剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表
You.
喂
You wanna live?
你想活命吗
Send me back.
送我回到过去
No! Don't!
不 别这样
Ramse!
拉姆赛
You really think Peters will be able to outrun the 12 Monkeys?
你真觉得彼得斯能逃离十二猴子军团的魔掌吗
He's a genius. He'll figure it out.
他是个聪明人 他会有办法的
Maybe you should have left the gun with him.
或许你应该把手♥枪♥留给他
Let him do it.
让他自行了断
It's too late to stop him from making the virus.
现在阻止他再制♥造♥病毒已经太晚了
That damage is done.
木已成舟
I think that's enough.
已经够了
Okay.
好吧
But he's not innocent.
但他并非是无辜的
He thought he was saving his husband.
他以为他能救自己的丈夫
But he still made a choice.
即便如此 这依旧是他的选择
And I get it.
我能理解
You do?
真的吗
Helping to destroy the world to save just one person?
只为了救一个人就助人毁灭世界
One person that you love.
只要那个人是你的爱人
In the end, isn't that all that matters?
归根到底 难道这不是最重要的吗
No.
不是
Where is he?
他去哪了
Your jump to 1987 was pre-programmed.
之前已经把你的时空穿越设置到了1987年
But with the serum so freshly administered,
但他才刚刚注射血清 还不稳定
it's very difficult to say where he might've landed.
很难判断他到底到了哪一年
Why can't you just bring him back?
为什么不能直接把他拉回来
He was never synchronized. We have no tracer signal.
他没有同步过 没有他的追踪信♥号♥♥
His trip was one way.
他去了就回不来了
You all right?
你还好吗
Yeah.
没事
This treatment was a temporary solution for your condition.
这次治疗只能暂时缓解你的症状
It just gives us one more jump.
你只能再多穿越一次
James...
詹姆斯...
We are out of time.
没有时间了
1987 is the endgame.
1987年是我们最后的机会
You must find the source of the plague,
你必须找到瘟疫的源头
and you must eliminate it.
然后彻底消灭它
James.
詹姆斯
If Mr. Ramse survives the jump,
如果拉姆赛先生在穿越中活了下来
he's going to try and stop you.
他一定会千方百计阻止你
And when he does, I'm gonna kill him.
到了那时 我不会手下留情
剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表