剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表
but you'll have hers.
但是她可以
Come on.
来吧
You're out of time.
你快没时间了
Come on!
来吧
I'm sending you as close as I can
我会尽我所能把你送回
to when you left Dr. Railly.
你离开莱利医生的时候
Most likely we'll never see each other again.
我们很有可能不会再见了
Good-bye, Mr. Cole.
再见 科尔先生
It's James.
叫我詹姆斯
Katarina.
我叫卡特琳娜
Run, you bastards!
跑啊 你们这帮混♥蛋♥
We're right behind you!
我们正追着呢
I'm sick of this, man.
哥们 我讨厌这样
I'm sick of hearing you whine about it.
我也讨厌听到你对此发牢骚
We got a job to do.
我们有活要干
Robbing sad sacks for dog food?
为了狗粮抢劫弱者吗
We're part of a tribe now, brother.
我们现在是部落的成员了 兄弟
That's what this is? It's a tribe?
是吗 这是部落吗
Best we ever had it.
这算是最好的情况了
You're serious?
说真的吗
Are you ladies ready?
你俩小妞准备好了吗
Let's do this.
开始吧
Go. Go!
走 快走
Stop!
住手
It's over.
我们赢了
We already took their shit.
我们已经抢了他们的东西
Let's move on.
我们走吧
Careful, Ramse.
小心点 拉姆赛
We got everything we need.
我们已经拿到我们所需要的了
Let them live, create an enemy.
放他们一条生路就等于留下后患
They're weak.
他们不堪一击
They got nothing.
他们什么都没了
We're not creating anything.
我们不会留下什么后患
Yes... we are.
会留下后患的
And it's ours, not theirs.
这个现在是我们的了
Shame about the meek.
懦弱可耻
They don't inherit shit.
他们什么也没继承
Cole!
科尔
I said stay still.
我说了别动
I'm trying to.
我在尽力了
Yeah? Try harder.
是吗 多尽力点
What a baby.
真像个小孩
Ah, what would you do without me, huh?
没有我你该怎么办
I don't-- I don't know.
我不...不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, yeah. I don't think it cut too deep.
没事 我想伤口不是很深
I'm not talking about that.
我指的不是这个
You know, I've been with the 7 for a long time...
我在七号♥待了很久...
Since I was 13.
从我十三岁起
A lot of days like today, and, um...
很多像今天这样的日子
That sort of thing, it can get to you...
这种事情在一段时间之后
after a while.
会让你渐渐地麻木
13, huh? Mm.
十三岁啊 是啊
Isn't that when your dad...
那时你♥爸♥爸不是...
Yeah.
是的
When he was killed.
就是他被杀的时候
By scavs.
被扫荡者杀死
Why'd you join up?
你为什么加入七号♥
You never told me.
你从来没告诉过我
Because I had no choice.
因为我当时别无选择
There.
好了
You're all done.
伤口缝好了
So what if you did have a choice, then, huh?
如果你可以选择呢
Where would you be?
你会怎么选
That depends.
那得看情况
Where are you?
你在哪
Jeez.
天呐
Yeah, I'm sorry.
对不起
See you later. See you later.
一会见 一会见
Couldn't wait?
就不能等等吗
Do you know why I'm here?
知道我为什么来这吗
Look, uh...
听着
Ramse's got his own way of looking at things.
拉姆赛有自己看待事物的方式
I'm sure he wasn't trying to challenge your authority or...
我相信他不是想要挑战你的权威
Do you like it here?
你喜欢待在这吗
What do you want me to do?
你想我怎么做
See, that's what I like about you, Cole.
这就是我喜欢你的地方 科尔
I don't have to sugarcoat things.
我不必在你面前说客套话
You are welcome here.
欢迎你留在这儿
But Ramse has to go.
但拉姆赛必须离开
You let him live, create an enemy.
放他一条生路就等于留下后患
Now, I could do it.
我可以自己动手
But it would be worse.
但是估计场面会很难看
I would have to--
我一定会
I'd have to make an example out of him...
我会拿他来杀鸡儆猴的
Take my time.
我会慢慢来
I understand.
我明白
Men like us...
像我们这种人
understand what the world is now...
明白这个世界的残酷
what it takes...
不惜一切代价
to survive.
都要活下去
And there ain't a lot of us left.
我们这样的人已经所剩无几了
But at least you're not alone anymore.
可至少你不是独自一人
By sunup.
天亮之前
Oh, no.
不
No, no, no, no.
不不不
I thought that was you.
我就知道是你
What did you do?
你干了什么
You killed him!
你杀了他
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
What about Jones, the woman?
那个女人 琼斯呢
You kill her too?
你也杀了她吗
Cole, you're not making any sense.
科尔 你在胡说什么
You led them right to us.
是你把他们引过来的
Ramse trusted you.
拉姆赛信任你
Holy shit.
天哪
Salutations, my friend Cole.
这不是我的好朋友 科尔吗
Look at you.
瞧瞧你
Years haven't changed you a bit.
这么多年你一点也没变
Wait a minute.
等等
Wait--wait a minute, wait a minute.
等等 等等
What--what day is it?
今天星期几
Is it Wednesday?
是星期三吗
Damn. How hard did you hit him?
该死 你下手是有多重
It's Monday.
今天星期一
It's good to know the day.
弄清楚日子也是件好事
It's the first day of the rest of your life.
这是你悲惨余生中的第一天
Don't worry.
别担心
It won't be long.
你撑不了太久的
I don't know how much more shit I can take from that guy.
我不知道我还能忍♥那家伙多久
Trust me.
相信我
He feels the same.
他也是这么想的
You talked to him already?
你跟他谈过了吗
Yeah, I talked to him.
我跟他谈过了
Here...
给你
Take it.
拿着吧
Okay.
好吧
I mean, it's what you came here to do,
你来这不就为了这个吗
but I don't--I don't even know why we're wasting time.
但我真不明白为什么还要浪费时间
剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表