剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表
I don't even know who you are, man.
我都快不认识你了
I'm a survivor,
我是个幸存者
and I'm doing it a hell of a lot better
我这样做比咱们俩
than you or I ever did on our own.
单打独斗时好多了
Okay, you don't get it, man.
你根本不明白 伙计
Deacon understands what the world is.
迪肯知道这个世界变成了什么样
Deacon? Deacon's a cult.
迪肯 迪肯他们是邪教
His followers-- his followers are murderers.
他的追随者 都是一群杀人犯
You got a short memory, man.
你的记忆力也太差了
You and I did plenty before the 7.
加入七区之前咱俩也干过不少好事
When we had to. It's the same thing.
那是生存所迫 有什么区别
When we had to!
那是生存所迫
Deacon's taking...
迪肯的杀戮是为了
for power.
展现他的力量
Okay? He's murdering...
他到处屠戮
'cause he likes it.
只是因为他喜欢杀人而已
Whatever this world is now...
不管这个世界现在怎么样
it shouldn't be this, man.
也不该这样做 伙计
It shouldn't be this.
我不该变成这样
What are you waiting for?
你还在等什么
Man, I got to get out of here tonight.
我今晚就得离开这里
We go together, man.
咱们俩一起
Deacon's gonna try to hunt us down.
迪肯会四处追杀我们
We should take care of him first.
我们得先把他解决了
You want to take on the whole crew?
你想只身对抗他所有的部下吗
That's suicide, man.
那简直是自杀 伙计
How you doing?
你好啊
It's Tuesday, by the way.
顺便告诉你 今天是星期二
I know you're having trouble keeping track.
我知道你有点迷糊
This girl has some unresolved issues where you're concerned.
这姑娘跟你还有一些未了之事呢
You--you have been living the good life--
你一直过得舒舒服服的
Clean water, lights,
有干净的水 有灯光
chocolates on your pillow. Hmm?
枕头边还放着巧克力吧
Got your own little piece of civilization.
过着自己的小资生活
So why don't you tell us
那你何不告诉我们
how to get in the compound?
怎么进到那地方里去呢
Now, beating on you, that's really--
这样揍你真的...
That's really just for me.
真的让我舒坦多了
It's very therapeutic.
真是太治愈了
But I am a busy man, so...
但是我很忙 所以...
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
I know.
我知道
You know this
你知道这是什么吗
this we picked up from the daughters.
这是从那些小姑娘手里抢的
This stuff will get you talking.
这些好东西能让你乖乖开口
And after, you are going to beg me to beat you again.
然后你还会求我继续打你
Have a nice trip, Cole.
好好享受吧 科尔
So long, Cole.
再见 科尔
Just keep him alive.
留着他的命
I'm not through with him yet.
我跟他还没完
Max! Max.
麦克斯 麦克斯
Max, you have to help me.
麦克斯 你得帮帮我
Or I need to just leave...
或者该就这么弃你而去
without another word.
连招呼也不打一声
You'd understand that, right?
你肯定知道这种滋味 对吧
Yeah.
是啊
Deacon's just gonna wear you down.
迪肯会把你折磨至死
You might as well tell him how to get into that place
你最好早点告诉他怎么进入那个地方
so he'll kill you faster.
这样他就能给你个痛快
No, I can't.
不 不行
I can't do that. No, they're--
我不能这么做 不 他们会...
They're gonna kill Ramse.
他们会杀了拉姆赛
There's nothing you can do.
你根本无能为力
You can't change fate.
你没法改变命运
I need to save him.
我要救他
Not theirs, not Ramse's.
你救不了他们 救不了拉姆赛
Can't change-- - the future's set.
你没法改变 未来早已注定
Sorry, buddy. I'm in Atari.
对不起伙计 雅达利
Ramse died for nothing. The future's set.
拉姆赛白白死去 未来早已注定
I need to save him. You might as well tell him
我要救他 你还是早点告诉他
how to get into that place.
怎么进入那个地方
They're gonna kill Ramse. Everybody.
他们会杀了拉姆赛 每个人
Ramse died for nothing. No!
拉姆赛会白白死去 不
You need to save him. Everybody.
你要去救他 每个人
No! Max!
不 麦克斯
I'm sorry!
对不起
I'm sorry, Max. Please.
对不起 麦克斯 求你了
Please, I'm sorry. Please, help me.
对不起 求你了 帮帮我
Please, Max. Please, help me.
求你了 麦克斯 帮帮我
Even if I wanted to help you, Cole,
就算我想帮你 科尔
how can I possibly do that?
我该怎么做呢
Tell me.
告诉我
You can help me. You can help me, just--
你能帮我 你能帮我
There's another entrance to the compound.
那个基地有另一个入口
Where? It's outside of the building.
在哪 在大楼的外面
It's a tunnel system. Okay.
那是个管道系统 好的
Overgrown. You have to go there.
周围全是杂草 你得去那
You have to warn them. Ask to speak to Ramse.
你得警告他们 去找拉姆赛
He'll believe you.
他会相信你的
He'll believe you.
他会相信你的
See?
看见没
Was that so hard?
有那么难吗
Tell the men to get ready. You got it.
让大家做好准备 没问题
We're moving out before dawn.
咱们日出之前开始行动
Where's Deacon?
迪肯呢
Just rolled out with the rest of them.
刚跟其他人一起出去了
Now, he said that he wanted you alive.
他说要留你一条命
But, you know, he didn't say
但是呢 他没有说
that you had to be all shiny and new.
不能碰你一根汗毛
So...
所以...
Oh, this is going to be good.
这肯定特别棒
You stupid bitch!
你这个蠢婊♥子♥
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
You know, maybe...
你知道吗 可能...
I just want to kill you myself.
我只是想亲手杀了你
You gonna?
你会吗
Maybe...
可能...
Because I am West 7.
因为我是西区七号♥的人
No, you're not.
不 你不是
You never were.
你从来不属于他们
Get me out of here. There's still time.
快带我出去 趁现在还有时间
No, see, I don't owe you a damn thing.
不 听着 我不欠你什么
No, you don't.
没错 你不欠我
I left you here.
我把你扔在了这
But if I'd taken you with me, I would've made you a target.
但要是我带你一起 你也会变成他们的目标
I never expected us to make it as far as we did.
我从来没想到我们还能有今天
Deacon wanted Ramse dead.
迪肯想杀了拉姆赛
He wanted me to do it.
他要我去下手
Put a bullet in my brother.
亲手杀死我的兄弟
Oh, but you didn't.
但你没这么做
No.
没错
But I walked up to him, gun in hand,
但是我曾对他举起了枪
so what does that make me?
我到底算什么东西
Max.
麦克斯
It doesn't have to be like this.
事情没必要发展成这样
Help me take Deacon down.
帮我把迪肯除掉
Where's the facility? This way.
基地在哪 这边走
We're gonna have to run.
我们得快点了
剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表