剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表
More information as this story develops.
我们将继续为您跟进最新消息
Okay. Let's get you up here.
来 我扶你上♥床♥躺好
Come on.
慢慢来
Dr. Railly.
莱利医生
Jules. Thank you for coming.
朱尔斯 谢谢你愿意来支援
Oh, sorry I missed the barn raising.
抱歉 没来得及帮你们搭起来
Don't worry about it. We just got here ourselves.
别担心 我们也刚到现场
Hospital's still down after the quake.
地震后医院仍未恢复运转
Lucky for us, we got ourselves a local guy,
幸运的是 我们找到个当地的医生
Henri Toussaint.
亨利·杜桑
Did his residency at Hopkins viral ward.
在霍普金斯医院病毒科实习过
You take blood and cultures yet?
你抽取血液做培植了吗
Leaving on a jet plane.
样本已经空运回实验室了
Any suspects? Too many.
找到疑似病原体了吗 太多了
We got a lot of broad symptoms here.
出现了多种普遍的症状
We got spiking fever, cough, fatigue,
高烧 咳嗽 四肢无力
three dead-- multiple organ failure.
已有三例死亡 多人器官衰竭
Come here. Come on.
过来 来
Let's go.
我们走
You guys okay?
你们没事吧
Yeah, for now,
是的 暂时没事
but if that guy was infected,
但如果那男人已被感染
we just sent a walking vector out that door.
我们刚就放走了一个移♥动♥传染源
We need to isolate these tents.
我们得把帐篷隔离起来
It's a little early for that.
现在隔离还为时尚早吧
No, she's right.
不 她说得没错
We don't know what this thing is yet.
我们还不知道这是什么病毒
Yeah, and as soon as we do,
没错 一旦得到确切诊断
I'll escalate protocol then, okay?
我就会升级防范措施 行吧
But right now, you've been traveling all day.
但现在 你们刚舟车劳顿
Don't burn yourself out. We need you both, all right?
千万别累坏了 你们俩缺一不可
I'll reconsider when I hear from Atlanta.
总部来消息后我会再考虑隔离措施的事
Get some rest and start fresh in the morning.
休整一下 明天一早开始工作
Can't sleep?
睡不着吗
Me either.
我也是
Is that helping?
喝酒有用吗
I'm happy to share.
我很乐意分你点
I thought, "This idiot is going to get herself killed."
我当时想"这傻子肯定会因此丧命"
I know. It's crazy.
可不是嘛 太疯狂了
He backed down because you were fearless.
因为你无所畏惧 他才会被吓跑
More like terrified.
我当时可吓坏了
It didn't show.
可没看出来你在害怕
I've got a lot of practice.
我经历过很多类似的情况
A lot of practice with a gun in your face?
你经常被枪指着威胁吗
It's gonna happen one way or another...
这种事没法避免
Death.
死亡
You must be used to that kind of thing,
作为当地的医疗工作者
being a doctor down here.
你肯定已经对死亡麻木了
Bad things can happen anywhere.
厄运随处降临
What do you mean?
什么意思
My sister had the measles...
我妹妹得了麻疹
when she was a kid.
她那时候还小
I was her big brother, and I couldn't do anything.
我身为她哥哥 却无能为力
She died.
她去世了
You know, I thought,
当时我在想
"Henri, if you were a doctor,
"亨利 你要是医生的话
you would have the power."
就有能力救活她了吧"
I was wrong.
我想错了
You can't control nature,
我们无法掌控自然规律
and anybody who thinks they can are kidding themselves.
那些自以为能掌控的全都是自欺欺人
Nature doesn't break. It only bends.
自然规律不会遭到破坏 只会被扭曲
What do you think this thing is?
你觉得这是什么病毒
Something we shouldn't underestimate.
我们不该掉以轻心的病毒
Are you scared?
你害怕吗
You're a lot smarter than I was.
你可比我聪明百倍
I hope I'm wrong.
但愿我想错了
I imagine you rarely are.
我觉得你很少会错
It depends on who you ask.
那得看你问什么了
I don't need to ask.
我无需提问
What the hell are you doing, Whitley?
你在搞什么鬼 惠特利
I could have killed you.
我刚刚差点就杀了你了
This is a patrol,
我们是在巡逻
not one of your scavenger shoot-'em-ups.
不是让你玩打猎游戏的
You don't know anything about the outside.
你不了解外面的状况
You were raised in spearhead, man.
你可是先锋队的人啊
Your rations,
你有口粮
your military protection--
你有军事防御技巧
you don't know anything about scavs.
你根本不了解扫荡者
I know enough. Bullshit.
我知道 胡扯
They're like animals...
他们就像野兽
living off the weak,
欺凌弱小
taking what they don't deserve.
肆意掠夺
It's like you and Cole.
就像你和科尔
I'm not taking anything from you, buddy.
我不会夺走你们的东西 哥们
Jones gets her traveler.
科尔为琼斯穿越时间
We get three squares and a roof.
作为交换她为我们提供容身之所
Trust me,
相信我
she gets the better end of the deal.
这个交易对她来说最好不过了
If it was my call,
要是让我说了算的
you and Cole would be back out here
我就让你和科尔滚出这里
where you assholes belong...
回到你们的混♥蛋♥聚集地
Buddy.
哥们
Go ahead.
开枪啊
I go back alone, do you think
我要是一个人回去
anyone's gonna give a shit?
你觉得有人会关心你的死活吗
But you come back alone...
但要是你一个人回去
well, that could be interesting.
那就是一场好戏了
Yeah, it would.
确实如此
That's what I thought.
我也这么认为
I want that wide open.
全部打开
Can I get some help here, please?
能帮我一下吗
Excuse me, please.
借过一下
Okay, you need to open up that saline.
你得再开一瓶生理盐水
It's spreading more. And fast.
感染的人越来越多了 而且还很快
We have to elevate containment protocols.
我们得提升传染管制等级
What happened here?
这里怎么了
The guy with the gun came back.
那个拿枪的人又来了
He took our meds, almost all of them.
几乎把所有的药都拿走了
They took our antibiotics and most of our pain meds.
他们拿走了抗生素还有大量止痛药
I know where we can get some.
我知道还能从哪搞到药
I know a woman in town.
我在镇里认识一个女人
She's got a supply.
她还有存货
I need a doctor over here now!
那边急需医生
Mr. Cole!
科尔先生
Mr. Cole!
科尔先生
Temporal interference.
时空干扰
Okay, so what's the count now?
现在有多少人了
Is that guy coughing up blood?
那个人咳血了吗
Nurse, I want that man inside now.
护士 把那个男人带进来
Thank you.
谢谢
Doctor.
医生
Doctor, I need to speak to you.
医生 我有事要和你说
American? I'm staying with a family.
美国人 我和一家人在一起
They're very, very sick. It's really bad.
他们病得很重 情况很糟糕
Tell them to come here. We can help them.
叫他们来这 我们能帮忙治疗
No, no, they can't. They're too sick to travel.
他们做不到 他们已经病到没力气了
It's really bad, doctor.
情况非常糟糕 医生
You need to come with me, please.
你得和我一起走
Please, doctor. Okay, sure.
求你了医生 好吧
I need a nurse on this patient.
来个护士照顾这位病人
剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表