剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表
Go!
走
Hey, stop!
站住
Wait. No, he's here-- the Witness.
等一下 他在这 那个见证者
You have to go back. You have to kill him.
你们得回去 得杀了他
No, we got to get you out of here.
不 我们得带你出去
You're not safe yet. No. What?
你在这不安全 不 什么
The machine hasn't pulled me back.
机器没把我带回去
That means you're still in danger.
说明你还处在危险之中
No. Forget about me. Cassie, listen to him.
不行 别管我了 卡西 听他的
Cole. Listen to me.
科尔 听我说
I've seen the future without you.
我见识过了没有你的未来
I can't let that happen.
我不能让那发生
Here, take this.
拿着这个
Whatever happens to me, track them down.
不管我发生了什么都要找到他们
Get her out of here. Go! Go!
带她出去 走 走
Holy shit.
我♥操♥
Let's go.
我们走
Mr. Cole. You're late.
科尔先生 你回来晚了
Mr. Cole?
科尔先生
Mr. Cole?
科尔先生
Cassie?
卡西
There was a man there...
那里有个男人
in a kind of...
戴着那种
plague doctor mask.
瘟疫医生面具
They call him the Witness.
他们称他为见证者
They gave me something...
他们让我喝了点什么
A drug, I think.
我猜是下了药
It made me see things.
能让我看到幻觉
Do you want to talk about it?
你想谈谈吗
No.
不想
I'm sorry, Cass.
对不起 卡西
It's okay. It's over now.
没关系 都过去了
No, I wasn't there for you.
不 我当时不在你身边
In the past two years,
过去两年里
you were alone with all of this...
你独自一人承受这一切
And you were right.
你之前是对的
So what happens now?
现在怎么办
The virus is still out there.
病毒仍藏在某处
They're gonna find it, and we have to stop them.
他们会找到 而我们得阻止他们
Operation Troy.
特洛伊行动
What's that?
那是什么
I don't know exactly, but...
我不是特别清楚 但...
But I think it's what we're looking for.
但我觉得这就是我们要找的东西
Who took it?
谁干的
Who took my eye?
谁拿走了我的眼睛
You're a funny guy.
你可真有趣
What took you so long?
为什么花了这么久
I was starting to think you were gonna stay back there.
我都要觉得你打算留在那了
No, no, I missed your loving arms.
不不 我怀念你那有爱的双臂
I had to get back.
我必须回来
Jones filled me in.
琼斯告诉我了
Said something about alternate reality, whatever.
提到了什么平行现实的事情
What happened?
怎么了
There's not much to tell.
没什么可说的
I got her killed.
我害死了她
You fixed it.
但你补救了
Okay, so the alternate me, alternate Ramse--
那另一个我 另一个拉姆赛
One-eyed, cool, badass, not so different.
独眼 冷酷 凶狠 也没啥区别
No, I said he was a pain in the ass.
不 我说他很令人讨厌
A pain in the ass? Very similar to you.
令人讨厌吗 和你很像
Good to have you back. Thanks, brother.
能回来就好 谢谢兄弟
You look like shit. Take a look in the mirror.
你看上去一团糟 你瞧瞧你自己
Those remains in the Night Room--
夜室里的残骸
They were human? Yeah.
是人类的吗 是的
Jennifer said it was the origin of the virus.
詹妮弗说这就是病毒的根源
We destroyed it. It's gone.
我们销毁了 残骸消失了
Yet the virus is still out there.
但病毒仍在外肆虐
This Operation Troy, the one that I--
特洛伊行动 我...
she told you about--
她跟你提过的
The other you said it's how the virus starts in 2015,
另一个你说病毒起始于2015年
somewhere in Chechnya.
车♥臣♥的某处
No, no, but not anymore,
不不 但现在不是了
because you saved Dr. Railly,
因为你救了莱利医生
and the plague is, as it always was, in 2016.
瘟疫和之前一样发生在2016年
But whatever this Operation Troy is,
但无论特洛伊行动是什么
it involves the very same virus.
肯定是跟同一种病毒有关
And, perhaps, if the 12 Monkeys didn't find it
也许十二猴子军团不是在
in the Night Room, they found it there.
夜室找到的 而是在那找到的
What about the Witness?
那见证者呢
Cassie said she saw him.
卡西说她见到了
But did you?
你见到了吗
No, but you could send me to the same warehouse
没有 但你可以派我去几周前的
a few weeks earlier.
那间仓库
That is assuming that we fully understand this conspiracy.
那得基于我们完全掌握情况
We almost lost our entire investigation
莱利医生死时 时间线发生改变
in an alternate timeline where Dr. Railly died.
我们差点损失了所有调查数据
We cannot risk going back to the same moment again.
我们不能冒险再回到同一时刻
For the time being,
此刻
our focus has to be Operation Troy.
我们只能重点关注特洛伊行动
Dismissed.
散会
The double memories-- they have subsided?
双重记忆已经消退了吗
Yeah.
对
But I can still feel them in my mind.
但我还是能感觉到
It hurts.
很疼
Your synaptic activity appears normal.
你的突触活动很正常
You should be fine.
应该没事
Well, I'm not, am I?
但其实我有事 对吗
You know, the other you told me to ask you
另一个你让我来问你
about the cost of all this...
这一切的代价
sacrifice.
牺牲
Every time I splinter,
每一次我分♥裂♥
it feels like I'm being ripped apart from the inside.
就感觉我正在被撕裂
Eventually I'm not coming back, am I?
最终我会没法回来 对吗
If you succeed, does it matter?
如果你成功了 还需要在意这些吗
No.
不
But if I don't?
那要是我没成功呢
James...
詹姆斯
You and I--we are breaking the unwritten rules of the universe.
我和你正在打破宇宙间的自然规则
But time...
但时间
It's going to take what it's owed.
最终会让我们付出代价
Eventually...
最终
it will kill you.
会害死你
How many jumps have I got left?
我还能穿越几次
Not as many as I'd like.
比我期望的少
Is it enough?
够吗
It has to be.
必须够
剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表