剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
心跳停止是吸入浓烟导致的
The cardiac arrest was brought on by smoke inhalation.
现场的救护人员立刻开始抢救
Paramedics on the scene immediately began resuscitation.
他在送医途中恢复心跳
They got his heart restarted on the way here.
它停了多久
How long was it stopped?
将近14分钟
Almost 14 minutes.
那代表什么
What does that mean?
现在还很难说
It's too soon to tell.
在他醒来之前 我们不会知道损伤程度
We won't know the extent of the damage, if any, until he wakes up.
但他会醒来
But he will wake up?
他的身体正从重大创伤性事件复原
Well, right now his body is recovering from a major traumatic event.
我们正全力协助他复原
We are doing what we can to help facilitate that.
那不是答案 医生
That's not an answer, Doctor.
因为我没有答案
That's because I don't have one.
葛兰警官 你应该知道你先生在本院
Sergeant Grant, I assume you're aware of an advanced directive
有预立医疗决定的档案吧
your husband has on file here at the hospital?
知道 我们都有
Yes, we both do.
那你我都知道 如果这个情况持续下去 他会希望怎么做
So we are both aware of his wishes should this condition become prolonged.
我们不急着现在讨论这件事
I mean, it's not a discussion that we need to have right this minute.
但如果你需要通知其他家属
But if there are other family members that need to be informed,
现在可能是时候
you might wanna do that now.
火速救援最前线
克里斯托弗
Christopher.
克里斯托弗 别这样 我们得谈谈
Christopher, come on. We need to talk about this.
走开
Go away!
别这样 别这样
Come on. Come on. Come on.
谢谢你过来
Thanks for coming.
发生什么事
So what happened?
我搞砸了
I messed up.
昨晚 玛莉索带克里斯和她侄子去看电影
So last night, Marisol took Chris and her nephew to the movies.
她出去的时候 金来了
And while she was gone, Kim came by.
你找她来这里
You had her over here?
我跟你谈过以后 我找她来 向她坦白
After you and I talked, I brought her here to come clean.
跟她说我们之间并没有她以为的情愫
To tell her what she thought was happening between us wasn't really happening.
好 结果顺利吗
Okay. So, hhow did that go?
勉勉强强吧
About as well as you'd expect.
我以为结束了
I thought that was it.
但克里斯和玛莉索出去时 她跑来
But then she came back while Chris was out with Marisol
你们之间不存在的情愫就出现了
And what wasn't happening between you two ended up happening.
巴克 她不只看起来像夏侬
Buck, she didn't just look like Shannon.
她当下就是夏侬
She was Shannon.
连大声说出来都
Even saying it out loud, it's
我很难解释那种感觉
I mean, it's hard for me to explain.
她是一番好意
She was trying to be kind.
但玛莉索和克里斯托弗走进来
But then Marisol walked in with Christopher.
艾迪
Oh, Eddie.
一开始 他以为他妈妈回来了
And at first, he thought his mom had come back.
我大概也是吧
I guess I did too.
你说了什么
What did you say?
他十三岁 不是五岁
I mean, he's 13, he's not five.
他搞懂了
He figured it out.
玛莉索离开后 他关在房♥间
After Marisol left, he locked himself in his room,
到现在都不跟我说话
and he hasn't talked to me since.
好 我现在来了
Okay. Okay. I'm I'm here.
我能做什么
What can I do?
你常做的事
What you always do.
跟他谈一谈
Just talk to him.
我不知道该怎么解释这件事
I I don't know how to explain this.
你不用向他解释
II don't need you to explain it to him.
我只是
I just
我需要你去看看他
I need you to check in on him.
我很担心
I'm worried.
他不肯出来
He won't come out.
他没办法把你挡在门外
He can't keep you out of his room.
我不想破门而入 巴克
I don't wanna break down the door, Buck.
我要他把门打开
I want him to open it.
当然 我了解
Sure. I I get that. Um.
但我想说的是
But I'm just saying
玛莉索
Uh. Marisol?
不可能
Not a chance.
妈 爸
Mom. Dad.
你们怎么会来
What are you doing here?
克里斯托弗打给我们
Christopher called us.
先生 我了解 但我手边没有那项资讯
Sir, I understand,
先生 我了解 但我手边没有那项资讯
but I do not have that information in front of me.
你必须打给郡办公室
You're going to have to call the county office.
有什么事吗 你好
Can I help you? Hi.
我来看玛拉崔斯可
I'm here to visit Mara Driskell.
你是家属吗
Are you family?
对 你可以登记
Yes. You can sign in.
右边第三道门
Third door on the right.
好
Okay. Um.
我这边会查一查 再跟你联络
I will do some digging on my end, and then I'll get back to you.
好 好的
Yeah. Okay.
好的
Got it.
在他房♥间 我带你去看
in his room? I'll show you.
玛拉
Mara.
亲爱的 真高兴见到你
Sweetheart, it is so good to see you.
你好吗
How you doing?
我知道这是个蠢问题
I know that was probably a stupid question.
我自己都不太好了
It's not like I'm doing great either.
丹尼和卡伦也很想念你
Denny and Karen really miss you too.
这里的员工对你好不好
The people who work here, are they treating you okay?
我带了东西给你
I, uh, brought you something.
我在你这个年纪 曾经写过日记
When I was your age, I used to keep a journal, my diary.
我会写下我所有的秘密
I would write down all my secrets
还有我对事情的感受
and how I was feeling about things.
把那些写在纸上
Somehow, putting it on paper
似乎让我当时经历的事没那么可怕了
made whatever I was going through feel less scary.
这对你可能也会有帮助
I thought it might help you too.
你说过我们是一家人
You said we were a family.
你骗人
You lied.
我们还是一家人
We're still a family.
那并没有改变
That hasn't changed.
我们永远都会是一家人
We're always gonna be a family.
那你会带我回家
So you're taking me home?
不好意思
Excuse me.
我确认过 你不是家属
I checked. You are not family.
抱歉
Sorry.
不能再给我们几分钟吗
Can't you just please give us a few more minutes?
不行 你不应该来这里的
No. You are not supposed to be here.
别管我们
Leave us alone!
玛拉 没关系
Mara, it's okay.
别走
Don't go.
我们很快就会再见面 好吗
I'm gonna see you again soon, okay?
我爱你 玛拉
I love you, Mara.
我是小亨
This is Hen.
什么
What?
什么时候
WWhen?
天啊
Oh, God.
他们被送到哪里
Where were they taken?
他凌晨两点打给你们
So he called you at 2:00 in the morning,
而你们不说一声就飞过来
and you jump on a plane without letting me know you're coming?
他要我们别说 艾迪
He asked us not to, Eddie.
他大概认为你会阻止我们吧
He probably thought you would've told us not to come.
他说了什么
What did he tell you?
他回家就看到你在亲吻他过世的妈妈
He said he came home and caught you kissing his dead mother.
那当然不是真的 有一小部分是
And, obviously, that's not true It's a little true.
好吧
Okay.
天啊
Oh, God.
她就像是夏侬的双胞胎
ShShe could be Shannon's twin.
那个女人死后还能扰乱他的生活
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表