剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表
Does he have a pulse?
能摸到脉搏吗
No, no,there's nothing.
没有 什么都没有
Okay, he's in cardiac arrest. He needs epinephrine.
他心脏骤停了 需要肾上腺素
Go into the kitchen and get my medical bag.
去厨房♥拿我的医疗包
There's a hypodermic needle in there in a gray box.
灰箱子里有皮下注射针
Okay. Okay, I got it.
好的 我找到了
I got it. Now what?
我找到了 然后呢
Cassie, how do I do this?
卡西 我该怎么做
Shit! Um...
妈的
Okay, it goes in his thigh.
从大腿注射
What's happening?
发生什么了
What's happening!
发生什么了
It's not working.
没有用
Cassie.
卡西
Wait.
等等
He's breathing.
他有呼吸了
He's breathing.
他有呼吸了
It's time for you to go.
你该走了
I have a gun.
我有枪
Yes, but I have a knife, and unlike your gun,
我有一把刀 而且和你的枪不同的是
my knife is real.
我的刀是真的
I'm sorry. I just thought...
对不起 我只是在想
This technology, it's not published.
这种技术 还没有公布
It's just a theory.
还停留在理论上
It's a prototype serum that I designed for Project Splinter.
这是我为分♥裂♥计划设计的原型血清
Just the one.
仅此一份
It's not possible.
这不可能
But my friend, and one day, your -- your friend
但是我那位朋友 以后也是你的朋友
is from the future where it is possible.
便是来自那个使其可能成真的未来
You -- you, the future you-- sent him here.
未来的你把他送回到现在
And now he's dying.
而现在他快死了
Please help me save him.
帮我救救他
How long was I asleep?
我睡过去了多久
You've been in and out of it for the last few days.
你断断续续睡了好几天
I wouldn't exactly call what you were doing sleeping.
我倒是不确定你这算不算是睡觉
I've seen boxing matches that look more restful.
你连睡觉都不安稳 比拳击手还要紧张
Yeah, well, where I come from, sleep's dangerous.
我那个时候 睡觉很危险
It's when you're at your most vulnerable.
那是你最脆弱的时候
But you survived. That's something.
但是你却活了下来 这才是最重要的
Maybe now that we know that the plague is coming.
我们现在知道了瘟疫即将爆发
How it happens, where. We can prepare,
怎么爆发的 在哪 我们也许可以做准备
work to survive it.
幸存下来
Maybe...for a year or two.
或许只能再拖个一两年
In a bunker somewhere, cut off from everyone, everything.
躲在某个地堡里 与人与世隔绝
Not everyone.
不是所有人
You save the people that you love.
你得救你爱的人
And that's what matters. Right?
这才是重要的 对吧
Where have you been? Cole.
你去哪了 科尔
That address in your pocket,
你兜里的地址
the one the other me gave you in 2017.
另一个我在2017年给你的那个地址
I went there.
我去了那
What'd you find?
你发现了什么
You must be Mr. Cole.
你是科尔先生吧
Jones.
琼斯
But how...
怎么会
You knew.
你认识我
You've always known me.
你一直认识我
It appears so.
看来是这样的
Maybe your "always" and my "always" are not the same.
或许你的"一直"和我的"一直"含义不同
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我
I'm sure I had my reasons.
我相信一定有我自己的原因
I need blood samples.
我需要血样
You don't change, do you?
你一点都没变
I'll need a microscope.
我需要一个显微镜
Uh, there's one upstairs in the office.
楼上办公室有一个
I'll draw a fresh blood sample.
我会帮你弄一份新鲜的血样
Come on. You need to lie down.
快来 你得躺下
Come here.
来
How'd you convince her?
你怎么说服她的
The way you taught me. With a gun and the truth.
你教我的办法 手♥枪♥加真♥相♥
Gun? I thought you flew to New York.
枪 我以为你飞去纽约了
I did. The gun was a toy.
我去纽约了 玩具枪而已
You shouldn't have brought her here.
你不应该把她带到这的
The risk to the timeline, it's too...
