剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on 12 Monkeys...
《十二猴子》前情提要
I'm sending you to 2015.
我要把你送回2015年
I want you to track down the patient in room 248.
你去调查一下248病房♥的这个病人
What's that? Jennifer's file.
那是什么 詹妮弗的档案
She kept saying, "One got away."
她一直说 有个人逃跑了
What if she was talking about another scientist?
如果她说的是另一个科学家呢
You need to tell me about the Army of the 12 Monkeys.
你得告诉我十二猴子军团的事
Leland Goines had a secret lab.
利兰·戈因斯有个秘密实验室
His daughter knows where it is.
他女儿知道位置
They want what's inside.
他们想要里面的东西
Cole.
科尔
He's got a patient.
他挟持了一位病人
Goines is in the hands of the Army of the 12 Monkeys.
戈因斯小姐在十二猴子军团手中
Yes. Now we know what to look for...
是的 现在我们知道要找什么了
the Night Room and the one that got away.
夜室 以及逃跑的人
Easy.
放松
Easy now.
放松
Do it.
开枪
Do it!
开枪啊
You can't hesitate.
你不能犹豫
You can't hesitate. Every second counts.
你不能犹豫 每一秒都很重要
It's you or them.
不是你死就是他们亡
Let's go again. Again?
咱们再来一次 还要来
Yes, again and again and again till we get it right.
没错 一遍一遍地练 直到你能熟练掌握
Now, come on, aim.
来吧 瞄准
All right, now, you're still holding your breath.
现在你还是会屏住呼吸
Stop doing that, okay?
不要再这样了 好吗
All right, now, keep your arm steady.
现在 手臂放平稳
My dad would be so proud.
我爸爸肯定会为我自豪
Worked three jobs to send his little lady to medical school.
兼♥职♥三份工作供自己的小女儿上了医学院
Now here I am,
瞧瞧现在的我
learning how to kill while waiting for takeout.
在等外卖♥♥的间隙还抽空学怎么杀人
Well, if the guy that killed Jeremy shows up again,
如果杀了杰里米的那个人又出现了
the hard part will be over.
接下来就好办了
What's that?
为什么
Knowing you're pulling the trigger for the right reason.
你知道你有理由扣动扳机
It's not bad.
还不赖
It's not bad.
还不赖
I think we're ready to move on to live rounds.
我觉得你已经准备好应付实战了
Hi. Here you go. Thank you.
拿着 谢谢你
How long do you think it'll be
你觉得十二猴子军团
before the 12 Monkeys break Jennifer Goines?
还要花多久才能撬开詹妮弗·戈因斯的嘴
I don't know.
我不知道
She won't make it easy.
她挺难对付的
There's nothing in the future that can help us find her?
未来也没什么能帮我们找到她的情报吗
No, we got to find this other guy.
没有 我们得找到另一个人
"The one who got away."
"有人逃跑了"
It's our only hope of finding the plague before they do.
这是我们在他们之前找到瘟疫源头的唯一希望
This is good. What is it?
真好吃 这是什么
General Tso's chicken.
左宗棠将军鸡块
That guy was a general? Yes.
那家伙是个将军吗 是啊
Here in the past, we have soldiers on the front lines
我们这个年代 会专门派士兵
dedicated to the preparation and distribution
在餐饮前线准备并配送
of both sweet and sour deep-fried chicken.
糖醋贵妃炸鸡块
That's not funny.
一点都不好笑
That's not funny.
一点都不好笑
Hello?
你好
Yes, this is Dr. Railly.
我是莱利医生
You were at J.D. Peoples last Thursday?
你上个礼拜四去了JD人♥民♥精神病院
Signed in at, uh...
签到的时间是...
7:26 P.M.?
下午7点26分
Yes.
是的
I was there to discharge a former patient.
我是去为我之前的一位病人办出院手续
Yeah, I already saw his transfer papers.
我看过他的移交文件了
Dr. Railly, this isn't about your patient.
莱利医生 这跟你的病人无关
There was a woman there by the name
那边有一名女性病人
of Jennifer Hargrove Goines.
