剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
你跟亚席娜通话
You spoke with Athena?
对 几分钟前 她在哪里
Yeah, a few minutes ago. Well, where is she?
她在执勤 不对
Well, I mean, she's on duty. No.
她没在执勤 麦蒂
No, she's not on duty, Maddie.
巴比和亚席娜的家昨晚烧毁了
Bobby and Athena's house burned down last night.
什么 我要开扩音
What? I'm gonna put you on speaker.
我跟小亨在一起
I'm here with Hen.
我们都在长老会医院 巴比接着呼吸器
We're all down at Presbyterian right now, and Bobby's on a ventilator.
天啊 他会没事吗
Oh, my God. Is he gonna be okay?
我们还不知道
We don't know yet.
发生什么事
What happened?
他们说有人纵火
They said it was arson.
纵火
Arson?
这该不会是她问地址的原因吧
That can't be why she wanted his address.
谁的地址
Whose address?
艾米尔凯西
Amir Casey.
艾米尔
Amir?
我们没听过那个名字
We don't recognize that name.
他是临时护士
He's a travel nurse
他之前就在长老会医院工作
who had been working out of the hospital you're at right now, actually.
我去探望凯瑟琳莫利斯时 在烧伤中心见过他
I met him in the burn unit when I was checking on Catherine Morris.
烧伤中心
The burn unit?
对 他有亲身经验
Yeah, he's acquainted with fire.
麦蒂:新照片
他说过他怎么会有疤吗
Did he tell you how he got these scars?
没有 我也没问
No, and I didn't ask.
亚席娜打来问他的住址
AAthena called here looking for his home address.
你给她了吗
Did you give it to her?
对 给了
Yes, I did.
听着 艾米尔十年前住在明尼苏达州
Guys, ten years ago, Amir Casey lived in Minnesota.
明尼苏达州
Minnesota.
那不可能是巧合
That can't be a coincidence.
从来都不是
No, it never is.
麦蒂 亚席娜还说了什么
Maddie, did Athena say anything else?
只说她有理由相信艾米尔有危险
Just that she had reason to believe Amir was in danger.
我认为亚席娜可能就是危险
And I think Athena might be the danger.
停下来
Stop.
葛兰警官
Sergeant Grant.
我只是亚席娜
It's just Athena.
我下班了
I'm off duty.
看来你要去外地
It looks like you're going somewhere.
去贝克斯菲尔德当护士
Got a nursing gig in Bakersfield.
星期一上班
I start on Monday.
你可能去不了了
Not sure you're gonna make it.
听着 我不知道你认为我做了什么
Now, look, I don't know what it is you think I've done
你杀了我先生
You killed my husband.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
他在重症监护室的床上
He's in an ICU bed.
他的心脏停了
His heart gave out.
为了把我拉出你制♥造♥的火灾现场 而吸入太多烟
Inhaled too much smoke pulling me out of the fire that you set.
有人放火烧你们家
Somebody set your house on fire?
你放火烧我们家
You set my house on fire.
我根本不知道要怎么做
I wouldn't even know how to do that.
只要有燃料 氧气 火源就行了
All you need is fuel, oxygen, an ignition source.
没那么困难
It's not hard.
我只能相信你的话了
Well, I'll have to take your word on that.
我早该知道的
I should've known better,
你就这样出现在我们周遭
the way you just appeared in our lives.
但巴比实在太相信你了
But Bobby was just so sure about you.
他相信你是个好人
So sure you were a good man.
我忽略所有警讯
I missed all the warning signs.
葛兰警官 我没有放火
Sergeant Grant, I did not start that fire.
我看到你走出我们家之前的表情
I saw that look on your face just before you walked out of my house.
你痛恨我先生
You hated my husband.
不是因为你失去的 而是因为他拥有的
Not for what you lost but for what he had.
你不了解我
You don't know me.
我是过来人
I was you.
你总是带着她
You carry her with you
不管去哪里
everywhere you go.
但你从不展示照片
But never on display.
她不是要让别人看的
She's not for somebody else's eyes.
她只属于你
She's just for you.
我也有我的艾雅娜
I had an Ayana too.
我知道故作坚强是什么感觉
I know what it's like to hide in plain sight,
那股痛苦和悲伤深刻 强烈到
when the pain and the grief are so deep and raw
你根本不敢去想它
that you can't even bear to touch it.
你甚至找不到活下去的理由
You can't even find a reason to go on.
把它还给我
Give that back.
我帮助别人
I help people.
我在救命
I save lives.
她会以我为荣
She would be proud of me.
也许吧
Maybe.
但为逝者当活生生的见证是很孤独的
But being a living testament to a dead person is a lonely existence.
会让你更强悍
It hardens you.
你失去了什么人
And who did you lose?
他叫艾米特
His name was Emmett.
他在超商抢案中被人杀害
He was killed in a convenience store robbery.
我花了30年才找到杀掉他的人
It took me 30 years to find the person who did it,
把艾米特从我身边夺走的人
the one who stole my Emmett from me.
然后你杀了他
And then you killed him.
你说我们很像
Well, you say we're alike.
我不否认我们有些相似之处
I mean, I can't deny that. I see some similarities.
所以如果你说对我的事 我一定也会说对你的事
So if you're so right about me, then I must be right about you.
你找到那个人
So you found this man
毁掉你人生的烂人
this terrible man who ruined your life
你就做了任何人都会做的事
and you did the only thing anyone would do.
你杀了他 对吧
You killed him, right?
我考虑过 是啊
I thought about it. Yeah.
我也是
So did I.
我们在这方面也很相似 亚席娜
You see, we're also alike in this one other way, Athena.
我们都不是杀人凶手
Neither one of us are murderers.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
对
Yeah.
你说你没有放火
You say you didn't do it.
我会让你证明
I'ma let you prove it.
我要逮捕你
I'm taking you in.
这下有问题了
Uh, I think we have a problem.
你认识他们
You know them?
要我猜的话
If I were to guess,
他们应该是把你家烧毁的人
I'd say those are the men who burned your house down.
毒枭 八♥九♥不离十
Cartel? Yeah, more or less.
我来通报
I'll call it in.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
他们要的是我
It's me they want.
你们在找我
Hey, you looking for me?
老兄 别碰我
Man, don't touch me.
好 我们认为她自己去抓这家伙
Okay. So we think she's gone after this guy on her own.
如果她认为是他害巴比变成这样
If she thinks that he's responsible for what happened to Bobby,
那就很符合亚席娜的作风
it would be a very Athena thing to do.
对 但她现在不适合质问他
Yeah, but she's in no state of mind to confront him right now.
我要打给她的队长
I'm gonna call her captain,
建议她派一辆警车
maybe suggest that she send a blackandwhite
去这家伙的家 确保一切安好
over to this guy's place, make sure everything's okay.
我会需要一些协助 好
I'm gonna need some assistance, please. Yeah.
怎么回事
Uh, hey. What's happening?
我来处理 好了
I'll take it. Oh All right.
报案中心 有什么紧急情况
911, what's your emergency?
我是休班的外勤警官 亚席娜葛兰
This is offduty Field Sergeant Athena Grant.
徽章编号♥1275
Badge number 1275.
我在拉图纳谷路7000号♥附近的工业园区
I'm at the industrial park on the 7000 block of La Tuna Canyon Road.
有绑♥架♥案进行中
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表