剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表
Someone here to see you. Says his name is It's all right.
有人找你 他说他叫... 没事
We know each other, don't we, Deacon?
我们认识 是吧 迪肯
Ramse.
拉姆赛
What happened to you?
你怎么了
What is this?
这是怎么回事
Who the hell is this?
这是谁
Hey, it's me. It's Cole.
是我 科尔啊
I buried Cole.
我把科尔埋了
I covered the grave myself.
我亲自帮他填好的坟墓
Wait a minute. Wait. I just came out of that machine.
等等 等等 我刚从那台机器里出来
Nothing comes from there.
那里什么都不会出来
Okay. All right. You and I--we left the West 7.
好 你跟我 我们离开了西区七号♥
Jones and her crew took us in.
琼斯的人收留了我们
No! Whoa! Hey!
不 别激动
Only girl you've ever loved is Elena.
你唯一爱过的人是埃琳娜
Y-y-your mother's name is Roberta.
你母亲叫罗伯塔
You told me once she's pretty,
你跟我说过她很漂亮
and whenever I make jokes about banging her,
每次我开玩笑说要跟她上♥床♥
you laugh, but I know, secretly, it pisses you off.
你都会笑 但其实我知道你很生气
Cole?
科尔
It's good to see you too.
我也很高兴见到你
You buried me?
你埋了我吗
I watched you die.
我看着你死了
We stumbled upon this place together.
我们一起偶然发现了这里
Soldiers beat the hell out of us.
士兵差点把我们打死
Yeah, that happened.
是有这回事
And you took a hit,
你中枪了
and you never woke up.
再也没有醒来
That didn't happen.
没有这回事
Jones bailed me out.
琼斯把我救出来的
She knew my name from Cassie's message.
她是从卡西的信息里知道我的名字
I got free...
我跑掉了
Went back to the 7 camp,
回了西区七号♥的营地
found Deacon.
找到了迪肯
He didn't go down without a fight.
好一番搏斗后他才倒下
Rallied the others, took this place back over.
然后召集了其他人 抢回了这里
It's been good to us.
我们一直过得很好
I need to use the machine.
我需要用这台机器
If I fire this thing up,
如果启动这个东西
it's gonna drain us.
我们就完了
We're not gonna have any power left.
我们就没有电用了
I can undo all this...
我可以改变这一切
Put things back the way they're supposed to be.
让事情回到原来的样子
These people...
这些人
They depend on me.
他们都靠我活着
I got to look out for their future.
我得为他们的将来考虑
There is no future.
没有什么将来
"Whatever the world is now, it doesn't have to be this."
"无论现在的世界如何 都可以改变"
Remember?
还记得吗
I can change it.
我可以改变
You're not actually considering this.
你不会真想发动机器吧
If you turn this thing on,
如果启动机器
we'll bleed the core out. We'll be done.
中心能源就耗尽了 我们就完了
We can't survive.
我们活不下去
Maybe we're not supposed to.
或许我们就不该活下去
Do it.
动手吧
Start it up. No!
启动吧 不行
Stop this right now. Stand down.
不能启动 退后
Marcus, put the gun away.
马库斯 放下枪
I gave up everything for you and this thing.
我为了你和这个东西放弃了一切
It didn't work. It did work.
根本没用 有用
We have a chance to survive here, now.
我们有机会活下去 就在此时此刻
There is no chance.
根本没有机会
You left spearhead. You left your father.
你离开了先锋队 离开了你父亲
You followed me for a reason.
你跟随我是有原因的
Jones!
琼斯
Jones!
琼斯
No!
不
Cole, you have to leave now. When, where?
科尔 你必须马上离开 告诉我时间地点
July 6, 2015, Baltimore.
2015年7月6日 巴尔的摩
You need help. Find somebody you can trust.
你需要帮助 找一个你信任的人
Once you correct the timeline,
一旦你纠正了时间线
the machine will bring you back home.
机器会带你回家
I'm gonna fix this.
我一定会成功
I promise you.
我保证
Sacrifice-that's the only way.
牺牲 这是唯一的方法
The other me, the one who sent you--
另一个我 送你来的那个我
She knows this.
她深知这点
Ask her about it, Mr. Cole.
记得问问她 科尔先生
Go. Mr. Cole, you have to go.
快走 科尔先生 快走吧
You're a good man in any reality.
不论在哪个世界 你都是好人
See you on the flip side.
另一边见
What the hell are you doing?
你在干什么
What day is it?
今天星期几
Thanks.
谢谢
Let's take a look at this just-released video
我们来看一看这一段刚刚公布的视频
from cyber whistle-blower Adam Wexler.
来自网络告密者亚当·韦克斯勒
America keeps her secrets in a glass case
美国将秘密放在一个写着
with a sign that says, "Do not break."
"不可打破"标签的玻璃盒子里
But I have a hammer,
但我有一个锤子
and I will set you free.
并且我会让你自♥由♥
Rumors that Wexler is in hiding in a compound in Ch--
据说韦克斯勒藏在一个房♥子里 位于车...
Senator, Langley just sent a new briefing
参议员 中情局刚发了一份简报
to your secure server. I bet they did.
到您的安全服务器上 我想也是
Does this have to do with Wexler?
这与韦克斯勒有关吗
I know, you'd fill me in, but--
我知道你要是告诉我...
Then you'd have to be destroyed.
然后你就会从人世消失
Pleasure of the Intelligence Committee.
这也是情报委员会的乐趣之一
We have to talk appropriations.
我们得谈谈拨款问题
The subcommittee wants to have a--
附属委员会想要...
Did you ask the FBI
你让联调局
to look into the death of Leland Goines?
去调查利兰·戈因斯的死因了吗
I asked a friend for a favor. That's all.
我让朋友帮忙了 就这样
Is this about your ex?
是为了你前女友吗
Goines was a very big campaign donor.
戈因斯是个很重要的竞选赞助人
I would like to have a heads-up if anything is coming our way.
如果阻碍到我们的竞选 我希望先有个底
And is there? No.
发现了什么吗 没有
It's handled.
都处理好了
Don't worry. Good.
不用担心 好的
I have a lunch.
午餐有约
Appropriations after?
拨款稍后再说
Of course.
没问题
Just keep walking.
接着走
Okay, okay, look, I don't-- I don't have any cash.
好的好的 我没有 我没有现金
I don't want that. I need your help.
我不需要钱 我需要你的帮助
You. What the hell are you doing?
是你 你想干什么
Come on, walk.
快点儿走
Open the door.
开门
Open it.
快开
Get in. Get in!
进去 快进去
Drive. Where?
开车 去哪儿
Cassie's place, with all the books.
卡西家 那些资料所在之处
There's no way in hell that I am taking you to her.
我绝不可能带你去找她
She's in danger. Yeah, yeah, from you.
她有危险 是啊 危险就是你
Okay, where is she? What'd you do to her?
她在那儿 你对她做了什么
Look, Cassie told you about the future, right?
卡西跟你说了未来的事儿 对吗
The plague?
那场瘟疫
Listen, I'm having trouble
听着 我现在
remembering a lot of things right now,
记不起来所有的事情
but Cassie's a memory that sticks.
但关于卡西的记忆都在
剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表