剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表
We agreed that this would stay quiet.
我们说过此事就此平息
For my part, I'm not telling you another damn thing.
而我不会再告诉你任何消息
Well, we can either discuss this discreetly now,
我们可以现在对此进行秘密商谈
or wait until it becomes national news.
或者等着这事变成全国新闻
W--hold on. It's not--
等等 这不是...
I think you've already cashed in your chips on this one, Marker.
这事上你已经没有筹码了 马克
Because if Cole survived, if anyone survived,
因为如果科尔活了下来 任何人活了下来
they're going to be patient zero
他们会变成
for the worst plague this world has ever known.
有史以来最可怕瘟疫的第一感染源
I think you're overstating things just a little bit.
我觉得你把这事想得过于严重了
Did Cole survive?
科尔还活着吗
We removed the bodies of Wexler and his men.
我们搬走了韦克斯勒和他同伙的尸体
Your friend's was never found...
但没有找到你的朋友
which is very good for you, because there are
对你应该是个好消息 因为我们
a lot of questions regarding this Cole.
对这个科尔还有许多疑问
So he could still be alive.
所以他可能还活着
Nothing survived that strike.
轰炸后没有幸存者
Put me on the ground. I can verify it's clear.
让我亲自去看看 我来确认是否无人幸存
Senator, it's a good idea.
参议员 这是个好主意
I can help you.
我可以帮到你
I can operate under CDC jurisdiction,
我可以以疾控中心的名义工作
make sure this doesn't become an even bigger PR nightmare for you.
确保这件事不会发展成更大的公♥关♥危机
Two visitors just cleared main gate.
两位访客刚刚通过大门
This gonna get ugly?
到时候会起冲突吗
Uh, if we hit resistance,
如果有人袭击我们
it'll come from Foster's head of security.
那肯定是福斯特的安全主管
Who's that?
那是谁
My father.
我父亲
Son.
儿子
Sir.
长官
Why are you here?
你怎么在这里
I need to see Colonel Foster.
我要见福斯特上校
What's up, pops?
怎么了 老爹
Welcome to spearhead.
欢迎来到先锋队基地
Look at this place. I get it.
看看这地方 我懂了
I get why your pops is so frosty with you.
我知道你老爹为什么对你这么冷淡了
He wants his kid to be here,
他希望他的儿子在这里
as opposed to the basement you're in now.
而不是你现在住的地下室
What? Oh, you don't wanna talk to me now?
怎么了 你不想跟我讲话吗
It's cool. We all got a past.
没事的 每个人都有过去
Don't you ever shut up?
你就不能闭嘴吗
No.
不能
I'll leave you to it.
我就不打扰你们了
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 长官
"Whosoever shall dwell in the shelter of the Most High
"住在至高着隐秘处者
"will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
"必将得到全能者的庇佑
"For we shall rise, Phoenix-like,
"因着我们将如凤♥凰♥涅槃
from these ashes of death and decay."
"在死亡与腐朽中浴火重生"
This is gonna be fun.
这下可好玩了
Sergeant Whitley.
惠特利军士
Been a long time, son. What brings you home?
好久不见 孩子 你怎么回来了
We need your help.
我们需要你的帮助
Is that so? What did she do now?
是吗 她又做了什么
Please tell me that she isn't still
别告诉我她还在
grinding Scavengers into that machine.
四处抓扫荡者在那机器上做实验
Project Splinter-- it worked.
分♥裂♥计划成功了
Katarina sent someone back in time?
卡特琳娜把人送回到过去了吗
She did.
是的
Well, then how are we still having this conversation--now?
那你们为什么还要来找我
Where is that utopian Wonderland she promised us?
她所承诺要给我们的乌托邦永无乡呢
It's not that simple.
事情没那么简单
That I believe.
这我倒相信
We need to stabilize her manifold.
我们要稳定她的集♥合♥管
We know you have a spare. We're willing to trade.
我们知道你有多余的 我们想跟你做个交易
But I'm not willing to risk losing it.
但我不愿意冒险失去它
Follow me.
跟我来
Took us years to assemble with every still functioning server,
我们花费了数年将八百多公里内
processor, and hard drive within 500 miles.
能运行的服务器 处理器以及硬盘进行组装
We created a massive network with a single function....
我们创造了巨大的网络 只为实现一个功能
To find a cure for the plague.
找到能治愈瘟疫的办法
You can't cure this thing, not the way it mutates.
病毒这么变异是没法治愈的
In a few years, we will have engineered a vaccine
几年后 我们会设计出一种疫苗
that can anticipate all the possible mutations of the virus,
在病毒改变之前 能预测病毒
before they occur in nature.
所有突变的可能性
This is, uh...
这是
this is bullshit.
胡说八道
Ramse--
拉姆赛
Well, it does require a certain...
这的确是需要一定的
faith.
信心
Faith. Right.
信心 对
I have a friend.
我有个朋友
He's stuck in the past, and I'm trying to get him back.
他困在过去 我正想方设法把他带回来
Then I wish you all the luck in the world,
那我只有祝你好运了
but I can't help you.
但我帮不了你
All right, Ramse Hey.
好 拉姆赛 别动手
Help me!
救命
Yes! Hello! You speak English?
你好 你会说英文吗
Yes, are you hurt?
会 你受伤了吗
Yes. Yeah, I'm trapped in here.
是的 我困在这里出不去
What happened?
发生了什么事
There was an explosion.
刚才发生了爆♥炸♥
My name is Aza.
我叫阿扎
My father's Mikaail. What is your name?
我父亲叫米卡伊尔 你叫什么
Cole.
我叫科尔
My father says to ask you,
我父亲叫我问你
does anyone know you are here?
有人知道你在这里吗
Okay, great. Thank you, okay.
很好 谢谢你
Elena?
埃琳娜
Jose.
乔斯
What are you--
你怎么...
What?
怎么回事
I thought you were dead.
我以为你死了
I thought that...
我以为
maybe the West 7 had finally gotten you.
也许西区七号♥最后抓到你了
No.
没
It's amazing to see you again.
竟然能再次见到你
I, uh...
我...
I'm sorry, I have to get back to the lab.
抱歉 我得回实验室了
Talk to me.
告诉我
Jose, I--
乔斯 我...
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这里
Where did you go that night?
那晚你去哪了
I traveled north for a couple years.
我向北游历了好几年
I-I came across this place, and Foster took me in.
无意中发现了这地方 福斯特让我加入
What's... what's up with this
你怎么 怎么穿着这件
coat?
大褂
You've gone from lady Scav to, like,
你走的时候还是扫荡者 才五年
scientist? Five years? I know.
就变成了科学家 我知道
No, I'm a lab tech. I'm just helping out.
不 我是实验室技术员 只是来帮忙的
I thought I'd--I thought I'd never see you again.
我以为 以为再也见不到你了
I had to leave.
当时我不得不走
You didn't.
你不必走
The 7 were hunting you. It wasn't safe.
七号♥当时在追捕你 那样不安全
I would have protected you.
我会保护你的
I would have protected you.
我会保护你的
It wasn't me I was worried about.
我担心的人不是自己
Samuel?
塞缪尔
Come here for a sec.
过来一下
I want you to meet someone.
我想你见一个人
Sam, this is Jose.
塞姆 这是乔斯
剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表