剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
在录像里看到的感觉很不一样
It's different seeing it on video.
老实说 这一切感觉都不真实嗯
Honestly, it doesn't even feel real. It
感觉是我在看着别人
It feels like I'm watching someone else.
我们都有过不光彩的事
We all have things that we're not proud of.
但让你成为一个有品格之人的
But the thing that makes you a person of character
是有勇气
is being able to face
面对自己行为的后果
the consequences of your actions.
不管是后果什么
Whatever that might be.
我不知道该怎么办 妈
I don't know what to do, Mom.
我该怎么办
What do I do?
我们会想办法的
We'll figure it out.
一起
Together.
不管是什么 你只用记住
And whatever that is, just know
我会一直在你身边
that I'm gonna be right there by your side
因为你是我儿子
because you are my son
而且我爱你
and I love you.
无论如何
No matter what.
那我们知道他要休息多久吗
So, do we know how long he's gonna be out?
只是严重的扭伤 可能几天吧
It's just a bad sprain. Probably a- a few days.
哦 挺好 那 他感觉怎么样
Oh, that's good. So, how's he feeling?
我不知道 我还没跟他说过话
I don't know. I haven't really talked to him.
一句都没说过吗
Like, at all?
我猜他不想听我说话
Well, I'm guessing he doesn't want to hear from me.
我肯定不是这样的 -我肯定是这样的
I'm sure that's not true. - I'm sure it is.
是我把他弄成这样的
I'm the one who did this to him.
那就是篮球场上的一起事故 意外难免
It was an accident on a basketball court. It happens.
他知道你不是故意的
He knows that you didn't do it on purpose.
你不是故意撞伤他的 对吧
You didn't mean to hurt him, did you?
我不知道
I don't know.
我当时很生气 你知道吗
I was pissed, you know?
看到他和汤米
Seeing him and Tommy
认识了两周就成了好朋友
being such good friends after only two weeks.
我觉得自己被冷落了
I felt left out,
我想我是想引起他的注意
and I guess I was trying to get his attention.
最好不要这样吸引别人注意
Well, that's not how you get someone's attention.
你清清喉咙
You clear your throat.
你轻拍一下他们的肩膀 你不用去伤害他们
You tap them on the shoulder. You don't hurt them.
我知道 麦迪 相信我 我感觉糟透了
I know, Maddie. Trust me, I feel awful.
好 以后别再犯了
Good. Don't do it again.
但我懂你的感受
But I know how you feel.
你还记得我14岁的时候
Do you remember when I was 14
我最好的朋友是莎拉·B吗
and my best friend was Sarah B. ?
记得 那个金发女郎 你们以前形影不离
Uh, yeah, the- the blonde. You guys were inseparable.
我们本来是形影不离的直到莎拉·S搬过来
Well, we were inseparable until Sarah S. moved on the block,
然后就是她们形影不离了
and then they were inseparable.
两个叫莎拉金发女郎
Two blondes in a Sarah pod.
所以 我做了一个14岁女孩
So, I did the only rational thing
唯一能做的理性的事
any 14- year- old girl could do.
我染了头发
Dyed my hair
还试图说服我们父母
and tried to convince our parents
给我正式改名
to legally change my name.
那你也是莎拉·B啊
Then you would also have been Sarah B.
我打算连名带姓都改的
I was gonna change both names.
重点是 那是个错误
The point is, it was a mistake.
每一个举动都是
All of it.
这只会让我看起来很可悲
All it did was make me look desperate
让她们离我更远
and pushed them farther away.
我没有告诉她们我觉得我被排斥了
And I didn't tell them how excluded I felt.
我只是装得像我没有排斥一样
I just acted like I didn't,
结果一切都毁了
and it all blew up in my face.
我又不是14岁的小女孩
Well, I'm not a 14- year- old girl.
-所以 别表现得像个小孩子 -别表现得像个小孩子
So, stop acting like one. - Stop acting like one.
