剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
谢了 组长
Thanks, Chief.
我已经通知寇里尔队长 他会把118队交还给你
I've already informed Captain Collier that he'll be handing the 118 back over to you.
其实 如果他不还呢
Um, actually, what-- what if he didn't?
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
组长
Sir.
我来这里是因为
The reason I'm here,
我在找纳许队长和他太太
I'm looking for Captain Nash and his wife.
我找不到他们的邮轮
I can't find their cruise ship.
- 你找不到他们的邮轮 - 你看
- You can't find their cruise ship? - Look. Here.
他们上一个已知位置在这里 就在墨西哥沿海
Their last known location was right here, just off the coast of Mexico.
后来那里有个热带风暴发展成五级飓风
Since then, a tropical storm down there has developed into a cat 5 hurricane.
邮轮有发出求救讯号♥吗
Was there an SOS from the ship?
没有 但我认为 我们该考虑派遣资源去帮忙找他们
No, but I think that we should consider deploying resources to help look for them.
但我们不是海防队
But we're not the Coast Guard.
飓风已经让海防队忙翻天了
The Coast Guard has its hands full with the hurricane.
没有人求救啊
And no one's actually called for help.
也许他们没办法求救
Maybe because they can't, sir.
威尔森队长 洛杉矶消防队
Captain Wilson, the LAFD has no jurisdiction
对墨西哥海域没有管辖权
over the waters off the coast of Mexico.
如果他们在风暴成为飓风前转向
And if they reversed course before that storm achieved hurricane status,
应该就能远离危险
they should be well out of harm's way.
我的直觉不是这样
My gut tells me otherwise.
你的直觉
Your gut?
对 组长
Yes, sir.
威尔森队长 我们的职责是保护洛杉矶民众
Captain Wilson, our job is to protect the people of Los Angeles.
你要回118消防队报到 担任队长
You will report back for duty at the 118 firehouse as its captain.
我会通知寇里尔队长你会过去
I'll let Captain Collier know you're on your way.
刚才看起来不怎么开心
So... ...that didn't look super fun.
确实不太顺利
Could have gone better.
你被开除了吗
Are you fired?
还没有
Not yet.
但我八成会被炒
But I probably will be.
在墨西哥报♥警♥要打几号♥
What's the number for the 911 in Mexico?
救生艇下水了
Lifeboats got launched?
大部分都下水了
Most of them did, yes.
有多少人下船
How many people got off?
多亏了两位 几乎是所有人
Well, practically everyone, thanks to you two.
你们让船身直立够久 有助疏散 但它不行了
You kept her upright long enough for the evacuation, but that's it.
- 那还剩下谁 - 就剩我们几个
So who's left? Just a handful of us, really.
(烟囱) (行动电♥话♥)
我想你说对了
Well, I think you're right.
出事了
Something's happened.
今天上午10点左右
At around 10:00 a.m. this morning,
墨西哥中部的海岸紧急通报中心
more than two dozen 911 calls came into coastal emergency call centers
接到将近30通电♥话♥
in central Mexico.
它们都断线了
All of them dropped.
差不多是唯一号♥从雷达上消失的时间
Which is just about the time that the Uno disappeared from radar.
那不可能是巧合
That can't be a coincidence.
应该不是
Probably not.
(烟囱) (行动电♥话♥)
帮个忙 别接电♥话♥
Oh. Do me a favor. Don't answer that.
至少等我离开这栋楼再说
At least not until I'm out of the building.
我现在真的不想被人♥质♥疑
I really don't feel like being second-guessed right now.
他们回来了 诺曼 纳许队长和葛兰警佐
They're back, Norman. Captain Nash and Sergeant Grant.
没人抬他出去
No one got him out of here?
他不肯抛下你们
He wouldn't leave without you.
看到两位真好
It's good to see you both.
能被看到真好
Good to be seen.
大家都在这了
This is all of us?
大副肯尼斯在驾驶舱
My first mate, Kenneth, is on the bridge.
他正努力发出求救讯号♥
He's trying to send a distress call.
通讯恢复了
The comms are back up?
不算是
Not exactly.
(注意)
大浪来了
Wave coming!
大家快抓好
Everybody, brace yourselves! Oh!
天啊
Oh, God. Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
- 巴比 - 我的天啊
Bobby. Oh, my God.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表