剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
Eddie.
埃迪 哦
Eddie! Oh.
来吧 我们...我们得走了
Come on, we, uh... we-we got to go.
烟囱 快点 该起床了
Chim, come on. Time to get up, buddy.
烟囱 那个..
Chimney, the...
呃..
Uh...
我觉得他不在这里
I don't think he's here.
他不在这里
He's not here.
这可不妙了
Ooh, that's not good.
你在打911吗?
Are you calling 911?
我就是911 我在打给烟囱
I am 911. I'm calling Chimney.
-他不接电♥话♥ -好吧
-He's not picking up. -All right.
你在"寻找我的朋友"上有他吗?
Do you have him on Find My Friend?
有的
Yes.
他在世纪公园东
He's on Century Park East.
为什么他在世纪公园东?
Why? Why is he on Century Park East?
他为什么不接电♥话♥?
And why is he not answering?
嘿 伙计 你没事吧?
Hey, buddy. You okay?
我感觉我应该在某个地方 但是我..
I feel like I'm supposed to be somewhere, but I...
但我不记得是哪了
...but I can't remember where.
嘿 你叫什么名字?
Hey, what's your name?
呃 是..
Uh, it's, uh...
霍华德
Howard.
-霍华德 -好的
-Howard. -Okay.
谢谢 我真的该走了
Uh, thanks, I should really go.
嘿 我觉得你不应该开车
Hey, I don't think you should be driving.
是的 但是我得去...
Yeah, but I got to get to the, uh...
去做 什么..
To the thing, what...
听着
Well, listen.
不如让我来开车吧?
Why don't you let me drive?
我带你去那个地方
I'll take you to the thing.
你知道在哪吗?
You know where the thing is?
是的 我知道在哪里 快点 出来
Yeah, I know where the thing is. Come on, step out.
我很感激你 只是我的头疼 你知道吗?
Yeah, I appreciate you, it's just my head, you know?
当然
Sure.
好吧
All right.
你没事吧?
Whoa, whoa. You okay?
是的 是的
Yeah. Yeah.
凯文・李 我最珍爱的弟弟
Kevin Lee, most cherished brother,
随着岁月的流逝 我敢于呼唤你的名字
I dare call upon your name as the year changes
你去世的那一天再次来临
and the day on which you passed away has come once again.
我永远爱你 不会忘记你的仁慈之心
And as I eternally love you, and cannot forget your mercy
如天空一般宽广
as big and wide as the heavens,
我谦恭地请你一顿餐食
I humbly offer you a meal,
配上清酒及各种菜肴
with clear wine and various dishes.
他在这里
He's here.
我能感觉到他
I can feel him.
周日的婚礼 你一定很兴奋吧
So, wedding on Sunday, you must be excited.
-对不起 -没关系
-I'm sorry. -No problem. Yeah.
也有点紧张 是吧
Little nervous too, huh?
我没有发抖 只是有点神经过敏
I don't have the jitters, I'm just a little jittery.
我头痛得好像停不下来了
I got this headache I can't seem to shake.
你要阿司匹林吗?
You want some aspirin?
不用 肯定等我说了"我愿意"就没事了
No, I'm sure I'll be fine once I said "I do."
你和麦迪之前说好的
Whatever happened to you and Maddie
只在家里干点简单的事情呢?
just doing something simple at home?
计划有变
Plan changed.
不管你觉得事情有多简单
No matter how simple you think something is going to be,
从来都不是
it never is.
麦迪的父母请客
Maddie's parents are springing for the venue,
这至少让我松了一口气
and that's at least some relief.
他们要坐飞机过来?
Oh, they're gonna be flying out?
他们没去参加第一次婚礼
Well, they didn't go to the first wedding
我觉得他们是想弥补这一点
and I think that they're trying to make up for that.
他们是等着参加正确的那一个
Well, they waited for the right one,
-在我看来 -是啊
-in my opinion. -Yeah.
我保证过不会让她陷入这种
I promised to never put her in a position
她觉得她应该把我捅死的境地
where she feels she needs to stab me to death.
我正在考虑把这句话写进誓词里
I'm actually thinking of putting that in the vows.
你听到了吗 凯文?
You hear that, Kevin?
你的亲兄弟一点都没变
Your blood brother hasn't changed.
你知道吗 麦迪表现得就像
You know, Maddie's acting like
她被迫接受她父母接管了婚礼
her parents taking over is an imposition,
但我觉得她暗地里想要一个正式的重新来过
but I think she secretly wants a formal do-over.
我也不能怪她 对吧?
And I can't blame her, right?
她甚至决定我们在仪式前
She even decided we shouldn't see each other
-24小时不能见面 -传统
-for 24 hours before the ceremony. -Tradition.
-这很重要 -是啊
-It's important. -Yeah.
是的 但是..
Yeah, it is, but there's...
有一个我真的不需要的传统
one tradition I really could do without.
我未来的小舅子坚持要
My future brother-in-law is insisting
给我办个单身派对
on throwing me a bachelor party.
我想真正的头痛就是从那里开始的
I think that's where the real headache started.
你有什么毛病?
The hell is wrong with you?
我想我上班要迟到了
I think I'm late for work.
-你发现了什么? -手♥机♥
-What'd you find? -The phone
就在你说的地方 但是
was right where you said it would be, but
-韩先生不在这里 -他的车呢?
-Mr. Han's not with it. -What about his car?
也不在附近
No, no sign of that, either.
好的 对韩先生和他的车发出全境通告
All right, put out a BOLO on Mr. Han and his car.
威廉姆斯警官,
Officer Williams,
你所在的地方有交通摄像头吗?
are there traffic cameras visible where you are?
其实有几个
A few, actually.
我去查查世纪公园东的摄像头
I'll check the Century Park East cameras
看看能不能找到他
and see if I can find him.
我去查通话记录 看看过去12小时
I'll check the call logs to see if there've been
那附近有没有任何电♥话♥打来
any calls from that vicinity in the last 12 hours.
逃跑新娘?
Runaway bride?
逃跑新郎
Runaway groom.
我的狗在叫
My dogs are barking.
我能坐这儿吗?
Okay if I sit here?
-当然 -好的
-Uh, sure. -Yeah.
你的圣诞采购完成了吗?
You done with your Christmas shopping?
每年我都告诉自己要早点完成
Every year I tell myself, "Get it done early."
但我总是等到最后一刻
I always end up waiting till the last minute.
是圣诞节吗?
Is it Christmas?
永远都是圣诞节 霍威
It's always Christmas, Howie.
我认识你吗?
Do I know you?
当然了
Course you do.
你可以忘记其他的一切
You may forget everything else,
但你永远也忘不了我 对吧?
but you can never forget me, right?
当然 我想是的
Sure, yeah, I guess.
我想让你看看我给她买♥♥了什么
I want to show you what I got her.
她?
Her?
我们特别的人
Our special someone.
我想今年 我终于给她找到了完美的礼物
I think this year, I finally found her the perfect gift.
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
我想也许她可以用它捅死我
I thought maybe she could use it to stab me to death.
我知道这是她一直想要的
I know it's what she's always wanted.
让我们测试一下
Let's test it.
哦 是的 很好 很深
Oh, yeah. That goes nice and deep.
比手术刀强多了
Beats a scalpel.
你知道吗 我以前是个外科医生
You know, I used to be a surgeon.
道格?
Doug?
你在那里找到他手♥机♥的?
That's where you found his phone?
是的 这是他从我们家到
Yeah, this is the route he would've taken from our place to
他没能参加的单身派对的路线
the bachelor party he never made it to.
拜托
Come on.
找到他了
Got him.
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
他在干什么?
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表