嗯 嗯 我懂你的意思
Yeah, yeah, I got you.
Come on. 来吧
谢谢你来见我们 伊莱恩
Thanks for meeting us, Elaine.
没问题 很高兴见到你 哈里
Not a problem. It's good to see you, Harry.
嗯 不过 现在情况不算很理想
Yeah. It's not the best circumstances, though.
但我还是很高兴
Doesn't take away from the fact
见到你的
that I'm happy to see you.
即使我几乎认不出你了
Even if I barely recognize you.
他还要长呢
And he's still growing.
这才是最离谱的
That's the crazy part.
我跟迈阿密那边谈过了
So, I spoke to Miami- Dade.
他们不想以轻罪
They're not interested in extraditing
为由引渡你
for a misdemeanor assault.
我也是这么想的 -但是
I assumed as much. - But
我们已经做了一些安排
we have made some arrangements.
什么安排
What kind of arrangements?
两个司法管辖区都同意
Well, both jurisdictions have agreed
你最好留在这里
that it's best that you stay here,
由你母亲监护
in your mother's custody,
还要做100小时的社区服务
and 100 hours of community service,
还要她签字
which she has to sign off on.
这么说 我不会进监狱了吗
S- So, I- I'm not going to jail?
不会
No.
但在我的监护下被禁足一个月后
But you might wish you were
你可能会觉得还不如进监狱
after being grounded for a month under my supervision.
我见过你妈办事儿 她说得没错
I've seen your mother in action. She's not wrong.
她是个好警♥察♥
She's a pretty good cop.
也是个好妈妈
And a really great mom.
嘿 汤米
Uh, hey, hey- hey, Tommy.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
嗯 嗯 进来吧
Uh, yeah, yeah. C- Come on in.
哇
Wow.
也许我该换个地方工作
Maybe I'm working at the wrong station.
你需要点什么吗
Can I get you something?
我还欠你一杯啤酒 对吧
I still owe you a beer, right?
不 我想喝 我不会待太久的
No, I'm good. I won't stay long.
我只是想消除一下我们之间的误会
I just wanted to clear the air,
我不想在电♥话♥里说
and I didn't want to do it over the phone
或者发短♥信♥说什么的
or in a text or something.
消除什么误会
Clear the air about what?
很明显 我是你和埃迪不和的原因
Obviously, I've been the cause of some bad blood
我只是想让你知道
between you and Eddie, and I just want you to know
那不是我的本意
that was never my intention.
没有什么不愉快的
There's no bad blood.
埃文
Evan.
真的 没有什么不愉快的 只是
Really. No bad blood. Just
不良行为 而且都是我的行为
bad behavior. And- and it's all on my part.
你们没做错什么
You guys didn't do anything wrong.
你和埃迪是好朋友真是太棒了
You and Eddie as buddies makes perfect sense.
嗯 我们确实是
Yeah, we do.
你知道他可以有不止一个朋友 对吧
And you know he can have more than one friend, right?
嗯 我知道
Uh, yes, I- I do know that.
我是说 我是不可能取代你的
I mean, it's not like I could ever replace you.
克里斯托弗对此
Christopher would absolutely
肯定有话要说
have something to say about that.
那孩子老是说你有多好
That kid cannot shut up about you.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Really.
我猜埃迪一定
I- I guess Eddie is, uh,
很生气吧
pretty pissed, huh?
没 他没生气
No, he's not.
事实上 他感觉很内疚 我俩都是
In fact, he feels bad. We both do.
我们不是故意排斥你 埃文
Nobody meant to exclude you, Evan.
我和埃迪出去玩
Eddie and I hanging out,
不是因为你做了什么
it wasn't about you.
通常来说是我的问题
That's usually my problem.
嗯 我醋性大发
Uh, I can get pretty jealous.
嗯 不止你一个醋性大发
Yeah, you're not the only one.
我超级羡慕
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表