时间线的风险
I didn't tell her much.
我没跟她说那么多
Besides, you're dying.
此外 你也快死了
She can help. I die, you die.
她可以帮忙 我死了 你也死了
Nothing anyone can do will change that.
任何人做什么都改变不了这点
I got Jones here, didn't I?
但我把琼斯带到了这
Jones is here because she's always come here.
琼斯在这是因为她终究会来
It's fate.
这是命中注定的
There's no such thing as fate.
没有命运这回事
Cassie, it's over.
卡西 结束了
There's a long list of what we don't have.
这是我们缺乏物品的清单
But that has never stopped us before,
但我们之前从未因此停下脚步
and it will not stop us now.
现在也不会因此停手
We need new leads.
我们需要新的信息
We need to rebuild our investigation.
我们需要重新调查
We can't. we lost practically everything in the fire.
不能了 在大火里我们几乎失去了一切
We can, and we will.
我们能 我们也会成功
We're not giving up. Start with our own archives.
我们不会放弃 从整理档案开始
Here. Remount the storage drives.
给 重装硬盘
This is madness. Just blindly forward?
你疯了 就这样盲目地继续下去吗
Well, forward is the only direction available at the moment.
现在只有继续下去这一个选择
I want everything you can find
十二猴军团 马克里基集团
on the 12 Monkeys, Markridge,
戈因斯 奥利弗·彼得斯 莱利医生
Goines, Oliver Peters, Dr. Railly.
我要你们能尽可能地收集他们的资料
Dig deep. No detail is too small.
查得越多越好 不论多小的细节都不要放过
Markridge was making significant political contributions.
马克里基集团提供了大量的政♥治♥献金
This is from Washington Dulles.
这是从华盛顿杜勒斯发来的数据
Judging by the pattern of viral dissemination,
从病毒的散播模式来看
it would suggest air travel.
应该是空气传播
The CDC's original report was signed by Dr. Railly.
疾控中心的原始资料是由莱利医生签署的
There was a break-in at this laboratory, late November.
十一月下旬 有人闯进了这间实验室
And these murders at Markridge were never solved.
马克里基集团的谋杀案也成了无头案
Markridge got a new CEO in late 2015.
2015年末 马克里基集团换了新总裁
Facing facts, coming to terms...
承认事实 达成协议
we don't need graphs and pie charts
我们不需要曲线图或者扇形图
to illustrate what a shit show this year has been.
来告诉我们这一年到底有多糟
The death of Leland Goines, the Operation Troy debacle,
利兰·戈因斯死了 特洛伊行动失败
the vanishing of Dr. Peters--
彼得斯博士失踪
these things subjected us to substantial economic gravity.
而这些都让我们遭受着严重的经济压力
And we are, quite frankly, hemorrhaging trust.
很明显 我们的信誉也在遭受着重创
What the hell is this?
这他妈是什么
A takeover. Hostile.
恶意收♥购♥
An embarrassing takeover. Move.
让你颜面扫地的收♥购♥ 滚开
Jennifer, what are you doing?
詹妮弗 你在干什么
He's right about trust.
关于信誉问题他说对了
If I can be frank for a moment:
让我来说句实话
never trust a man with an offshore account
永远不要信一个有海外账户
and a mid-sized chubby for redheads.
对红发女人♥大♥献殷勤的胖墩
This is ridiculous.
这太荒唐了
Embezzlement, infidelity?
挪用公♥款♥ 婚外情
Friendo, you're first mate on the Titanic,
老家伙 你就是泰坦尼克上的大副
and you're filling up lifeboats with caviar.
而你还在往救生艇里搬鱼子酱
Here. It's your resignation.
给你 这是你的辞退信
As majority shareholder pursuant to dear daddy,
按照爸爸的遗愿 我现在是大股东
I am exercising my right,
我要行使我的权力
as outlined in article blah, sub-section yada,
如文件中的某个小节所说
to hostile-y take you bitches over!
现在你们这群贱♥人♥都归我管了
剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表