剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
周三就是张白纸 -太好了
Wednesday is a clean slate. - Great.
那你能帮我带下克里斯托弗吗
You think you could watch Christopher for me?
我本想让玛丽索去的 但这礼拜她已经
I'd ask Marisol, but she's already done it twice
来过两次了 所以
this week for me, so
行啊 我
Uh, yeah, I
可以 -谢了
could do that. Thanks.
我欠你个人情
I owe you one.
有人吗 我还在下面呢
Hellb? I'm still down here.
据克里斯托弗说 他已经去他家超过三向了
According to Christopher, he's already been over three, times.
埃迪两周前才认识那人哎
Eddie just met the guy, like, two weeks ago.
克里斯托弗认为他”超酷”
Christopher thinks he's"so cool. "
是你自己不也说你觉得汤米很酷吗
Yeah, didn't you say that you thought Tommy was cool?
我意思是 他是很酷
Well, I mean, he- he is cool.
他带我们飞进
You know, he flew us right
飓风里 降落在一艘翻了的
into a hurricane and landed on the belly
游轮底部
of a capsized cruise ship.
你必须承认这样很酷
You- you have to admit that's cool.
我不否认 但你们也很酷呀
I don't dispute that, but you guys are pretty cool.
你们可是进到了一艘翻了船里
I mean, you went inside a capsized cruise ship.
把这话说给克里斯托弗听去
Try telling that to Christopher.
他喜欢汤米因为他”操作控制杆”
You know, he likes Tommy cause he"works the controls. "
我一直说”克里斯 这可不是电子游戏”
I keep saying, "Chris, it's not a video game. "
因为这比电子游戏要难
Cause it's harder than a video game?
我的重点是 他在短时间内就给人留下了很深的印象
My point is, he's made an impression in a very short time.
能看出来
I can see that.
你知道他还说了什么吗 听听这个哈
You know what else he said? Get this.
他说 他同意
He said he agreed
《绝地反击》比《绝地归来》要强
Revenge of the Sith is superior to Return of the Jedi.
也许只有我这么觉得
I mean, maybe it's just me.
我不认为为了讨好孩子就得对他们说谎
I don't think you lie to a child just to ingratiate yourself.
看来你就带了一晚上孩子
Seems like you got a lot of intel
就得到不少情报啊
for one night of babysitting.
克里斯一直在说他
Well, Chris wouldn't stop talking about him.
克里斯托弗不会的
Christopher wouldn't,
除非你一直跟他套料
or you were pressing him for information?
我没这个必要 埃迪
I didn't have to. Eddie,
他家冰箱上 有个日历
on his fridge, has a day calendar.
外卖♥♥菜单下面 周四 B. B .P. U.
Under a take- out menu. "B. B. P. U.
俩u 反斜杠 汤米
Double- U, back slash, Tommy. "
还画圈了
And it's circled.
星期四跟汤米打篮球啊
Thursday basketball pickup game with Tommy.
每隔一周的周四都会办一次
It's this every- other- Thursday basketball game
西区几个急救人员组织的比赛
some first responders on the Westside set up.
埃迪一直叫我去
Eddie keeps asking me to go.
可你不喜欢篮球 -所以我一直
Well, you don't like basketball. - Which is why
拒绝 可现在他拉着汤米一起去了
I say"no, "but now he's going with Tommy,
还被圈出来了
and he's got it circled.
是心形圈圈吗
Is it circled with a heart around it?
谁要跟汤米一起去呀 -埃迪
Who's going with Tommy? Eddie.
对哦 汤米带埃迪去拉斯维加斯拳击场看比赛去了
Oh, yeah. Tommy took Eddie to a fight in Vegas ringside
还是开直升机去的
and he flew'em in a chopper!
那个汤米好酷哎
That Tommy's so cool.
哈里呢 -他跟他朋友们
Where's Harry? - Oh. He went out
出去了 应该是去看电影了
with his friends. I think they went to the movies.
出事了 -怎么了
We have a problem. - What's wrong?
我刚跟迈克尔通完电♥话♥ 他不在海地
I just got off the phone with Michael, who is not in Haiti,
也并不知道哈里要来这里
and he had no idea that Harry was coming here.
他以为昨晚哈里去
He thought that Harry was staying
朋友家过夜了 -什么
at a friend's last night. - What?
哈里为什么要撒谎
Why would Harry lie?
因为警♥察♥在找他
Because the police are looking for him.
