剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表
Yeah.
是啊
I stayed away.
我离你远远的
I had to follow Henri without you there.
我跟着亨利到你不在的地方
Left just after the quarantine ended.
隔离期一结束我就走了
That was you...
那真的是你
Outside the tents that night...
那晚在帐篷外...
The lights.
那些光
I was wrong about the plague.
我之前对瘟疫的看法是错的
People could have died because of me.
人们可能会因我而死
But they didn't.
但他们没死
I'm gonna take the job at the C.D.C.
我准备去疾控中心工作
I figure there's no better place
我觉得除了那里
to look for that containment system
没有其他更好的地方能让我
that Henri told you about.
寻找亨利告诉你的遏制系统了
It was my fault.
都是我的错
I'm the one who sent him to get those meds.
是我让他去拿那些药
Henri was a good man.
亨利是个好人
Tell me what happened to him.
告诉我他后来怎样了
After he told me about the Night Room,
他跟我说了夜室的事后
we got separated.
我们就失散了
I splintered before I could find him again.
我在再次找到他之前就分♥裂♥了
I never saw who killed him.
我不知道是谁杀了他
Thanks.
谢谢
Ramse.
拉姆赛
I heard you got into it on the perimeter--
我听说你进了围栏
Something about saving Whitley's ass from a scav.
从一个扫荡者手中救了惠特利的小命
It was Max.
是麦克斯
Where is she? She wanted in the facility.
她在哪 她想进到这里来
I turned her away.
我拒绝了她
I mean, do you know what Whitley would do if he found her here?
你知道要是惠特利知道她在这会怎么做吗
She said she'd left them. You believe her?
她说她已经离开他们了 你相信她吗
Leaving the West 7, that's not an easy thing to do.
脱离西区七号♥ 这可不是什么易事
We did it. She's not us.
我们就做到了 她不是我们
How'd she look?
她看上去怎么样
Pissed.
一团糟
Even if she left them, they're...
就算她离开了他们 他们...
They're gonna be looking.
他们会来找她
I'm telling you they're close.
我告诉你他们已经离得很近了
He doesn't have the numbers for an attack.
他的人手不够发起进攻
He may not have had them then,
他当时可能是不够
but how many marauders has he picked up by now?
但他现在又招收了多少掠夺者
If he finds out about the facility,
如果他发现了这个基地
the West 7 will pick us clean,
西区七号♥会把我们扫荡殆尽
just like everywhere else.
跟其他人一样
I found shelter
我找到避难所了
and food
还有食物
and water
还有水
and power.
还有电
And you won't believe what else.
你不会相信我还找到了什么
I found Cole.
我找到了科尔
剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表