剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on 12 Monkeys...
《十二猴子》前情提要
The core is dead. It can't be repaired.
中心能源停止运行 无法修复
There's only one place we can find one.
集♥合♥管只有一个地方有
If I go now, I'll be there by morning.
我现在动身的话明早就能到
If we hit resistance,
如果有人袭击我们
it'll come from Foster's head of security--
那肯定是福斯特的安全主管
My father.
我父亲
I require your entire core.
我需要整个中心
We need the core.
我们需要中心
This cure is not a memory.
解药却不是过去的回忆
There is no cure.
没有解药
Elena? What are you doing here?
埃琳娜 你怎么在这里
The 7 were hunting you. It wasn't safe.
七号♥当时在追捕你 那样不安全
I would have protected you.
我会保护你的
It wasn't me I was worried about.
我担心的人不是自己
Jos? This is Sam, your son.
乔斯 这是塞姆 你儿子
What year is this? 2017.
现在是哪一年 2017年
Excuse me?
打扰一下
Excuse me, can you tell me how all this started?
打扰 请问这一切是怎么开始的
Can you tell me how people got sick?
请问大家是怎么生病的
This is an international multi-cast
下面是美国疾控中心发出的
from the American CDC.
国际性组播
The death toll stands at 31 million in the U.S.
目前美国死亡总人数为三千一百万
Worldwide causalities are unknown.
全球总死亡人数未知
There's still hope.
但仍有希望
As you can see, doctors at the Baltimore CDC
如大家所见 巴尔的摩疾控中心的医生们
are working day and night to develop a vaccine.
正在夜以继日地研发疫苗
Cassie. We won't stop until we have one.
卡西 不研发出疫苗我们绝不罢休
But we can't do it alone.
但仅凭一己之力我们无法完成
If you're one of the immune,
如果你对病毒免疫
you're vital to our research.
那你对我们的研究至关重要
Do not go to the Atlanta CDC, please.
请不要去亚特兰大的疾控中心
It's no longer operational.
那里已经关闭
Come to Baltimore.
来巴尔的摩吧
We need your help.
我们需要你的帮助
I'm aware of a dangerous rumor
我听说我们这里
that is spreading through this facility.
有一些危险的谣言正在传播
Contrary to what you may've heard,
与大家所听说的恰恰相反
Colonel Foster did not find a cure to the plague.
福斯特上校没有找到解决瘟疫之法
This is the 2033 mutation of the virus--
这是2033年病毒的变异体
a second iteration of the original plague.
原始瘟疫的第二次叠代
Foster's basing his research on the first mutation,
福斯特的研究是基于第一次病毒变异
not the current one.
而非目前这次
But the virus has mutated twice more since 2033.
但是2033年至今病毒又变异了两次
Now it is an entirely unique microorganism--
现在的病毒已然是截然不同的微生物
something quite alien...
某种完全陌生的微生物...
something we'll probably never fully understand.
某种我们可能永远都无法完全理解的微生物
His vaccine won't work.
他的疫苗没有用
Foster lied.
福斯特说谎了
Why?
为什么
Because it gives his people hope...
因为那可以给他的人希望
just as it gave you.
就如给了你们希望一样
So that his obsession to find a cure,
这样他对找到治愈之法的执迷
his work, can continue.
他的工作 才能继续
Our mission is paramount.
我们的任务是最重要的
Mr. Cole is lost in time,
科尔先生迷失在了时间中
and he will remain there
我们需要找到能源启动机器
unless we can power our machine.
否则他就会一直迷失其中
And for that, we need Spearhead's core.
因此 我们需要先锋队的能量中心
How do you want to do this?
你想怎么做
Now what are you gonna do?
接下来呢
I keep taking...
我一直...
He said he needed to see you.
他说找你有事
Look at this.
快看呀
Hey, buddy, I'm gonna borrow your mom
小家伙 我找你妈妈
for a second.
有点事
I'm gonna bring her back. I promise.
我会马上送她回来的 我保证
All right? Thanks, partner.
好吗 谢谢 小家伙
I got to get you out of here.
我得把你带出去
I'm gonna set you up at the facility.
我把你送到我们的基地去
We got to leave now.
我们现在就得走
What?
什么
Foster lied to you.
福斯特骗了你
Jones said that it's all bullshit.
琼斯说那都是胡说八道
He cured the wrong virus.
疫苗治愈的不是现下的病毒
No.
不
I saw it. I was in the lab when he did it.
他在实验室研制的时候我亲眼看到的
I don't know what you saw. Jose..
我不知道你看到了什么 乔斯
this is our home.
这里是我们的家
This is a cult.
这是一场骗局
His sermons, they're all false hope.
他所宣扬的希望是假的
It's Deacon all over again.
又是迪肯那一套
Let me take care of you. Let me take care of our son.
让我来照顾你 照顾我们的孩子
You are wrong about Foster.
福斯特不是那样的人
I'm going to prove it to you.
我要证明给你看
I'm not going to have time.
我快没时间了
Cole's stuck back there. I got to do something.
科尔被困在过去 我必须做点什么
I'm gonna lose him.
不然他就回不来了
We're lost, Ramse.
我们迷路了 拉姆塞
I don't even know why we're running.
我都不懂咱们为什么还要跑
We haven't seen Deacon or the 7 in years.
都好几年没见到迪肯和七号♥的人了
We always got to run, brother.
我们得一直逃命 兄弟
My hands are numb.
我手都冻麻了
Here.
拿着
Thanks.
谢谢
Find you another pair before winter.
得赶在冬天之前再给你找一双
Frostbite's a bitch.
冻疮真不是好对付的
Yeah, I'm not worried about it.
我倒不担心
We're going to starve to death first, anyway.
反正到时候我们早就饿死了
We'll find something. We always do.
我们会找到点什么的 一向如此
Jose·Ramse...
乔斯·拉姆塞
master of bullshit.
吹牛大王
What's your deal now?
你打算现在怎么办
What's my deal?
我打算怎么办
My balls are like ice.
我屁♥股♥都冻麻了
We're starving.
我们都饿得不行
We got no food. We got no winter gear.
没吃的 没过冬的装备
We got no ammo.
弹♥药♥也没了
Well, if you stop bitching...
要是你能少抱怨那么一会
just one minute...
就给我消停个一分钟
maybe I could think of something.
说不定我能想出点办法
Maybe you could think of something?
说不定你能想出点办法吗
That's good.
真不错
Look...
听着
we're screwed.
我们完蛋了
Simple as that.
就这么简单
You been to Florida?
你去过佛罗里达州吗
No.
没有
Florida, that's...
佛罗里达州...
that's the place for us, brother.
我们就该去那 伙计
Next winter we're gonna be on a beach.
下个冬天我们就能躺在沙滩上
Only thing hotter than the sun are the girls.
妹子们比太阳都火♥辣♥
The Florida Keys, huh?
佛罗里达礁群对吧
Saw a picture of that once.
以前看到过那的照片
Looked nice.
看上去很不错
I think we can take them.
我觉得咱们能干掉他们
There's six of them.
有六个人呢
I can count.
我会数数
We're not gonna make it to Florida. You know that, right?
你应该知道我们没法撑到佛罗里达的
Yeah, we are.
不 我们可以的
剧集 | 十二猴子(2015) | 导航列表