我跟迈克尔通话的时候
They showed up at the house
警♥察♥上门了
when I was talking with Michael.
等等 你说什么呢
Wait a minute. What are you talking about?
你是说
Are you telling me- -
显然 他打架
Apparently, he got into a fight
并且伤人了
and assaulted someone.
雅典娜 已经出逮捕令
Athena, there is a warrant
要抓他了 他逃离了司法管辖区
out for his arrest. He fled the jurisdiction.
有人闯进来了 -地址是
An intruder. - What's the address?
斯塔福德街839号♥
839 Stafford Street.
我这就派警官过去 您怎么称呼
I'm sending officers now. What's your name?
多萝西 求求你快点
Dorothy. Please hurry.
多萝西 那个男人现在在哪里 还在房♥子里吗
Dorothy, where is the man now? Is he still inside the house?
他在厨房♥里 我起夜
He was in my kitchen. I got up
听到有人在里面跑来跑去
from my nap, and I heard someon running around in there.
就去看了一眼 我以前从没见过他
And I went to look. I have never seen him before.
他应该没看到我
I don't think he sees me.
我知道这附近白天有发生过非法闯入事件
I know there have been daytime break- ins in this neighborhood.
我该怎么办
What do I do?
你家里有别人跟你同住吗
Is there anyone who lives with you in the house?
有宠物 小孩吗
Pets? Children?
没 我独居
No, I'm all alone.
你有可能离开这栋房♥子吗
Is it possible for you to get out of the house?
有没有后门 或者通过窗户出去
A back door or a window, maybe?
天 我听到脚步声了
Oh, God, I hear footsteps!
他要回来这里了
I think he's coming back here.
也许他听见我声音了
Maybe he heard me.
多萝西 你一定要保持冷静 别慌
Dorothy, I need you to stay calm and don't panic.
警方抵达之前 你能找地方躲起来吗
Can you find a place to hide until the police get there?
我有把枪 可我不会用
I have a gun, and I know how to use it.
不行 如果你持枪
No, if you arm yourself,
情况会更加危险
it can become a much more dangerous situation.
天 他要进来了
Oh, Godl He's coming in!
多萝西 出什么事了 多萝西
Dorothy, what's happening? Dorothy?
我们到的时候他已经死了
He was dead when we got here.
没有脉搏 而且已经流了至少一升的血
No pulse, and that has got to be at least a liter of blood.
没有心脏活动
No cardiac activity.
应该可以宣布死亡了
I think we can call this one.
嗯 我更担心
Yeah, I'm more concerned
房♥主 我的意思是
about the homeowner. I mean,
我们抵达现场时 她抖如筛糠
she was pretty shaky when we arrived on the scene.
心率略高
Heart rate's slightly elevated,
但你血压正常 110的70 -我有在吃药
but your BP is good- 110/70. - I- I take medication for that.
药很管用
Well, it's working.
你头感觉怎么样 多萝西
How's your head feeling, Dorothy? - Oh.
有点头痛 但我醒过来的时候就疼了
Bit of a headache, but I woke up with it,
所以-能捏下我的手吗
so...- Can you squeeze my hand?
我真的没事
You know, I really am fine.
他没靠近我 也没碰到我 所以
He didn't get close enough to put a hand on me, so...
看来他选错了房♥子 对吧
Guess he picked the wrong house, huh?
肯定是 她怎么
Sure did. How did she end up
会开枪的 -枪是她的
with the gun? Oh, it's hers.
她儿子为了防身买♥♥给她的
Her son bought it for her for her protection.
这片区域近几年
Hmm. This area's seen a rise
非法闯入案件有所增加
in break- ins in the last couple of years.
我们应该把她送去医院 她左瞳孔反应
I think we should transport her. Her left pupil is reacting
缓慢 而且她还抱怨头疼
slowly, and she's complaining of a headache.
是头部受伤了吗 什么时候的事
Some kind of head injury? When?
上周吧
Oh, probably last week.
她在花♥园♥里摔了一跤
She fell in the garden,
她去看医生了吗
Did she seek medical treatment?
没 她说不严重
No. She said it wasn't that serious.
本尼 等下
Benny, hold on.
第一长老会医院最近
First Presbyterian is closest.
通知神经科
Let's alert neuro.
雅典娜 我们带她走了哈
Athena, we're gonna take her with us.
别急
Not so fast.
看看这个
Look at this.
再看看他
And then look at him.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表