剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
I have an abduction in progress.
你能描述嫌犯样貌吗 警官
Can you describe the suspect or suspects, Sergeant?
三名拉美裔男性 接近30岁
Three Hispanic males, midtolate20s.
受害者是黑人男性 40多岁
Victim Black, male, 40s.
请求即刻支援
Requesting immediate backup.
在路上了 警官
Units en route, Sergeant.
估计14分钟后到
Estimate 14 minutes out.
你在微笑
You're smiling.
换作是我 我不会微笑
If I was you, I would not smile.
我在想象毒枭会对你做什么
I'm picturing what the cartel is going to do to you.
他们不可能准许这种事
There's no way they authorized any of this.
谁管毒枭啊
Screw the cartel.
我不替他们做事
I don't work for them.
从来没有
I never have.
没错 但你跟他们合作
No, but you're in bed with them.
那都结束了
Not anymore.
我现在的合作对象是美国政♥府♥
Now I'm in bed with the United States government.
当线民 不会被起诉
Cooperating witness, no charges.
我有他们保护
I have their protection.
我帮自己谈了好条件
I made me a good deal.
等他们发现你烧掉一位消防队队长的家
Well, let's see how good that deal is going to be
我们就知道那些条件有多好了
when they find out that you burned down the house of an LA fire captain.
你是说那个逼我冲出路面 还对我见死不救的人
Oh, you mean the one who forced me off the road and left me there to die?
你很清楚那不是事实
You know it didn't go down like that.
我知道你杀了我孙子
I know you murdered my grandson.
不对 是你把他拉进 你肮脏的生意才害死他
No, you murdered him by dragging him into your ugly business.
是你造成的
You did that.
我只是拿刀的人
I only held the blade.
我查过你的事 朋友
I looked into you, my friend.
我本来想做掉你深爱的人
At first, I was gonna take away someone you loved.
太迟了 我知道
Well, you're too late. I'm aware.
你跟我其实很像
We're alike, you and me.
你孑然一身
You have no one,
现在我也孑然一身了
and now I have no one too.
不管你想做什么 你就动手吧
Well, go ahead and do whatever the hell it is you're gonna do.
还是你想让我无聊到死
Or is your plan to bore me to death?
我会加倍奉还你对我孙子做的事
I'll do no more to you than you did to my grandson.
你想的话
If you want
可以求我
I'll let you beg.
我还是可以手下留情
I could still show some mercy.
去死吧
Go to hell.
你先
You first.
快去 快去
Go. Go.
你是哪根葱
Who the hell are you?
我是巴比纳许太太
I'm Mrs. Bobby Nash.
艾米尔
Amir.
艾米尔
Amir.
这次我们都要走出去
This one we both walk out of.
谢谢你救了我
Thank you for saving me.
别客气
You're welcome.
很抱歉我误会你了
I'm sorry I had you wrong.
你也没错得那么离谱
Yeah, well, you weren't wrong about everything.
你先生的事很遗憾
Sorry about your husband.
谢谢你
Thank you.
葛兰警官
Sergeant Grant!
瓦贾司
Vargas.
有人想跟你说话
There's somebody who would like to speak with you.
我是亚席娜葛兰
This is Athena Grant.
欢迎回到我身边
Welcome back to me.
也该是时候了
It's about time.
还以为你们去上海拿外卖♥♥呢
Thought you guys went all the way to Shanghai to pick up food.
丹尼呢 他会一起吃吗
Where's Denny? Is he joining us?
他还在房♥间里
He's still in his room.
他说他不饿 他一定很难受
He said he's not hungry. It's gotta be tough on him, huh?
他和玛拉好像处得很好
Seemed like he and Mara were really getting along.
他一直问我她好不好 我不知道该说什么
He keeps asking me if she's okay, and I don't know what to say.
我想安慰他 但我不想骗他
I mean, I wanna reassure him, but I don't wanna lie to him.
我们真的不知道
We just don't know.
我们知道
We do.
她过得不好
She's not okay.
我去团体之家看她了
I went to the group home and saw her.
搞什么 小亨
What the hell, Hen?
你没跟我说就跑去
You went there without telling me?
竟然没带我一起去
Hell, without taking me with you?
你只会阻止我 我必须见她一面 卡伦
You'd have just talked me out of it. I just I needed to see her, Karen.
她还好吗
How was she?
害怕 孤单
Scared, alone.
她好像又变回当初的她了
It seems like she's just retreating back to herself.
我以为她会去另一户人家
I thought she'd be with another family.
她来我们家之前就去过几个家庭
Well, she'd been with quite a few before she came to us.
可能只有团体之家愿意收容她
The group home might be the only place that will take her.
收容多久
For how long?
她再过七年就成年了吧
Well, she'll age out of the system in what, seven years?
那个女人有这么大的权力 怎么会做这么残忍♥的事
How could one woman have this much power and use it this cruelly?
一定有办法能劝退她 对吧
There's gotta be a way to get her to back down, right?
有一招我们没试过
There's one thing we didn't try.
求她
Beg.
所以他不会有事 对
So he's going to be okay? Yeah.
他们会让他留院观察几天
They'll keep him in the hospital for a few more days,
但一切看来蛮乐观的
but everything's looking really positive.
你们118队的人
I feel like you guys at the 118
在医院应该有专属的区域
should have your own dedicated wing at the hospital.
就是说啊
Yeah, I know, right?
你还好吗
You okay?
我以为这次可能真的会失去他
I thought we might really lose him this time.
巴比就像我梦寐以求的爸爸
Bobby's been the father I never had.
你♥爸♥爸还活着
Your father's alive.
没错
Exactly.
我得承认我有点嫉妒
I have to admit I'm a little bit jealous.
我跟我爸没什么来往
My dad and I don't really talk.
我在118队时 队长是杰拉德 那并没让我变成更好的人
And when I was at the 118, I had Gerrard, which did not make me a better person.
回想起来
Come to think of it,
杰拉德队长就像我另一个老爸
Captain Gerrard was like having the dad I already had.
也许我们都有父亲情结
So maybe we both have daddy issues.
我没有
I don't.
但你觉得我有
But you think I do?
天啊 希望如此
God, I hope so.
你跟克里斯托弗谈过了吗
Did you talk to Christopher?
我进去时 他假装睡着了
He pretended to be asleep when I went in there.
你不知道他是不是在装睡 你以前都知道
You don't know he wasn't really sleeping. You always did.
来
Here.
我帮你泡茶吧
I'm gonna make you some tea.
我知道我搞砸了 但
I know I screwed up, but
但他好生气
But he's so angry.
是啊 父亲也是凡人
Yeah. Fathers are human.
儿子未必都能接受这种事
Sons don't always handle this news well.
谢了
Thanks.
他不肯谈 我就无法解决这件事
I can't fix it if he won't talk to me.
你解决不了 那真实发生过
Well, you can't fix it. It It happened.
他看到你跟她在一起
He saw you with her.
那 激起他很多的情绪
It just It stirred up a lot of emotions for him,
他会需要一些时间消化
and he's gonna need some time to sort it out.
坦白说 我认为
And honestly, Eddie, I think
我认为你也是
I think you do too.
这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
克里斯托弗觉得目前来说 这个环境
Christopher he doesn't feel like this is the right environment for him
不太适合他
in in this moment.
我13岁的儿子说的
My 13yearold son told you that?
他想到德克萨斯跟我们住一阵子
He wants to come live with us in Texas for a while.
什么
What?
所以他才打给我们
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表