剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表
Could be a coincidence, but I doubt it.
可能是巧合 但是我很怀疑
We're looking for one of these numbers.
我们在找这些货号♥
Ready?
准备好了吗
You check out that row of containers.
你去检查那排集装箱
I'll start on that side, and we'll meet in the middle.
我从那边开始 到中间汇合
Be careful.
小心点
Hello?
有人吗
Yes, I can hear you.
有 我能听见你
Dr. Peters?
彼得斯博士
Who is it?
你是谁
It's Cassandra Railly.
卡珊德拉·莱利
Please, help me.
帮帮我
The virus. Where is it?
病毒在哪
It's done. It's gone.
都结束了 已经被拿走了
It--it's-- it's completed.
已经完成了
How?
怎么会
It wasn't hard.
并不困难
A simple matter of reconstituting
只是重组一下我在
from the DNA I sequenced at Markridge.
马克里基集团测序过的DNA
Why would you do this?
你为什么要这么做
For Jason.
为了杰森
They said if I didn't finish the job, that they would...
他们说如果我不完成工作 他们就会
Where are they taking the virus?
他们要把病毒带到哪去
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know. They wouldn't say.
我不知道 他们不肯说
They just kept...
他们一直在
they kept talking about the--the Messengers. The 12.
一直在说信使的事 十二猴子军团
It's part of their plan. The 12.
他们计划的一部分 十二猴子军团
Who are they, Oliver? Tell me.
他们是谁 奥利弗 告诉我
Jason's dead, isn't he?
杰森死了 是吗
Jason's dead.
杰森死了
What I know...
我知道的是
Even if you stopped them,
即使你阻止了他们
I could just make it again.
我也可以再次创造出病毒
I'm too dangerous alive.
我活着太危险了
Please.
求你了
Please.
求你了
You need to get out of here.
你得赶紧离开这
Stay off main roads.
远离主干路
Do not try to leave the country.
不要出境
Find a hole and disappear into it.
找个地方躲起来
Aaron Marker.
艾伦·马克
Who are you?
你是谁
We haven't met.
我们没见过面
You're one of them.
你就是他们的人
I want you to listen to me.
听我说
And consider everything I'm about to tell you.
仔细考虑我即将告诉你的一切
Dr. Railly is very important.
莱利医生十分重要
To us and to you.
对我们 对你都很重要
So tell me,
那么告诉我
what are you willing to do to keep her alive?
为了让她活下去 你愿意做些什么
Just couldn't keep away.
就是不肯走啊
Leave the case and go.
箱子留下 人走吧
I can't do that.
我不能这么做
I need to speak to Jones.
我得和琼斯说几句
What for?
为什么
Assurance.
保证
That you'll leave me and my son alone.
不再打扰我和我儿子的保证
You got what you want.
你已经拿到了你要的
Let me talk to her.
让我跟她说几句话吧
Hands behind your head.
双手放在头后
Look, what happened to Elena...
埃琳娜的事
I'm sorry, Ramse.
我很遗憾 拉姆赛
They told me what you did to the guy who shot Elena.
他们跟我说了你怎么处理的杀埃琳娜的人
I know it wasn't your fault.
这不是你的错
Whitley.
惠特利
Whitley, come in.
惠特利 回复
Move, move, move!
前进 前进 前进
Down to the gate! Double quick!
到门口 加快脚步
Adler, we have to revive him.
阿德勒 我们得叫醒他
I'm going to start the splinter process.
我马上开启分♥裂♥进程
We have to send him back to 1987 now.
我们得马上把他送回到1987年
Do not let him get involved.
别让他掺和进来
Max, what's going on?
麦克斯 发生什么了
You're gonna be okay.
你会没事的
Mr. Cole, the effects have not worn off yet.
科尔先生 效果还没消退
Cole, I will go check it out.
科尔 我会去查清楚的
Bring the core to full power.
把中心的功率开到最大
We'll have to augment every conduit for a jump this far.
为了这次穿越 我们需要加粗所有导管
Input coordinates.
输入坐标
Double check. There's no margin for error here.
再检查下 这次容不得出半点差错
I want all the exits sealed.
把这些出口都封死
Get away from the control.
离开控制台
Now!
马上
You thought you had everybody fooled, huh?
你以为你骗过了所有人 是吧
This is all over.
一切都结束了
It ends today.
都在今天结束
Ramse, it's me.
拉姆赛 是我
Leave!
快走
Now!
快点
I can't do that.
我做不到
What do you mean you can't?
"你做不到"是什么意思
Ramse, I want the same thing you do.
拉姆赛 我想要的跟你一样
A better life, okay?
过得更好 是吧
For all of us.
大家都能过得更好
She took Elena from me.
她从我身边夺走了埃琳娜
I'm not gonna let you take my son.
我不会让你把我儿子也夺走
She succeeds in this mission,
如果她成功了
he's gone.
我儿子就会消失
Maybe he'll have a better future.
他或许会有一个更好的未来
I'm his father.
我是他的父亲
"Maybe"...not good enough!
"或许"...可远远不够
Tell me, Mr. Ramse.
告诉我 拉姆赛先生
The love that you feel for your son,
你对你儿子的爱
can you imagine that a thousand fold?
你能想象上千倍那样的爱吗
A billion.
数十亿倍呢
Just think of the loss across the world
想想那些世界各地那一个个因瘟疫
that hit parent after parent.
痛失子女的父母
Hannah.
汉娜
That's your little girl.
你女儿叫汉娜
The plague took her from you.
瘟疫从你身边带走了她
That's what this is for you.
对你来说或许是这样
The plague happened.
瘟疫已经发生
My son is the future.
但我的儿子还有未来
Your daughter, she's the past.
而你的女儿 已经成为过去了
Do it.
动手吧
Do it.
动手吧
Ramse, don't.
拉姆赛 别这样
Mr. Cole.
科尔先生
Shit!
靠
Shit!
靠
Soldiers will be here soon.
士兵马上就会到
There's nowhere to go.
你已经无处可逃了
Give up, Mr. Ramse.
放弃吧 拉姆赛先生
I promised my son I'd always protect him.
我向我儿子保证过我会永远保护他
I can't do it now.
我现在做不到
I'll do it then.
那我回过去试试
Max.
麦克斯
Ramse.
拉姆赛
Don't let him go.
别让他走
剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表