名叫詹妮弗·哈格鲁夫·戈因斯
She was illegally removed from the hospital.
她被人非法劫持带离了那家医院
I saw the man who took her.
我看到抓走她的那个人了
Can you describe him?
你能描述下他的长相吗
Yes, he was tall,
能 他很高
scar on the left side of his cheek, uh...
左边脸颊上有一道伤疤
pale.
脸色苍白
Have you identified him? Not yet.
你们发现他了吗 没有
But Goines is considered very dangerous.
但是戈因斯是个危险人物
She killed her coworkers a few years ago.
她几年前杀死了她的同事
She killed all of them? Yeah.
她把他们全杀了吗 没错
Well, all except this one. This man's missing.
除了这个 这个人失踪了
We think he may be connected with Jennifer's disappearance.
我们觉得他可能与戈因斯的失踪有关系
He got away.
他逃走了
Could be an escaped victim or her accomplice.
可能是逃脱的幸存者 或是她的同谋
Is there something wrong? No.
有什么问题吗 没有
It's just so tragic.
只是太悲惨了
I have to get this.
我得接下电♥话♥
Dr. Railly.
莱利医生
Well, have you tested for Hanta yet?
你查过汉坦病毒了吗
Okay, well, uh, I will be there as soon as I can.
好吧 我会尽快赶过来
And this is the guy... the one that got away?
这个人...就是逃跑的那个吗
He knows where the Night Room is.
他知道夜室在哪
His name is Henri Toussaint.
他叫亨利·杜桑
We met in Haiti about a year after you kidnapped me.
你绑♥架♥我后过了一年 我在海地遇见过他
I went there with the C.D.C. to help with an outbreak.
我作为疾控中心工作人员去协助处理一场瘟疫
We worked together maybe a day or two,
我们共事了一两天
and then I left.
然后我就离开了
And where is this guy now, still in Haiti?
那人现在在哪 还在海地吗
I don't know, but I know someone who might.
不知道 但我认识可能知道的人
Wait a minute.
等等
I know this place.
我知道这个地方
This is--
这里...
It's not every day you see the building you're gonna die in.
你可不是天天都能看到你去世时待的建筑
Welcome back. Thank you.
欢迎回来 谢谢
How long has it been?
这都过了多久了
Hey, wait. Did I tell you that, uh, Peggy had twins?
等等 我跟你说过佩吉生了对双胞胎吗
No. Yeah, they're cute too.
没有 孩子可爱着呢
So she's off playing house,
所以她去照顾孩子们了
and we're a little short-staffed around here.
我们这里有点缺人手
You know, we could really use you back full-time,
我们真的需要你回来全职工作
if you're up for it.
如果你准备好了的话
After Haiti, you were a little off the rails for a while.
从海地回来后 有段时间你状态不是很好
Jules, I'm not here about a job.
朱尔斯 我不是为工作的事来的
Just think about it, okay?
你考虑一下 好吗
So what's up with your patient?
话说你的病人怎么了
Well, it's leptospirosis,
她患了细螺旋体病
but she's not responding to dialysis.
但是她对透析没有反应
I need an expert on tropicals.
我需要个研究热带病菌的专家
I was thinking maybe that doctor from Haiti could help.
海地的那个医生或许可以帮上忙
That local guy, Henri?
那个当地人亨利吗
You don't know.
你不知道
No, no, of course.
你当然不会知道
You already headed home by the time we found out.
我们发现的时候你就已经回家了
He's dead.
他已经死了
What happened? Shot
怎么回事 中枪了
Never made it back from that med run.
那次出去取药就没能回去
I sent him on that run.
那次是我让他出去的
No, no, not your fault.
不不 不怪你
You know how crazy things got after the quarantine.
检疫隔离之后的混乱情况你也知道
Heard it was gangs. It's a shame.
听说是黑帮的人干的 真是可惜
I got to talk to this guy. Cole, he's dead.
我得跟这人谈谈 科尔 他已经死了
Yeah, he's dead now.
是 他现在是死了
I can travel back to 2014,
我可以回到2014年
剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表