剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
Even in death, that woman is making his life chaos.
只有我在扰乱我的生活
I'm the only one making my life chaos right now.
但已经结束了
But that's done.
抱歉打扰你们了
Uh, ssorry to interrupt. Uh
队长在医院
Cap's in the hospital.
你还好吗
How you doing?
他们还不让我进去
They won't let me in there yet.
我从你在分局的置物柜拿的
I pulled that from your locker at the precinct.
有些便服
There are some street clothes.
你应该不想穿着抛弃式长袍坐在这里
I didn't think you'd wanna sit here in a paper dress.
谢谢
I appreciate that.
如果你还需要什么 尽管说
If there's anything else you need, tell me.
谢谢你 伊莱恩
Thank you, Elaine.
你跟孩子们说了吗
Have you spoken to the kids yet?
还没有
Mmm. No.
我还没跟任何人说
I haven't spoken to anyone.
亚席娜 我们得谈谈可能的嫌犯
Athena, we need to talk about who may have done this.
纵火案检查员说起火点靠近卧室
The arson inspector is saying the point of origin was near the bedroom.
他去过屋里
He was in the house.
谁
Who was?
做这件事的人
Whoever did this.
一定知道屋里的格局吧
He had to know the layout of the place, right?
怎么 你想到特定对象了
What? Do you have somebody specifically in mind?
葛兰警官 你可以进去了
Sergeant Grant, you can go on in.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, Doctor.
没有 我想不到任何人 有的话会跟你说
No, can't think of anyone, but I'll let you know if I do.
名字是巴比或罗伯特
First name is Bobby or Robert.
小亨 烟囱
Hen. Chim.
发生什么事
What happened?
我们不太确定
We're not exactly sure.
133队的莱尔森打给我
I got a call from Ryerson at the 133.
他们昨晚到巴比和亚席娜的家灭火
They responded to a fire at Bobby and Athena's house last night.
他说巴比当场心跳停止
He said that Bobby went into cardiac arrest on the scene.
他现在怎么样了
Uh, how is he now?
我们一直在问
We've been trying to find out.
他们什么都不说
ThThey won't tell us anything.
大伙
Guys.
消防员
Firefighters.
你们都听说了
I take it you've heard?
组长 我们知道的不多
Sir, actually, we've heard very little.
只知道纳许队长在这里
All we know is that Captain Nash is here.
你们的队长还活着 但目前情况危急
Your captain is alive, but his condition is critical at the moment.
要等一等才会有更多消息
It'll be a while before we know anything more.
那他太太亚席娜葛兰呢
What What about his wife, Athena Grant?
他把她送到安全处才倒下
He managed to get her to safety before he took a turn.
她正在陪他
She's with him now.
我在这里 宝贝
I'm here, baby.
希望你知道这一点
I hope you know that.
我爱你 巴比纳许
I love you, Bobby Nash
对不起
and I'm sorry.
是我造成的
I did this.
我邀请那个人到我们家里
I invited that man into our home
完全没想过那对他会有什么影响
without once thinking what that might do to him.
或是他可能会对你做什么
Or what he might do to you.
我甚至不能说我无法理解
And I can't even say that I don't understand it.
我太了解了
I understand it too well
因为现在唯一支撑着我的就是愤怒
because right now, the only thing holding me upright is rage.
所以我向你保证
So I promise you this:
我一定会亲自抓到他
I'm gonna be the one to get him.
不等别人
No one else.
我会为我们做到的
I'm gonna do that for us.
因为上一个进入我们家 试图伤害我们家人的人
Because the last man who came into our home and tried to hurt our family
求我杀了他
begged me to put him down.
但这个人
But this one
他不需要求我
He's not gonna have to beg.
第一长老会医院
你好
Hi.
我来探望一名伤患 巴比纳许
I'm here visiting a patient. Bobby Nash.
你是其中一位消防员 亨莉亚塔威尔森
You're one of his firefighters. Henrietta Wilson.
这里有很多人都在为你的队长祈祷
A lot of people on this floor are praying for your captain right now.
他就在那边的病房♥里
He's just in that room there.
谢谢
Thank you.
我以为他太太在里面陪他
I thought his wife was in here with him.
对 她不在里面吗
She was. ShShe's not there?
我不确定她去哪里了
I'm not sure where she went.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
天啊 你吓到我了
Gosh, you startled me.
我刚刚看到你下出租车
I saw you get out of the taxi just now.
我想按铃 但门铃好像融化了
I tried to ring, but I think your doorbell melted.
我是波莉马汀
Polly Martin.
左边第四间房♥子
Four houses up on the left.
马汀一家
The Martins.
我是亚席娜葛兰
Athena Grant.
我知道
Oh. I'm aware.
我们竟然没见过面 我们在那间房♥子住了11年
II can't believe that we've never met. We've been in that house for 11 years.
我无法形容 知道附近住着一位警官
I can't tell you how much comfort it's given so many of us
让大家感到多安心
to know there's a police sergeant living in the neighborhood.
那让我们觉得安全多了
It's made us feel safer somehow.
总之 很遗憾你们碰上这种事
Anyway, I am so sorry this happened to you.
大家都逃出去了吗
Did everyone get out okay?
大家都逃出去了
Everyone got out.
那就好
Well, that's good.
东西可以取代
Things you can replace.
人就
People
总之 如果你需要什么
Anyway, if there's anything you need
我能借用你的车吗
Can I borrow your car?
我是麦蒂韩
This is Maddie Han.
麦蒂 我是亚席娜
Maddie, it's Athena.
亚席娜
Athena?
波莉马汀是谁
Who's Polly Martin?
我得借用平民的手♥机♥
I had to borrow a civilian's phone.
我的巡逻车系统不太灵光
The system in my patrol car is glitching.
我希望你能帮我查个地址
I was hoping you could help me with an address.
好啊
Oh. Sure.
我要找艾米尔凯西的现居地
I need the current residence of an Amir Casey.
艾米尔 凯西
AMIR, CASEY.
稍等一下
Just one second.
驾照:凯西 艾米尔
你说的艾米尔凯西是临时护士吗
Hey, does your Amir Casey work as a travel nurse?
是的 我见过他
He does. Yeah, I've met him.
很了不起的人
Impressive guy.
他有麻烦了吗
Is he in some kind of trouble?
我们有理由相信他可能有危险
We have reason to believe that he may be in danger.
好
Wow. Okay.
你有地址吗
Do you have an address?
有 马歇尔大道7506号♥
Yeah. 7506 Marshall Avenue.
在阿特沃特村
Atwater Village.
谢了 麦蒂
Thanks, Maddie.
通话状态:中断
怎么样
Well?
她不在她的病房♥里
She's not in her room.
辛普森说她没有外伤
Simpson said she didn't have any injuries.
她出院了吗
Did they discharge her?
住院组说没有
Not according to admissions.
这太奇怪了
That doesn't make any sense.
她怎么会抛下巴比
Why would she leave Bobby?
孩子们怎么不在这里
And why aren't the kids here?
这不太对劲
Something's not right.
是麦蒂
It's Maddie.
我还没跟她说这件事
I haven't told her about all this yet.
这可能没什么
So this might not mean anything,
但我刚刚跟亚席娜的通话很奇怪
but I just got the weirdest call from Athena.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表