
Smells like industrial- grade stuff.
嗯 我不知道车上有没有什么东西
Yeah, I don't know if we have anything on the truck
能化开这个胶水
that'll break this down.
让我给你们解释一下
Let me break it down for you.
如果我们在豪♥宅♥这边没有进展
If we don't get lucky in the mansion,
我们去消防站可能更合适
we might have a better chance at the fire station.
我很喜欢斑点狗
I love dalmatians.
我觉得我有些头昏眼花
I feel so lightheaded.
我有点心悸
I'm having palpitations.
我有点心悸
I'm having palpitations.
抱歉 女士 我现在名花有主了 但他没有
Sorry, ladies. Taken at the moment, but he's not.
对了 其实我有个规矩
Oh, yeah, I actually, uh, I have a rule.
我不
I- I don't
和出警的时候认识的人约会
date people I- I meet on calls.
有明显的皮炎症状
There's significant dermatitis.
鉴于皮肤上有大面♥积♥的胶水
Given the large surface area of- of glue to skin,
她可能吸收了很多毒素
she could be soaking up a lot of toxins.
芾海拉明能防止她过敏吗
Diphenhydramine keep her from anaphylaxis?
应该能 如果她开始出现皮炎
It should. If she's got dermatitis,
丙酮或车上的任何东西
she won't react well to acetone
都不会有什么用
or anything we have on the truck.
那我们怎么把她
So, how do we get her off
-弄下这条车道 -我们不弄
this driveway? We don't.
我们把她连车道一起带走
We travel her with the driveway.
手提钻来了
Jackhammers coming up.
要手提钻干什么
Whoa, whoa. Jackhammers?
好吧 我们 这房♥子不是我们的
Okay, we don't...we don't own this house.
好吧 我们租的 你要是开始用手提钻
Okay? We rent You start jackhammering,
我们这季剩下的戏就得在格兰岱尔拍了
we're gonna have to shoot the rest of the season in Glendale.
哦 我听说格兰岱尔很不错的
Oh, I hear Glendale's very nice.
什么
What?
我得承认
I have to admit that
现在开始烧得疼了 -我知道
it's starting to burn. I know.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表